• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well they're both advertising and they're double-posts. So there's two rules you're breaking just to start with. Please read the rules before you post again :)

Oh my god I nearly had a mental breakdown because I lost my wallet which has my house key and around £80 in it. I was looking for it for 3 hours but I've found it

fanart-cosplay-freedom.jpg

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
[07] <+Demelza> Am I the only one currently on chat awake at a sane hour? ;D
[07] <Rain> I'm glad Tailon's awake, I don't feel as crazy
[07] <&Linkachu> No, Dem, it's after 7 here :D
[07] <&Linkachu> ... I just get up oddly early on weekends ^^;
[07] <+Demelza> Weekends are for resting :p
[07] <&Linkachu> They're for gaming! :D
[07] <+Demelza> Yes! :D
[07] * &Linkachu picked up her 3DS and started playing Pushmo as soon as her eyes focused

Summed up: More people need to buy Pushmo. ♥

According to my profile, this will be my eighty-first post in this thread. I'm not sure whether that's worth a celebration or a facepalm.

Could you guys do me a favor? If any of you see Elise (Tunduli) anywhere, anywhere at all, please tell her to contact me. I haven't been able to, and it's quite important. Thanks |D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I wonder... since I always post negative thoughts here, maybe I should post a more positive one. :D

OH HEY IT'S WINTER BREAK MORE TIME TO study -.- PLAY GAMES AND HAVE FUN

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Teapot said:
MY HEADPHONES WORK AGAIN

THEY SOUND MORE AWESOME THAN THEY'VE EVER DONE

How did you manage to get them working again? o:

On a different note. have a need to play guitar today after listening to/watching loads of music.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Winter break, yet we're getting rain instead of snow, and no sign of said snow appearing come Christmas...wouldn't bother me so much if the stuff rarely showed up around here at this time of the year, but it has so many times before, so, grr.

Also, I seem to have been neglecting chat again...I'd better remedy that issue soon.

I've been dreaming video games lately >>; A while ago I dreamt I was battling FFVI's Kefka in his final form (in the normal world) and with a super cool special attack he created the World of Ruin and the sheer magnitude of it was just incredulous.

Later I dreamt I was Samus, in Metroid Prime. I was in Research Lab Aether, where you encounter the first Metroid in that game. I was fighting it and some Space Pirates in the next room. It was really cool (not as cool as FFVI though), but also odd, seeing as I'm a guy... And the worst part was that I realised this in the dream >>;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mmm... Been writing this PRP reply all morning and now my head hurts. It's probably a bad idea to be writing for hours without drinking or eating something first. ;p

I feel terrible.

I've been away for ages and I didn't even speak one word of warning. Several RPs and projects and other things have either been stalled or pretty much killed because of me. I am sooooooo sorry I haven't been here when I needed to be and I promise I'll start coming here more often!

I am so sorry, I do love all of you guys :<

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I'm so sleepy today. Still loving my new laptop though, put quite a bit of effort into getting it how I want and getting my bookmarks back. 'tis now perfect.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think the entire household is having difficulty waking up at this early time again. I've been getting up between 8:00 and 10:00 AM for the past week or so, and now having to get up at 7:00 AM again just feels unnatural. :X

This might very well be one of the most entertaining videos I have ever seen. In case you don't like the electronic beat in the into, skip to 1:05- That's where it kicks off anyway, and the music gets Bee Gee'd up. Who thought Stayin' Alive and excessive violence could go so well together?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling a bit better than I have been for the past couple of days. I suppose I've got used to the fact that my Dad has moved out and even though I hardly talked to him, I've realised how important he is in my life and I miss him loads already :'(

fanart-cosplay-aperture-silence.jpg

Now this is what I'd like to see in the future Half-Life game. I mean, seriously. Half-Life games are perfectly suitable for the Portal Gun, as modding has proven, and it'd certainly make the game more interesting~

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
Feeling a bit better than I have been for the past couple of days. I suppose I've got used to the fact that my Dad has moved out and even though I hardly talked to him, I've realised how important he is in my life and I miss him loads already :'(

It gets better as time goes on. *hugs*

I'm downloading the first episode of the new episode of Sherlock. Let's just I shoulda watched it on the iPlayer over downloading. Takes ages. Worth it though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I am suddenly very tired.

You know that feeling when you're woken up from a very deep sleep? Feeling like that right now, except I've already been up for several hours and wasn't feeling like that when I initially woke up! Blaaah. I feel like taking a jog around the building, but kinda can't do that while I'm in the middle of class... >> <<

On the brightside: at least it's already Thursday. :)

*Thinks she's going to screw the rules and download Chrome onto this PC...*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark)

Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah-ah-ah

Yeah, yeah, yeah

etc. etc. It's Friday. ;D

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Ah, finals, I'll never get tired of how you always come around when my grades don't need your assistance... This weekend is gonna be educationally torturous...

Gah I've been away from this site for a while.

Well, I'm ready for a new pokemon game. I have officially gone back in time with my games, playing Black, Platinum, Emerald, Heart Gold, and Leaf Green.....I need something new ;A;