• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Chromesaysyoureamazing.png

Just downloaded Chrome on my work PC. Apparently hitting the download button makes you amazing. What does that say for our species? ;p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Chromesaysyoureamazing.png

Just downloaded Chrome on my work PC. Apparently hitting the download button makes you amazing. What does that say for our species? ;p

Aren't you breaking a number of rules doing that? ;D

Was trying to drum up some people to join our anime club at college I was partly running and no one wants to join.... partly because I'm running it and partly because it's too geeky and they're all super cool. >.>

I lose all hope in humans.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Getting caught up in K-On! now.. really need to stop so I can watch Sherlock but I don't see that happening. D: Also tired so I'll probably crash in a bit.... X'D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Demelza said:
Getting caught up in K-On! now.. really need to stop so I can watch Sherlock but I don't see that happening. D: Also tired so I'll probably crash in a bit.... X'D

Power nap!

Toru said:
My aching head, urgh Dx I have a terrible headache, and it won't go away :X

That sucks, Toru. D:
Got any good drugs handy?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
First day of Spring Semester and I already feel like I'm losing my sanity. I'm as surprised as you are to find I still have sanity left to lose! =0

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny Eevee said:
Linkachu said:
Got any good drugs handy?

Katie sounds like... I dunno, a thug or something.

That was the point. ;D

I'm trying to figure out if I'm semi-sleep deprived now. I crashed quite early yesterday evening (before 10 PM) and I haven't felt "rested" in days. Blah. Sleeping at whatever time I felt like during the holidays and readjusting now to my work schedule is taking its sweet time.

And I realize now, if I can't get my plot straight enough in my head to seriously start my ChaWriMo story I'll never get it started. >_<

Psycho Monkey said:
First day of Spring Semester and I already feel like I'm losing my sanity. I'm as surprised as you are to find I still have sanity left to lose! =0

You're still in better shape then me. I've had a long two days and and I didn't even have any sanity to begin banana smoothie.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Being at home on a school day at 11, legally, without being sick, is pretty fantastic. All thanks to B&V for making my exam just to speak into a microphone for a few minutes in order to get full credit. True brilliance. Now I can finally work on a story of my own that I've wanted to do, when/if I can actually get a good idea out of my brainstorming sessions...

I (of all people) have a new girlfriend. She is literally the cutest thing ever.

Just after we'd gotten together, she was following me to my bus stop from her house. It was freezing cold outside, and I told her that I'd said that she should've just stayed inside. She stops, turns me towards her, and says "But then I couldn't have done this," and kisses me.

Diabeetus.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Days like your yesterday are called "the weekend" for me. ;)

Yeah well yesterday was peaceful normal weekends for me aren't. xD

Suddenly got hooked on a new band I've found. Always love these moments ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It would've been nice if that snow storm had lasted longer this morning. Everyone is sluggish and tired, students and staff alike. Something tells me that many people stayed up late assuming there would be a delay or closure today.

The weather is pretty random lately tho. It was -9 yesterday and jumped up to +9 today. xp

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I want to write a story but time and a big hunking hole in the plot is preventing me from doing such. And also trying to decide which point of view to tell it from. D:

I've realized that this is a recurring problem for me...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Being able to sleep as many hours as your body wants is the best. I love the weekend.

Better still, I had three very different but also rather vivid dreams, everything from invading an Arabian-style city (which may or may not have involved werewolves), to discovering someone's underwater home, to a mysterious wavelength that transformed me into a slightly crazed demon. Good times. ♥

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
To follow this pattern of sleep related posts! I slept for an insane amount of time today too, was lovely. ♥ Now coursework though :<

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Watched K-ON! and now wanna play guitar. That show always has the same effect on me, that or I wanna eat cake. xD