• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

*Simon gives two notes after crawling over when his trainer isn’t looking since he can’t talk yet*

I ain’t since technically I can’t be destroyed yet.

The person below me thinks that I shouldn’t be sneaking around this thread without my trainer.

*Simon sighs while tossing two more notes after his trainer cares for him*

I’m not because well... yeah.

The person below me can name the newest Fakemon my trainer made.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I am quite fond of the surfing mouse, so yeah Alolan Raichu>Kantonian Raichu
The person below me thinks Alolan Vulpix>Kantonian Vulpix.

*Simon gulps, seeing that Pichu is here again, as he immediately takes cover behind his trainer's legs*

Honestly, I would have to agree with that.

The person below me can correctly guess the Pokémon from the riddle below:

I know every machine and have been tutored almost everything in between.
Some say that I am early in time, yet burly in combat.
I come last when I am seen in the first list, yet standing as an outlier within the expanded mist.

*Mew comes over, looking a bit frustrated at you and using Hyper Beam MK II at you soon after*

I guess I do, since I see a lot of starters being green, actually all of them are in fact.

The person below me can name a fire starter fan made Pokémon of mine.

Yep! "Anthro"=human. "Morph"= to change. So... Anthropomorphic characters are, normally, like animals that are bipedal (Dewott, Blaziken, Lucario, etc)

The person below me is obsessed with anime and is neutral towards the term "Otaku".

*Nicaong hands over two notes while playing with his blocks since his trainer is not here at the moment*

Sadly not yet, but my trainer's going to graduate soon.

The person below me can tell what type I am.

*Nicaong sighs and gives a note saying he’s a Grass/Dragon type while trying to find a way to gain a little weight after losing quite a bit despite eating a lot*

Is it Squirtle? (This isn’t a guess if I had to be honest after taking a peek at...)

The person below me likes RPing with younger characters. (Specifically infants and toddlers if I had to give a rough age equivalent.)

Yes, I've roleplayed with younger kids with younger OCs on an older place, but it was shut down.
The person below me hates it when their favorite kid show gets revamped.