• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

*a baby Latias flies over and uses Mist Ball and speaks to you in telepathy*

No, he’s kinda steering towards the overrated area in my opinion and I’m not not a big fan of another villain team that steals Pokémon.

EDIT: Not really restrictive here.

The person below me has a Pokémon plushie.

*Tyler yawns while trying to figure out why he has to sit in a highchair*

Yes, and they’re all like kinda covering me in bed.

The person below me has made a Fakemon.

True, that is if you define a fakemon as including a sprite fusion that you spent like 10 minutes on and you say looks good but really is terrible

Ok sure yeah I do have one

The person below me always buys the second game (So games like soulsilver, Y, White, Moon etc)

*Tyler hits his nurse when he sees her wanting him to wear a bonnet and a newborn onesie*

I usually do oddly enough.

The person below me knows the newest Fakemon I am currently making.

Nope, dragon for me hehe. :3

*Toiroca sits down while using Umbrage’s Demise on a target dummy, as the damage calculator tallies up the damage to be Infinity + e999 with 1 hit*

The person below me can solve this Pokémon riddle:

I have all, and I know all.
I am the last, but also the first.
No weather is ever the worst.
Who am I?

*Mew floats over while fumbling for his Z-crystal*

Sadly not.

Yes, and I suppose lil’ Nicaong likes to take part.

*Nicaong sees the calandar, noticing that he has to go to the doctor tomorrow, as he hides in the closet while baracading the door with as much stuff as he can*

*Axew looks a bit angry while grabbing you and using his mind to speak*

I didn’t stop the game, no one else just posted. Such a hollow statement will fail to have others look down upon an adorable little dragon.

The person below me is going to a party today.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
That is incorrect. Also, with the other post, you didn't put a prediction, so how could the game continue?

The person below me has created fakemon, but has not got an image of any of them-just a description.

I’m currently drawing Virtutot and Todoclor right now.

The person below me can name the regions that I have not placed on my Fakemon list. (It’s WIP currently.)

Unfortunately not, I’m currently binging on the Marvel movies right now.

The person below me can correctly state the correct century the Repeater Crossbow was invented in.

Yeah, but only because you tend to use outside of roleplay forums too (although I think I may have participated in an actual roleplay with you, but that was a while back if so).
For example, I can just copy paste one from this thread and say Nicaong, even though I know virtually nothing about it other than a lot of your fakemon tend to act like children (I assume that's because they are the first form of their evolution chain, but I don't really know).
TL;DR: I can, but only because I read one of your previous posts on this page.

The person below me is also really tired.

*Nicaong hides behind his trainer while discreetly eating a sugar rich cookie*

Well, I was... so I am not sure if it should count still.

The person below me knows Javascript.

Yes and no. I agree with you on the majority of doughnuts, but the glazed ones get a pass (they're among my favourite desserts, for some reason).

The person below me has played a game of D&D.

Technically the one next to my name is, but I modified it with negative coloring for various reasons.

The person below me can name one of my starter Fakemon.