• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Y E S; all other doughnuts are kind of gross to me though (I think I've said this somewhere in this thread).

The person below me likes snakes (deviating from the food themed questions. Unless you eat snakes. Then I guess that works).

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
1st. I haven't eaten snakes, but I've eaten alligator and frog. 2nd Yea I like snakes, they are cute.

The person below me has been to the zoo before.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I prefer cats, even though they'd ruin everything I carefully sorted

The person below me knows what flavour cake I like >:D

~Rinko~

Nope. And my favourite cake flavour either is chocolate, toffee or strawberry/raspberry

The person below me likes lemony cakes

~Rinko~

Yeah, I've made a lot of fusions (it was 32 fakemon by the way, counting the mythical)

The person below me likes cake more than fruit pie/crumble combined

~Rinko~

Uh... either the one that's mentioned in you're signature or one piece (what anime even is that one that you guessed? I swear if it's another variation of the one I'm thinking of...)

The person below me likes paper flowers

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
(Boku no pico is a masterpiece, but don't watch it) I don't dislike them but I'm not a fan of them either (and my fave anime is daily lives of highschool boys)

the person below likes british people

Not really. They don't taste very good.

The person below me is over 5' 3".

EDIT: This post is even worse because of the fact that it was a double post. I was referring to paper flowers as a joke. I'm not a cannibal.

Dang, missed my chance to plug my ongoing roleplay (but it's closed so yeah that's fine)
And no, I don't find them funny.

The person below me just woke up recently.

~Rinko~

Never watched either of them

The person below me can say "Laugh-a-lot hall was laughed to Laugh Mc.laughlaugh" five times fast