• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I don't want pink hair... I've see all sorts of weirdos walking around with pink hair... they look weird. however some people make it looks alright I guess... I'll go ahead and say yes.

The person below me has a really good poker face.
(you don't have to play poker to have a really good poker face btw...)
giphy.gif

never, I just don't watch it often
or much at all

person below me at one time wanted to own something they saw in a cartoon or anime
even if we know its impossible
(for so long when I was 5 or 6 years old, I really did wanted a magic school bus)(

maybe not here since at my midnight there isn't anyone on the forums, by then I'm all caught up
I do so on Discord almost every night

person below me can spend hours on Deviant Art just browsing or reading comments on their favorite arts (maybe being nice and adding some)

awww, I wish, my grandpa passed away in 2011
my grandma passed away in 2014
I do see them every day in photographs and old family videos
my grandparents are on my mouse pad

Person below me loves chocolate chips pancakes

(the purple one is red? also the white one is definatly underrated imo... though of course its just my opinion though...)

as to meeting gordon ramsey... yes and no. I like cooking ,but the food I cook greatly is mostly by my standards and would not meet his standards...

The person below me also cooks well but not gordon ramsey standards...

not at all, I can't cook at all, I'd get kicked off in less than 5 seconds
would love meet and at least try something it makes... so expensive

person below me would love to visit Skeleton Coast one day

I never even heard of the place until you mentioned it. I don't know what I would find there other than random stuff as seen in the picture below... I guess I would consider going anyways.
Skeleton-Coast-Slider.jpg

The person below me currently does not have a headache of any sort.

(Skeleton Coast is on my top 3 places to visit before dying - place where the ocean meets the desert, lots of wrecked ships, interesting place for sure, in Namibia)

not at the moment, don't feel ill or any kind of aches
other than an occasional itch

person below me bites their nails at times

Only if it follwows these 3 expectations...
- It won't attract insects nor expire
- If I eat any part of the home it can be easily fixed or replaced
- burglars or other nefarious unscrupulous individuals cannot break into my home
(if it can do that, maybe...)

The person below me can think of a fourth thing to add (besides having a home made out of desserts that actually tastes good)

It's overrated... I know a couple ranchers that all seem to think so ,and I've never had any reason to argue... (sorry if you like it...)

The person below me thinks its weird there are no dark type gym leaders...

theres 3 elite four members(karen, sydney, and grimsley if you played X2/Y2)... and a kahuna(nanu).

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I liked it before then, so no~ Aw, sniped
I've never tried but I highly doubt it.

The person below me can't think up a good response for this thread.

currently? no... I got nothing ,but give me a minute maybe and I'm good to go!

The person below me has been backhanded before...
Bonus points if you backhanded someone before...
giphy.gif

(my post was kinda vague... I was referring to the "the person below me..." part as the statement.

I would consider doing writing and I might ,but I think to myself why? Am I going to write these in microsoft office and maybe add on from time to time as a small hobby or post them? I'm not sure people want to read whatever stories I might write... I can get pretty creative or just down right weird when I want to... For now just occasionally posting in Rp's is fine...

The person below me likes the riddler from batman...
TeemingShowyBonobo-small.gif

depends... I like tricks ,but I also like themes and explanations... Its nice to have some reason and logic behind the madness. technically yes.

The person below me has used the 5 second rule before.

chib

Previously chibighost
i have bitten into a klondike bar...
now i can't bite ice cream with out shivering...

V would do anything for a Klondike bar