• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yes, I have a load of OCs.

*Alkio sits down while trying to figure out how to shapeshift back into a human after his babysitter finds out that he is a baby raptor after seeing him matching some blue puyos*

The person below me can get the red spiral nussiance puyo in Puyo Puyo ~N.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
True, I have specific Arachnophobia(I’m only scared of Daddy long legs. I AM AWARE THEY CANT HARM YOU, they just look creepy) =W=

(@Dootletail just letting you know, you reposted the same thing...)

The person below me likes to wear jackets, no matter if it’s hot or cold.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Well, you could say that. There's one nearby. It's kind of a fusion of country but moreso suburban. Not the kind you get in big cities or London...something else.

The person below me has had a big argument and split up within their family leading to high tensions.

Nope. And FYI, I have played Emerald and the Battle Frontier, so that question was perfect for me.

The person below me does not use Pokecharms for the Role Play feature and/or tends to rp in private conversations.

Not really. (On a second note: you beat me to it! I was gonna plug in my Hawkman and Hawkgirl: Eternal series right here!)

The person below me thinks there should be a legitamate sequel to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Silver Stars and ALSO, in addition to this believes Star Fox should be made into a movie trilogy.

I can't vouch for the Mario RPG sequel because I haven't played the game, but I'd absolutely love for Star Fox to be made into a movie (granted it's done well, of course. A poorly done one would crush my soul a bit).

The person below me has broken at least one pair of headphones/earbuds.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Although I like warrior cats, I've not actually read any of the books! XD lal

The person below me know what shade of red I like >:D

Dang, you beat me to it [I used to read Warriors a lot when I was younger but gave up once the fourth series started coming out or something]
And… no? I don't see how I would be able to guess that from just a devil emoticon. If that's meant to imply being edgy then… uhh… blood red? Crimson? I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, I have no idea.

The person below me wished they could've gotten Danny DeVito to voice detective Pikachu; I haven't played the game, I just think the concept would be funny.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
No clue what you're talking about

The person below me knows where there's invisible text

(My favourite shades of red are scarlet and crimson)

'My favourite shades of red are scarlet and crimson' below your comment. (Just so you know, PrincessPika, there's going to be a movie of the Detective Pikachu game next year and people wanted Danny DeVito to voice the talking Pikachu with the sherlock holmes hat because his voice is deep and old. Ryan Reynolds is the person who is voicing the Pikachu. You can't not know about it? Where have you been?)

The person below me didn't know that there was going to be a Detective Pikachu movie nor did they know it was even a game and they are an uncultured Mamoswine.

Brawl? That's the wii one. It didnt have two versions. The one that had two versions was the next one which had the wii U and 3ds versions. I personally like Brawl better in most sense though the other one had more characters.

The person below me hates Charmander.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
I did meet some of my more closer friends online...She's like 3 years younger than me but as sweet as can be.

The person below me has actually played a pokemon game

A bit, it used to be a lot worse though. Now I'll just jump at first and then say "yeah I don't want them near me or in my house."

The person below me doesn't need glasses.

*Nicaong rolls his eyes while handing two notes after realizing his trainer isn’t around*

I don’t like either of those.

The person below me thinks I might be up to some mischief since my trainer isn’t with me at the moment.