• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Favorite kids show... Kids... Favorite... *Lots and lots of thinking* I grew up without Spongebob (yes, I grew up without the sea creeper... please, staph), so that's out. Oh, Pokemon's animation style (no one get a mob against me), I was upset with Sun and Moon's change in the artwork, but I'm not mad about the story or anything.

The person below me has too many video games that are collecting dust.

Umm... I'm pretty sure we all do unless if there is a special case related to that...

*grabs Pachirisu after seeing him wanting to try to trick the vending machine again to dispense all of its soda pops*

The person can name a starter Fakemon of mine.

Oh, you said my first Fakemon also...

*grabs the water bear and gives him a bath, as he seems to like it while the Pachirisu runs off to his room*

Umm... I do exist, or else I wouldn't be here I suppose.

The person below me knows my favorite gen IV Pokémon.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
After doing some research, I wasn't able to find it.

The personal below me is a 31 year old male, a self-obssessed programmer and proclaimed Overlord even though he only brings out some of the news forums, joined Pokecharms 2 years before it was established, does let's plays on the established Twitch channel and his name is two words that contradict him being an Overlord. Also, he only vaguely believed in the Pokemon:Let's Go rumours before the games were announced and when given the clues and hints about Pixelpar, Ruffledrowlit and the Masuda hint with the Pikachu in the Luigi hat, he was not convinced and called the youtubers who tried to spread the Pixelpar rumours as 'idiots.'

I disagree as you are responsible for tapping the attack buttons which mean you defeat enemies faster, plus you can run away when the health gets too low. Therefore the statement is incorrect for me.

The person below me isn't planning on buying Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee.

I actually thought USUM was needed to expand the characters out more and it did add sidequests and went further with the plot, to be fair. That's just the tip of the iceberg of what I think, so that is not correct.

The person below me has played 'Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Silver Stars.'

Extremely.

The person below me plays a game for a couple hours and then never plays it for a couple months but then stumbles upon it and plays it for a few days and then repeat. (me)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hard to say. Maybe. I don't know I probably forgot about it. Oh wait yes I know what it is. Pokemon Ultra Sun.

The person below me agrees that gen seven should've had gyms and better pokemon.

They are alright. There are worse animals. I wouldn't have the bigger ones as pets because they are more dangerous.

The person below me thinks that Pokemon should ALWAYS have gyms in each generation and that any divergence would put them off. Trying something new is essentially a bad thing in their mind.

The statement above is correct.

The person below me is a Genwunner or only likes the first few generations of Pokemon, despite still being interested and still playing the franchise's games. He or She believes that his/her opinion is the best opinion and so will repeat it over and over again without considering the opposite side of view.

I have never owned a PS4, but I tend to think that, as with all consoles, there will always be good games for them. So i'm not really sure about my answer there. But I do think the Switch is good and the games are underated.

The person below me likes 80s synth pop and techie music.

*Tyler sits down writing on his clipboard and spraying a bit of cologne on himself*

I do not like or dislike most kinds of music, including the beatles, so I do not know much to say about this part.

The person below me thinks that I shouldn’t be sneaking away from my trainer and into the playground alone.

I'm not entirely sure what this means, though i'll presume you are going on the playground forum too many times i mean...why not try some general rp?

The person below me is going to have a prediction which predicts something that someone is going to say about a prediction below them about a prediction below them about a prediction below them about a prediction below them.

*Tyler blinks for a bit while discreetly drinking a bottle of warm milk and attempting to sit up without support*

Sadly not.

The person below me can solve this riddle:

“I’m quite sensitive to others.
I refract light to disappear,
and reappear with shril cries if I become threatened.
Who am I?”

Very much so, though Ghetsis would beg to differ. I must also point out that my previous prediction came true. Though i'm pretty sure Logan Paul was not the answer to that riddle.

The person below me has very restrictive parents.