• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

*Neourk frowns while hiding behind you the nanosecond Nurse Joy arrives*

I'm not afraid of chickens, but I am kinda scared of poisonous spiders.

The person below me knows what outfit lil' Neourk likes to wear.

*Neourk whimpers while spraying a lot of deodorant on himself*

I don’t, it’s too much work to be honest from what I heard.

The person below me knows my favorite Fakemon.

*a fire tiger Pokémon comes over while trying to speak to you*

Ty, Tycan... Ty, Tycanco. (My trainer loves it... though he does not watch it as much.)

Ty Tycanco, Tycanco. (The person below me can correctly guess which type I am.)

*Tycanco seems a bit perplexed*

Tycanco Tycan, Ty Tycanco... (I am a fire and fighting type, and I am the fire starter of a region...)

*Axew comes over*

Axew Axew. (It is pretty easy to tell.)

A- Axew, Axew Axew. (The person below me has a Pokémon character that used to be a human.)

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
Well, I played PKMN Dungeon and always got a female Eevee.
So I guess technically, I DO have a Pokémon character that used to be human.
The person below me has played one of the Pokémon Dungeon games.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
@Kibago You should be more specific in future with your guesses.
You never said that it had to be a role playing (?) character, thus I chose any character that I personally played as.
However, thank you for taking the time to clarify what you originally intended.

@SS-I Never Certainly am in the eyes of certain Gryffindorks.

The person below me is a Harry Potter fan.

*Neourk puts away his blueprints and plans while his trainer gives him the look*

N- Neo... N- Ne- Neo... (F- fine... I am planning something...

Neo Neo... Neo Neo, Neo. (The person below me thinks it’s strange to see a little shark Pokémon only liking to drink juice mostly.

*Neourk hands over a note while seeing a Sound-type starter coming over and playing some fast music from the speaker on his tail*

Sadly, my trainer can’t fly. I don’t think he even has wings.

The person below me knows a person that has their own Fakemon and uses them in RPing a lot.

*Neourk nods while spraying as much deodorant as he can on himself since he smells a bit funny*

Umm, my trainer isn't a water bender or anything...

The person below me can guess the correct Pokémon with the hints provided below:

"Give me food and I'll live, but don't and I'll still live."

"Some describe me to be a walking generator always wanting to get a tan or two."

"If your phone dies in the desert, you can always give a call or two and hope I come over."

*a Helioptile comes over and shakes his head*

Umm... I guess I kinda do if my voice doesn't crack in the middle of the song.

The person below me knows at least ten of my fan made Pokémon and can name the type(s) they are.

*Simon looks a bit nervous after noticing his trainer holding a bottle of baby powder and a tube of baby-friendly medicine paste, as he hands a note with a shaky grip*

Yep... I know it’s a bit too late, but here’s some luck anyway.

The person below me can guess which Pokémon this dex entry belongs to. (Hint: The Pokémon is here.)

"The rocky armor is soft at birth, but quickly hardens over the course of a few months. The armor can be used as an indication of its health; being smooth and firm if it is healthy, while being rough and brittle signals illness."

I don't really mind, unless you start going over PG with it, if you know what I mean. Then that's where we have a problem.

The person below me has been in a physical fight before that was just for sport, like karate or boxing.

*Alpvaros could be seen using Chronostasis, as he rips time and space to allow time to be frozen for 5 seconds*

Yep, I have since sparring counts I presume.

The person below me can tell me which item this game comes from.

-Phoenix Down