• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I’ve been to one as a kid I think.

The person below me can solve this riddle:

“I can live in the land, air or sea. Most see me as being the cutest Pokémon you would get when adventures await. I can move and even smash some boulders in spite of my size. Who am I?”

(Nope, it’s Mudkip hehe. What makes ya think that you’d get a legendary at the start of your journey?)

Yes, I’ve been tap dancing since I was a kid.

“I am reticent around others, for I am often seen curled in a ball. Fire eurpts if I’m upset, though smoke sometimes follows if I am ill. Who am I?”

(Yep, you got the riddle.)

Yes, it’s one of my favorite types.

“Ultrasonic waves are what I use to communicate with my kind, and it helps to ensure my favorite fruit is ripe aside from making even the toughest of the tough fall onto their knees. I might perform weakly in battle, but can hone upon my skills with enough training. Who am I?”

Don't drink either much, but sure....I guess.

(Also, sorry. Didn't really mean it towards anyone, was just joking because I'm the complete and utter idiot)

The Person Below Me is a paid assassin and knows all of the secret techniques that it takes to be an assassin.

Yep, I already have my own hehe.

“My feathers shine like a rainbow flipped over and the trio on my head represent the ensign of my home region. Put me out with a tackle and I’ll simply get back up. Put me out with a water gun and I’ll faint in a heartbeat. Who am I?”

I should probably stick to official Pokémon here since I have a feeling that only @Pretty Pichu might even have a shot at these...

Yep, I do karate a lot with a black belt, so that’s easy to answer.

The person below me can name a unique starter Fakemon of mine. (Unique starters have types other than the starter trios, I.e. Grass, water, fire.)

Nope, it ain’t that. *Jinodon rolls his eyes*

And yes, I have an account. (Otherwise I wouldn’t exactly be on here...)

The person below me has used a Fakemon before in RPing. (Whether it’s their’s or of course mine with approval.)

I actually don’t think so, yet I’ve designed some. (I’m also writing a fanfic staring a Fakemon Alternate Evolution).

The Person Below Me knows that Jamie’s got a gun. (And got that horrid reference).

Nope, I ain’t got a clue.

“Some say I’m fast as lightning, since I can shock even the fastest foe who manages to dodge my strikes. I am still an enigma to most however, since I have yet to be revealed to the public. Who am I?”

The Answer is Electric John Cena. Cause you can’t see him...........

@Flashpoint37 You mean Karl. Oh yeah, he’s cool.
Karl-Anthony Towns Jr. (born November 15, 1995) is a Dominican-American professional basketball player for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the National Basketball Assosiation (NBA). He played college basketball for the University of Kentucky. Towns was named to the Dominican Republic basketball team Olympic squad as a 16-year-old, although the Dominican Republic ultimately did not qualify for the 2012 Olympics. He was selected with the first overal pick in the 2015 Draft by the Minnesota Timberwolves, and went on to be named NBA Rookie of the Year for the 2015–16 season.

I totally didn’t steal this from Wikipedia because I googled him.

The Person Below me doesn’t sport.

(It’s a Pokémon, so no jokin’ around.)

I don’t know what the hype’s about...

The person below me can solve this hard riddle:

“I always keep the ticket to your entryways, yet you can’t seem to know how I’m able to ward off others with them.”

Right track, but wrong name. I don’t know if I can take that...

And my first played Pokémon game was Platnium.

“Give me food and I’ll live, but don’t and I’ll still live unlike most life. I am only one of two Pokémon that is capable of turning your attacks into electricity and having my friend draw them in for more power. Who am I?”

I haven’t used Nolan a lot here... it’s only like twice.

And yes, that happened to the first time when I used nunchucks. My friend could think of nun other way to not laugh.

The person below me is able to identify a Fakemon of mine that was originally from another planet.

*Marlita comes over and uses Omnicall, as he follows up with Astral Cleave soon after recalling the move*

Yes, I’ve been in one as a kid and I won with a few bruises and cuts of course.

The person below me knows the latest Fakemon I made.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Various spam cleared off. Reminder that if you want to join a game, read the first post and make sure you understand its rules.

The person below me will be a person who has read the first post, understand the rules and will continue the game in a sane and linear fashion.

Nope, I'm sorry. I play video games so slowly.

The Person Below Me loves to make/write stories and loves it when other people are immersed to it.

Last edited:
Are you refering to the word of punishment or did you mean immerse, if it’s the second then yes.

*Jigacho gives you a note*

The person below me knows what type Jigacho is.