• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

La- Lapu... (I- I don’t...)

*pushes away the plate of salad the Audino offers him while dropping a note*

It has some points, but it can’t work since there’s this one person who will ruin it.

I suppose I might need to edit this real quick since I had just realized. (Though there’s no point kinda.)

The person below me knows I forgot somewhat.

Last edited:
La- Lapu... (I- I don’t...)

*pushes away the plate of salad the Audino offers him while dropping a note*

It has some points, but it can’t work since there’s this one person who will ruin it.
The Person Above Me forgot to make their "Person Below Me" statement.

The Person Below Me can be forgettable at times (I know I can).

Yes, I can be definitely especially when ill.

The person below me dislikes lettuce a lot.

*baby Lapras slaps his bowl of lettuce away that the Audino offers*

I don't eat lettuce on it's own, unless it's a salad. I usually eat it with sandwiches and all that other jazz.

The Person Below Me uses VRV to watch their anime.

Never heard of that, either. (VRV is a streaming site that shows many channels like Funimation, Crunchyroll, Mondo, Rooster Teeth, Channel Frederator, etc.)

The Person Below Me has a medal or trophy for any accomplishment they've done.

(Air Batter 2 is a game in Rhythm Tengoku where you have to hit the baseballs as they come. Tempo up+ is basically extreme mode where the game’s speed is increased to 150% and you don’t have the audio cues/prompts telling you like 3, 2, 1, etc to make the game easier. Hidden makes the screen dark to the point where you have to rely on audio a lot...)

Yes, I have a medal and trophy for sharpshooting. (Bullseye from 100 feet, 1 shot.)

The person below me knows a fan made operator in rainbow six siege I have made. (Bonus points for stating their unique gadget and what it does.)

I don't, sadly.

*Tyler comes over and hands over a note after pushing away a plate of vegetables his nurse offers him*

The person below me knows an exclusive move that one of my Fakemon uses.

Oh! I actually do! Chiral Rage/Bomb for Chiral Piplup!

The Person Below Me can tell me the character who said this: Smoke bomb! *fails* You saw nothing... *backflips off cliff*

(Technically, it kinda was an exclusive move so I guess I have to take it.)

I keep forgetting who that is...

The person below me can identify who’s typically bigger: A male güíro lizard or a female one.

*an Axew comes over and writes some notes since he can’t exactly talk yet*

You are correct my friend, the female is bigger.

And sadly, I don’t know that part yet...

The person below me knows what I hate the most in my drinks. (Hint: It’s a type.)

*the Axew tries to talk*

Axew Axew, Axew... (That’s one of them, but it was ice...)

Axew, Axew. (Fire and dragon.)

Axew Axew Ax- Axew... (The person below me knows my trainer’s name....)

Yes, it was Fire.

I forgot her name...

The Person Below Me knows the name of my primary character (bonus points if you know any of my other characters).

Last edited by a moderator:
*the Axew could be seen using scratch III when an Audino comes over with a cup of medicine*

Axew Axew! Axew, Ax Axew. (My trainer’s a girl! And I’m not even with that canon one by the way.)

Axew Axew... (I don’t, sorry man.)

Axew Ax... Axew Axew. Axew, Axew Axew... Axew. (The person below me knows my skillsets. Bonus points if they know which proficiency levels they are at.)

*Neourk looks over at you while pushing away his plate of lettuce his nurse wants him to try*

Neo Neo... (I don't like salad at all...)

N- Neo Neo. (The person below me has used a Fakemon in RPing.)