• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

I won't take lucky #7 if anyone really wants it.

Just realized that I'm going away from my friends and family for college. Scary and sad, but doable and exciting.

BECAUSE WE CAN.

NOW QUIT TALKING AND ADD YOUR POST NUMBER (9th btw)

Anyway, I've found out when I'm going on band tour. Next friday apparently.

Joy.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well, I got to wear my formal getup one more time for my cousin's wedding, but I wasn't able to wear my hat or sunglasses for the ceremony or the reception, which left just the uncomfortable suit. Guess it's only for the best of tastes, but still...

And I'm not doing the counting thing. That's what that one thread game is for...I think. maybe I'm thinking of something else...

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Spending 9+ hours standing in uncomfortable dress shoes and awkwardly talking to people I don't really know doesn't really make any of this easier.

Get out of my first day of classes though, so I guess that's something...

Hm. Well, all the English are back to school, including me. I have a load of shitty little new kids wandering around thinking there all hard (tough). I've never understood why all of the year 7s (11 year-olds just starting secondary school) always have these MASSIVE ARSE BAGS. Seriously, some of these schoolbags are bigger than the kids that carry them. Christ.

At least I get to have fun by telling them that the English department is downstairs. WHICH IT ISNT BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

I'm sure these new kids get smaller every year. My year (Year 9) has sprouted since our year 7 days (Although I'm still the second tallest in my year :D), but this year's are absolutly TINY. It's unreal how small some of these kids are. One of the is literally HALF THE HEIGHT OF ME. I'm 6'2, so he is only about 3'1. I'm beginning to think he's a dwarf. He might not be, but he might be.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Luckii said:
Hm. Well, all the English are back to school, including me. I have a load of shitty little new kids wandering around thinking there all hard (tough). I've never understood why all of the year 7s (11 year-olds just starting secondary school) always have these MASSIVE ARSE BAGS.
Mothers are fickle beasts, and see their kids going to high school as if they were moving out. So they HOARD EVERYTHING IN A BAG and tiny children collapse under the weight.
Luckii said:
I'm sure these new kids get smaller every year.
You get bigger, the new kids appear at around the same size. It's all relative. :p

also: Kamisama no Memochou is quite awesome. It is also singlehandedly the cause for my headache. But I don't really care.

I need to learn engineering. I just thought of soooo many ways to get rich: clean and efficient, as well as cheap ways too. Though I'm not telling anybody else ;P

Why isn't google working on my apartment interwebs? Sends me to google.com/index.jsp? and then I get a 404 error.

*Also moved into apartment for college.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
well, I've familiarized myself with the bannin' controls. and the warning ones. and the "ruin someone's day" ones.

(kidding, the third one doesn't exist. Or at least, I haven't found it yet. >:D)

-hugs Katie and makes her chicken soup-

Well, looks like relaunch is here! Everything is animated and new. Though this is the first time I've seen the posting reply page so changed in such a long time. So I hope I can familiarize myself. Though this smilie here does look cool O0

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Brendan Savem said:
Though this is the first time I've seen the posting reply page so changed in such a long time.
Incidentally, that's because we've changed the whole forum software, so everything should feel much more fresh and modern. And I can do evil things like locking individual posts in a thread and changing the ownership of a post. C:-)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Teapot said:
-hugs Katie and makes her chicken soup-

*Sickly hugs Data too and nom/drinks the soup* :'D

And I'm starting to get more familiar with things around the site now, but it'll probably take some time before I'm completely comfortable. Just glad to have 'Charms back. ♥