• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

No. No cup. No water. No water in cup. No water in cup next to me.

The person below me does not knock on doors an odd number of times (not 1 time, not 3 times, 5 times, 7 times, or 9 times...)

I always use shift, its normal for me, how I learned it

person below me has lots of chocolate for at least a week
20191031_195635.jpg

No. Is her cat named Abigail? Matilda? Catherine? I don't know the woman either... is her name Mittens? Patches? Mrs.Fluffykins?

The person below me also thinks the woman looks like a Patches while the cat looks like an Abigail

They are real!!! I'm a vampire hunter... punching vampires in the face and lighting them on fire is my specialty... not all vampires are evil but I still get paid either way...

The person below me talks loud...

no! i prefer blue! blue icing! sometimes red! sometimes purple! but usually never pink... really i don't care what color the icing is. Just as long as its good.

the person below me is not a russian spy...

nope, not Russian at all, I can read Cyrillic
(tell difference if its Russian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tajik, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian or North Macedonian)

person below me loves berries

im very sorry... I couldn't imagine not having my trusty spinning chair... I also have a wooden chair so I know your pain.

There are certain vegetables that i do not like... who doesn't have certain vegetables they don't like? I'm sure there are some people ,but they just seem odd to me... spinach... no thank you!

The person below me likes broccoli without cheese!

(because broccoli tastes just fine on its own! preferably with stew...)

I like broccoli if dipped in blue cheese dressing
alone is good too, but I prefer it with the blue cheese

person below me likes singing along to the Bohemian Rhapsody

nah... I don't really listen to it often enough to sing to it... even then I don't particularly enjoy singing... besides... I like to reserve my angelic voice for more important things like counter arguments or when I want to prove a point.

The person below me can make a wide variety of weird and bizarre facial expressions...

depends on the meatl, do love mustard, on certain meals

person below me owns something they call 'valuable' even if its not worth much, something they can't live without, or wouldn't want to loose
(to me is my Eevee plush)

*me looking over at my dog*... nothing I consider valuable... just kidding!

I have a bunch of martial arts award certificates (mostly rank promotion and a couple event participation certificates... all snug carefully away in a large picture frame... I consider then very valuable.

The person below me has acted suspicious just for the sake of confusing people into believing your doing something wrong ,and completely dumbfounding them when they can't find any evidence of any wrongful doing.

I might have in the past, can't really remember to be honest

person below me at one time has said something mean to a family member just to try and get out of doing chores

If I say something mean it is usually unintentional ,and most likely just me being honest and straight forward. never for chores though.

The person below me has put soap in a water balloon before...

nope, that I know off

person below me at times locked the door to their room kind of forgot about it
(happened to me last night, in the morning had to use the restroom, forgot I had locked the door, smashed into it)

you have a lock on your bedroom door? I don't have one of those...

The person below me occasionally has a pet sitting on their lap while they post on pokécharms...
(my dog is sitting on my lap as I post)

yep, my cats resting... when not sitting on my laptop
(yes I have a lock in my room - for privacy)

person below me prefers driving/train over planes when long travels

I love planes! planes are amazing! planes are cool!, fantastic!, wonderful!, amazing!,scientific ingenious inventions!, truly fantastic machines! I like flying in planes so much that I don't mind the air port security. Nope I don't mind the air port security. I have no problem with them. I've always had smooth time going past them without any problems. I don't even mind the waiting either! No I don't care if I have to wait in the area two hours as I always enjoy my flights. I like looking down at the clouds cause I'm a simple man... Driving and going on trains are fun too ,but its not the same. It's a pretty close tie ,and if I had to pick a winner i'd probably choose car/train if only because I get to see the landscape and environment up close. however I could always find some reason to choose the other side... cars nor trains can cross the ocean so there is that...

(If your still reading this I chose car/train...)

The person below me is curious what shark meat tastes like...
Grilled+Thresher+Shark+2.jpg