• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Been playing a lot of Pokepark recently ready for the second one coming out soon and I've realised its not as bad a game as I originally thought it was I actually dare to say its the only game I'm actually finding fun at the moment :p

I watched The Lion King with my girlfriend today. It's still the amazing, nostalgic movie it always was. And I still almost cried when Simba finds Mufasa's dead body. I'm a very emotional guy xD

Weeds said:
I watched The Lion King with my girlfriend today. It's still the amazing, nostalgic movie it always was. And I still almost cried when Simba finds Mufasa's dead body. I'm a very emotional guy xD
I feel bad that I've still never seen The Lion King :/

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
Weeds said:
I feel bad that I've still never seen The Lion King :/

Unless you dislike animated movies or movies about talking animals, this must be rectified!

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Spent the evening reading the first volume of Death Note which I picked up yesterday.... You know you've been reading it too much when you try and log into your forum account with the name "Death Note". X'D

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
1 hour sleep and day dragging.... yay. *heads desk*

Want K-ON!, nice sandwich and Peter. =|

*edit* Second episode of Another is said to be up now. yay! Day just got better. :3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think my alarm woke me up from a deep sleep. Kinda groggy still after showering and being up an hour.

But hey, it's Wednesday already! I'm hoping, barring random sickness, to finish cleaning up my bedroom this coming weekend. :)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Thought Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition press thing was early this morning and wasn't or we haven't had details yet. Glad I went to bed. xP

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Demelza said:
Thought Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition press thing was early this morning and wasn't or we haven't had details yet. Glad I went to bed. xP

/me likes this comment ;D

Had an awful day perhaps my worst day ever. Firstly I overslept this morning so I had 5 mins to get to college which is about a mile away from where I live and then I had to be on the 4th floor so nearly had an heart attack from running, then as it was health and wellbeing day we did a session on mental health and self harming and it went to far into detail with describing self harming so I started feeling faint my vision had completely gone by this point all I could see is pitch black with like blue static I asked to be excused to get a glass of water and fresh air and I collapsed and fainted when trying to open the door which has made my legs feel wobbly all day and made me dizzy. Rest of the day was sort of okay just the boring don't smoke, don't drink, only have protected sex stuff and nearly everything I've touched today has broke .-. I just feel awful

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
Had an awful day perhaps my worst day ever. Firstly I overslept this morning so I had 5 mins to get to college which is about a mile away from where I live and then I had to be on the 4th floor so nearly had an heart attack from running, then as it was health and wellbeing day we did a session on mental health and self harming and it went to far into detail with describing self harming so I started feeling faint my vision had completely gone by this point all I could see is pitch black with like blue static I asked to be excused to get a glass of water and fresh air and I collapsed and fainted when trying to open the door which has made my legs feel wobbly all day and made me dizzy. Rest of the day was sort of okay just the boring don't smoke, don't drink, only have protected sex stuff and nearly everything I've touched today has broke .-. I just feel awful

I think I remember I almost fainted for the same sorta thing xD it happens to quite a few people so don't worry. -hugs-

The day will get better :D or tomorrow will be better.

Demelza said:
I think I remember I almost fainted for the same sorta thing xD it happens to quite a few people so don't worry. -hugs-

The day will get better :D or tomorrow will be better.

I doubt it gotta tidy my room xD Might be okay if I can get some music on without breaking my phone/radio/whatever. Tomorrow could be alright depending what I'm doing in class.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@Riley: I (somewhat) know your pain. I can hardly even talk about blood without feeling faint. Can't believe I used to be a registered nurse... |D

I've never fainted before, but I've gotten close. The best thing you can do for yourself in that situation is not try moving and just stay put until you feel better ('cause you can't really lie down with your feet up in the middle of class). Apparently tensing your muscles can help too. The moment I read that you stood up I knew it wasn't going to end well... XD

Linkachu said:
@Riley: I (somewhat) know your pain. I can hardly even talk about blood without feeling faint. Can't believe I used to be a registered nurse... |D

