• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I like alost any noodles. It's often hard to find gluten free ones, though...

The person below me intends to correct my spelling mistake, which I leave there intentionally.

Planes are amazing. I love them I love going on air planes. I don't mind the air port security no I don't mind the air port security. They really aren't a big deal. No I don't mind the air port security. Because I arrive at the air port two hours early. I know I have to wait a long time when I get there but I know I know imbat the right terminal ready to go ready to board. No problems for me no no none at all. None for me. I'm good.

The person below me has made a grilled cheese all by themselves.

I've never went out of my way to do so. If I have than its completely to my suprise.

The person below me knows who this is.
230918.jpg

No. Just milk. I'm a simple man. With simple breakfast. Sometimes its vanilla milk sometimes its chocolate. On rare occasions its pink milk. :arr:

The person below me doesn't skip conversations in video games.

I probably would, but I can only eat Gluten Free pizza and so I've never really had a chance to do dipping sauce.

The person below me will dip chicken nuggets in fruit dip.

(They don't teach axe kicks in goju ryu karate. If they do I haven't seen it.)

To answer your question though I have only one thing to say to that... no.
source.gif

The person below me is good at sneaking past pokemon trainers in game.

not really, I don't pay too much attention to heights
all my favorite Pokemon are based on species I love in real life
so any Pokemon based on foxes, cats, bears, mustelids, spiders, parrots, are instant favorites of mine

person below me gets sleepy after having a big meal

No! Well... maybe a little. Laying down while watching tv after a big meal does seem nice. I hate naps though! My dad likes them. My dog loves them. I'm pretty sure she's napping right now.

The person below me thinks salamence is cooler than dragonite.
salamence___flight_of_fancy_by_sajirou.png
6188e75b24af52698ad5615be50047990fee67bb_hq.jpg

Generally, yes. And Salamanca has a Mega.

You will one day learn the value of naps. Half a year ago I hated them, now I see that they can (occasionally) be useful.

The person below me thinks it’s unfair that Beedril gets a Mega and Butterfree doesn’t.

completely! Mega butterfree would be dope. Not really. However when I think of one I always think of the other. Beedrill go with butterfree like zangoose and serviper, or beautifly and dustox, or ash and brock.
1504125131.diives_misty_brook_bck.gif

The person below me has used either mega blastoise or mega venusaur.

nope, that "Meg" gimmick never caught my attention, exception of the "Mega Lucario" used in the tutorial, I never used any of the Mega Evolutions
it wasn't for me - even if my favorite Pokemon got them, I wouldn't use them

person below me uses mostly their favorite Pokemon in their teams

Never played before. I don't know anyone who does. I have done a little research on the lore, the races, and some of the creatures. However for now I have no intention in buying books if the sort.

The person below me likes to be a villian sometimes. Whether it be an role playing game or video game.

Well, it’s more of a spelling mistake than a grammar mistake... you said bellow as in yelling rather than below as in under.

The person below me has been to a bookstore or library recently.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Not as funny as in the other series of the anime, probably do to the lack of Jessie's silly false names for contests/showcases, but still quite funny.

The person below me is playing Pokemon black/white right now.