• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

*Axew sighs a bit while handing over a note*

I don’t a tattoo right now sadly since I’m just slightly a bit too young for that.

The person below me knows the average age range I often use for most of my characters.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
;-) (that was meant to be half cry, half smile, but it looks like im winking) I want to be... but i'm not
The person below me, knows who I am

*Slitoling glides down while tossing a note*

I do not hate chocolate, though I do not eat a lot of it however.

The person below me knows at least five of my Fakemon and can name what type(s) they are.

*Cyndaquil N⁰ looks over at you while floating above and writing a fifty page essay with his thick pencil*

I am pretty sure this is easy to tell what the answer is here.

The person below me has been in an RP with a Fakemon of mine before, and can state which Fakemon it was.

*Neourk nods while trying to draw the letter f in cursive while his trainer looks at him*

Yes, I can sort of... I kinda forgot some parts of it.

The person below me has an unhealthy habit of using younger characters in RPing.

*Neourk rolls his eyes while taking out his gun*

Neo Neo. (I mean, I can use a weapon...)

Neo Ne- Neo. (The person below me does not like going to the Pokémon Center.)

I love going to the Pokemon Center! And so do my Pokemon! Nurse Joy is just so nice.

The Person Below Me is a member of the best team known to man, Team Skull.

*Neourk groans, thinking about the time he had to go for his flu shot*

Sadly I’m not part of any team.

The person below me thinks that lil’ Neourk needs to toughen up.

I do and it's of heights. (Seriously, the empire state building trip was a nightmare.)

The person below me thinks that I spend a little too much time with my Fakemon.