• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

False, I'm still drained from being in a wheelchair a lot so I tend to be in slightly smaller RPs or big ones with a small group.

The person below me can name at least one of my fan made NetNavis. (Bonus points if they know their backstories and their signature battle chip.)

Letterman, who had been with a certain group in our RP, which I assume is bad with how another character reacted to it. XD And his signature battle chip is spelling out the words with letters before he uses them, and the person had to shoot the letters to make a word or just try to dodge the attacks (I think. Going off of memory here).

The person below me loves rhetorical questions XD

*hides his blush* True... I always do.

The person below me can give at least one recurring theme from the Pokémon series. (Anything goes, games, anime, etc.)

(Also, I'm quite surprised you almost nailed in that last part...)

My favorite mythical creature is a....UNICORN. :3 (MAJESTIC AF)

The Person Below Me has fought over 40 lions with their hands tied behind their backs and could only use their feet.

*a baby Latias sits near Aquaman*

False! I posted it after the person above me! (EDITED.)

The person below me has beaten Undercover on 145+ with the WORST case scenario possible. (Car is dropped on roof, server is all the way at first floor, all walls/cover were blown by C4 and/or breaching charges at the first minute, police surrounding you from all angles and barely managing to survive one second bleedouts/last stands after the medic bags run out.)

*the robot master and the hero both facepalm as the little Navi rolls his eyes*

True, it's downstairs in the living room hehe.

The person below me can name the unused Pokémon that I have full approval to use here.

ONE PUUUUUUUNCH!!

The person below likes to make themselves cringe by listening to people sing horribly and get butt-hurt over it on shows like America's Got Talent (or some other form of Got Talent), X-Factor, and American Idol (or some other form of Idol).

Last edited:
Yes, I totally love to sing! I've been in a couple of men's choirs and I typically sing either a low tener or a high bass. While I won't be releasing any albums anytime soon, I am decent enough to be comfortable singing in public.

The person below me watched Hanna Montana shamelessly when they were young.

*Jigacho nervously nods while deflecting some rocks with a stick in a rhythmic pattern that an Aipom shot at him with a slingshot. He hands over a note.*

Maybe I do... I have rapped a bit...

The person below me is able to deflect a projectile using only their bare arms, nothing else, nothing more.

*Jigacho eats a cookie while tossing another note*

No, I prefer to not use anything that temporarily enhances my body, but then suddenly kills it in the long run...

The person below me can name the first Fakemon I made. (Bonus points if the person knows the region of origin and signature move.)

The first fakemon is your Cross Seal Pokemon, Signita. They were founded in the region known as Cambodia or something like that. It was a Water-Type starter I believe. I don't remember the signature move though :/

Ohhh you beat me to it XD I do love love :3

The person below me loves Digimon.

Sure, I guess. I still think Gordon Ramsey does it better, though. (Idiot Sandwich)

The Person Below Me knows of my amazing-ness, and how I am a perfect being who can do wrong! *poses dramatically*

(Quick note to @Pretty Pichu, I’m sorry... but Signita ain’t my first Fakemon, he’s actually like the twentieth something here. My first Fakemon was Hydopup, a sea bear Pokémon that is the Water starter of Camtonia. Hydopup’s signature move is Wave Cannon, a move that can be used in various ways including an ultimate form that needs high experience to learn.)

Yes, I already know it hehe. :3

The person below me can solve this riddle:

“Some say I’m an enigma... no device can identify me in combat. Others call me strange since figuring me out is like solving a puzzle. I am typically seen playing on my rubik’s cube or working with some weird puzzle that can stump the smartest of the smart. Who am I?”

Who can do wrong? Or do no wrong? To be or not to be, that is the question. XD

Dang it, you beat me to it XD well..... I don't know the riddle :/

The person below me knows about my OP dimension from the Pokemon Universe, which I had to take out of my 7 Darastrix kids' Backstory because it involved Legendaries and it was just too OP for this site XD

My OP character from 10 years ago can XD with just a thought, even. XD Oh god... Those were cringy days...

The person below me has made characters back then and hate them now.

(Note to @Pretty Pichu, I’ll PM you the riddle’s answer soon.)

I’ll be honest, definite yes since some were a bit crazy overpowered...

EDIT: I used to, I’ll be honest.

The person below me can solve this easier riddle:

“I am often found sleeping deep underground. Some say I rival with what is the basis of life. Others thought that I created a part of this world that all stand upon today. Who am I?”

For the riddle, I’m kinda surprised you didn’t think about the legendary Pokémon her-

*baby Groudon growls while trying to use scratch*

Me: Okay, calm down...

*lets Jigacho hand a note to you*

“Yes, riddles are like breakfast... they’re easy and it brings me enjoyment.”

“The person below me can name a fan made type that I’ve worked on and that some of my Fakemon have already.”

Been there done that, I'm not that big of a guy (pathetically skinny), but I find it really easy to jam food into my mouth.

(Also the more I think about it the Satan comment makes sense)

The person below me likes dogs more than cats.

Nah I don't hate you, I just don't think you have experienced pure joy yet. Don't worry, you will learn the error of your ways.

The person below me has been in a school play.