I've never fainted before, but I've gotten close. The best thing you can do for yourself in that situation is not try moving and just stay put until you feel better ('cause you can't really lie down with your feet up in the middle of class). Apparently tensing your muscles can help too. The moment I read that you stood up I knew it wasn't going to end well... XD

I used to be a registered male nurse it just people describing stuff that makes me all squeamish the actual injury doesn't put me off xD Guess I'm strange like that, whoever says words cannot kill is lieing :p I wanted to get out before I heard anything else and that room was awfully hot and stuffy (damn you college having a college with no opening windows or air con) xD

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Came back from staying at a friend's house to discover my housemates had brought a bunch of strangers back who nicked off with my other housemate's xbox. Not impressed.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yoshimitsu said:
Came back from staying at a friend's house to discover my housemates had brought a bunch of strangers back who nicked off with my other housemate's xbox. Not impressed.

>__>

That's not cool. I'm sure your housemates are fine people (at least, I'd hope so) but it's in really poor taste letting random people inside a shared home when you can't trust them not to steal shit. @_@

(I'm assuming that's what you meant by 'nicked off' because I've honestly never heard that term before... ;x)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Yoshimitsu said:

>__>

That's not cool. I'm sure your housemates are fine people (at least, I'd hope so) but it's in really poor taste letting random people inside a shared home when you can't trust them not to steal shit. @_@

(I'm assuming that's what you meant by 'nicked off' because I've honestly never heard that term before... ;x)

It is 'cause I've just spoken to him on chat. :)

Anyways, tutor was ill (not badly) so we got to come home early, yay.

Found out that Megaupload/video was shut down looks like I'll have to find alternate websites to get hacked Pokemon games (e.g. ShinyGold, Light Platinum) hopefully they won't be too hard to find

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
Found out that Megaupload/video was shut down looks like I'll have to find alternate websites to get hacked Pokemon games (e.g. ShinyGold, Light Platinum) hopefully they won't be too hard to find

I wouldn't have thought they will be.

Rileyixx said:
Good riddance, why can't everybody use MediaFire? I've always found it the best site for this sort of thing. It always annoys me when I get sent to some download site where ~60% of my screen is ads for "premium" and half the time I can't even download what I want D=< /rant

...but I'd agree with Demelza here.

Currently modding my Skyrim so it looks more asthetically pleasing plus a few extra character customisation, crafting, compainions/marriages and clothing modifications so I have more variety when doing roleplaying on it. Not putting any cheating mods in like lockpick pro or whatever its called :)

42247cc0-4682-45f7-a59f-8b96db19d818.jpg

|:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's only 8:45 and I'm already feeling ready for bed. Just got in from dinner with family and friends and it's cold out there. Not the worst we've ever had, but -15 just cuts right through you. Sitting here now trying to get warm.

Me thinks this will be a quiet evening of Anime/X-Files watching and reading/handheld video gaming.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
23-20 Patriots, 20-17 Giants... (By the way, sorry 'bout that first one, PM. If it's any consolation, Flacco definitely outplayed Brady) Looks like a rematch is nigh. The ridicule I received as an NE fan is starting to come back to mind. If there was ever a time for revenge, this is it. Come on Pats!

.-. I dreamt about being in class the other day and for some reason Katie and Demelza was in my class as my mortal enemies and a bunch of over confident, smart arsed 11 year olds. I ended up punching one in the face and got kicked out of college.

Yeah strange I know xD And don't worry Katie and Demelza you arn't my mortal enemies :3

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
.-. I dreamt about being in class the other day and for some reason Katie and Demelza was in my class as my mortal enemies and a bunch of over confident, smart arsed 11 year olds. I ended up punching one in the face and got kicked out of college.

Yeah strange I know xD And don't worry Katie and Demelza you arn't my mortal enemies :3

Good to know. ♥ Strange dream though xD

Watching second season of K-ON! still. Feeling tired but quite happy. :)