• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Sadly, I never manage to play the games to the point where you can even get legendaries. I end up just dropping the game....

The person below me played animal crossing before.

Heard of the name before from my previous times with games...

*A female Güíro lizard walks over while the Jigacho’s eyes turn into hearts*

The person below me knows how Güíro lizards attempt to attract their mate.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
?????>>??@??!?@??!?!@?e?̴̡̧̧͕̘̥̼̞͈̦̪̝̯͎͈͘?̴͈͙̙̜̭̩̖̞̻̫̲̖͎̫̥̠̦͡?̶͈̬̻̪̙̺̮̀?̸͓͖̫͖̱͔͍̼͉̟̰̝͔̤͘/̸̛͙̭͇̠͓̻̬̗̯̳̳̏̏̂̆ͤ̑͛̀̈̑̋̊͗̌̕͘͞

The person below me has seen The Mama Luigi Project

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
S̞͙̰̭̗̣̥̮͍̱̤̫̗̮̪̮̤̗̅́̏̃ͨ̌̋̏͐ͧ͂ͨ͑ͫ̔ͬ́́̕͟ͅT̵͚͈͈̦͎̪̖̜͉͔̩̜̱͖̲͔͈̤̔͆͋ͧ͟͡͡ͅO̢͎̞̱̙͙̩̰̺̰͇̱̗̥̹̜̤ͬͫ̆̄̉̂͗́͂̈ͥ̇͠P̸̢̛̞̙̣̘̪̬͔͎̪̗̖̮ͥͧ͛̃̂̄̄̍̎́͛͑͌̓̇͡͝ ̵̷̨̡̪̮̖̞̖̘̩̯̜̩ͯ͗ͮͥ̄͗͊ͭ̃̈͊̎ͯ̑͘W̵̦̞̺̲̫̮̲͖̿ͤ͒̍̃̂̽́̉͐͟͡ͅỈ̴̫̯̜͉̜͚͚̣̜͙̒̎̏̈́̈́̈̋͐̿̓̌͗ͨ̓̍͋͘̕T̛̝͚͇̞͉͕͙̺̳̳̜̜̠̭̲͓͈̠̲̒ͣ̆̓̌ͥ̌̑͆́ͮ̿̆̂̒͌̂͘͘͢H̵̸̸̗͈̩͍͓̣̲̜̹̺͙̹̲ͤͦ̇̊̈́̋͐̅͒̈́͛̏̀ͧ̄ ̸̷̰̪͔̣͙̯͓̈́̽ͯ͌ͮ͗͗̇̓͘͢͝ͅṰ̗̣̩̝͙̝̝ͬͫ̏̆̀ͫͫ͆̍ͤ̈́̑̆ͮ̒ͦͮ̚͘H̷̛͖̱̻͚̯̺͕̩̯̼͎̮͕̘̗̽̾̓͒ͧͭ͑͊̅͊̆ͮ̾̾͌̀͘̕Ęͩ̆ͨ͐̓̂̾́̐ͯ͑̆ͤ̌̓ͧ͛͝҉͘҉͕̜͖̲͙͓̦̳͇͖͕̞̝̦͉̻ ̶̷̤̦̣̮͍͍̭̠͈̤̭͉̠͓̲̟̑͛ͭ̑̐̋̄̒̅̓̋͡͞ͅF̸̟̱̝̤̬̅̎̔ͤͭ͑̋̍̌́̂̂̆̑̑ͩͣ̈͆͘A̶̭̱̳̯͚͔̫͕̰̲ͣͣ̓̂͘͞ͅͅK̶̢̢ͫͣͬ̓͋̐̓̂ͣ҉̞̞̜̖̻̲̱̭̣͈͎͚̕Ę̶̵̻̱̮̫͙̬͕̝̟̖̖̤͔͍͍̲̺͇̾̎ͤ͒̍ͣ͛̓ͬ́͂͌͐ͫ̾ͯ̌͑ͮ́͢M̵̨̧͇͇̗̱̞̱̪̠͓̋ͪ̔̇̃̕͞O̸̶̡̝̣̪̭͈͒̋̆̔̈́ͨ̌͌̍̐̑ͭ̈́̉͐ͬ͂̍ͨ̕͡N̷̠̲̮̯̻͉͓̥̭̳̝͈̼͇̫͕͔̜̊͑̓̃̒̔̕͠ͅ

The person below me can read that text.

*Toadman croaks and pops out of a pond with two lilly pads*

Yes, I do like frogs. I’m using a frog based character in an RP of mine for crying out loud!

The person below me knows Toadman’s signature move.

Heard of it, not played it yet.

*Toadman uses his Harp and initiates Rhythm Mode, as he plays it on a 3-4 beat to increase SPD*

The person below me likes to scream a lot.

Now that you mentioned it, I might actually create one since it might fit in a possible future RP of mine.

*Toadman speaks for his user after managing to stand on his hind legs*

The person below me knows my Operator’s name. *ribbit*

Oh dear... the memes are back... *grabs a Reflct3 SP chip*

*Toadman sees a Chiral Oshawott coming over as he decides to let him talk*

Oshawott Osha, Oshawott Oshawott. Osha, Oshawott Oshawott... (The person below me knows my signature move. Bonus points if they know what downsides it gives me after...)

Osha, Oshawott. (Nope, it's Chiral Divide.)

Osha Oshawott? (Does it count if it's blind?)

Oshawott Osha, Oshawott Oshawott: Osha, Oshawott Oshawott Osha... Osha Oshawott Oshawott. O- Oshawott? (The person below me knows how to make it through the worst case scenario: A raging Scrake is wanting you in fine prime. You're out of ammo, you're at 1 HP, you have no armor, your syringe is only 10% recharged, and there is an opened door right ahead. What do you do?)

That is a lie!!! I DON’T FOOD SHAME!!!! YOU CAN OUT TOOTHPASTE ON YOUR PIZZA AND I WON’T BE MEAN ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

The person below me has attempted to backflip only to break something, like a table or their own body. BACKFLIPS are hard..........

Nope, I’ve never backflipped before unfortunately.

*a baby Lapras is carried by an Audino as the little Lapras hands a note*

The person below me does not like vegetables at all.

I mean food is food. I’m not gonna get picky. So why should i only eat the heathy stuff. Diets are for scrubs.

The Person Below Me believes Communism has valid points, but is a pipe dream because of human nature.