• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

most yes, not too scary looking for their typing
only Trevenant I like with Ghost type (Giratina too, but its part dragon)

person below me really loves the Fairy type

no way! ghosty pokémon are best pokémans
sableye_animation___take_two_by_behindtg.gif

Edit: I don't care for fairy pokemon in general. (i don't dislike them... I dislike their effectiveness to dragon type... I dislike the fact the fact that fairy types are the perfect dragon hunters... but there are some I do actually like mawile...

The person below me dislikes the fact that i said "pokémans"

Last edited:
(i edited my post) same answer as earler... I don't care for fairy pokemon in general. (i don't dislike them... I dislike their effectiveness to dragon type... I dislike the fact the fact that fairy types are the perfect dragon hunters... but there are some I do actually like mawile...
BM0Q4HmCIAAj9wG.jpg

The person below me likes breakfast in bed...

(luckily for me I have a team of all steel pokémon so all the fairy pokémon get wrecked...)

im wearing a red T-shirt (i have over 6 other red t-shirts that look the exact same...) i have other t-shirts too... I have a lot of t-shirts. Red is my thing!

The person below me also has a red T-shirt...

yes, a few football jerseys have red on them (Spain, Equatorial Guinea, Tunisia, Egypt), Vietnam to name a few I have with red on them, I also have a "I Love Fire Foxes" t-shirt with Fennekin and Vulpix on it, main color is red

person below me has gotten a recent paper cut
(I have about 3 of them)

no! 5am every day! breakfast! breakfast! breakfast! most important meeeeaaaaal..... SERVING IT UP EVERY DAAAY!!!!! I love breakfast.can't get enough of that bacon and eggs. Life is good.
breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all! people wake up for breakfast. people go to work/school on a full tummy because of breakfast. lunch is irrelevant. people only eat dinner to keep themselves fueled until breakfast.

The person below me can hit all the notes...
Solfege-Do-Re-Mi-Scales-Chart.jpg

Haven't in years, I'm 33... well almost 34 (Dec 13th) - I haven't been trick o treating since I was about 12
so Yes, I been trick o treating before

person below me will have a big feast on Thanksgiving Day

(I have... when I was younger... now I just traumatize kids and their family with Halloween props. Last Halloween I had a scarecrow attached to a rope. The scarecrow would be on the roof and I'd pull it down scaring unsuspecting trickertreaters as they pass by...)

I don't care about Thanksgiving... but probably...

The person below me is planning on watching a movie on Halloween night...

I'm currently trying...I haven't given up yet... I'm not planning on giving up.(on duolingo I'm trying to learn Chinese, Japanese, and German... Chinese is unbelievably difficult, Japanese is less so, and German is somewhat easier).

I knew Halloween was tomorrow for a while.

The person below me is typing on their laptop

not really - I don't draw every day, some days I have too much work too exhausted to draw
I don't use more than 1 pencil to draw, I wait until the pencil is all gone before using the next one

person below me takes their showers in the morning
(fixed typo)

Last edited: