• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yeah...

The person below me who this is:
pewdiepie-finally-reacts-to-100-million-youtube-subscribers.jpg

My most favorite pokemon, scizor comes from gen 2. Gen 2 was one of my most favorite games because it allows you to walk with your pokemon. However despite this many games have great features and great pokemon. Even sun and moon had some good pokemon. My point is... it was good but calling it best is debatable. I'm going to go ahead and say no.

The person below me likes mega evolutions

not much - not really into any of the introduced gimmics - mega evolution, z-crystals, might not enjoy Dynamix either.... only fun to try once, but got boring super quickly

the person below me knows what a torupill is

I don't even like wearing sandals in the first place,
seen them on photos, doesn't bother me at all, everyone is different

person below me doesn't like wearing name tags

But I like name tags. Whether it be a sticker on my shirt, a necklace with a namecard, or written on my best friend's forehead with a permanent ink marker.

The person below me knows who this is
Inspector-Gadget-GIF-05172017.gif

yep, in my time since 3am, thats when my work started - did enjoyed

what I saw last night: person below me is fascinated by thunder and lightning?
)we had a strong storm that passed by Seattle during the night hours, at times lights where flickering)

well, questionable for others who don't like it, I loved it
so yes for others
no if its for me

the person below me has a football in their room
(I have a replica of the Jabulani in my room, the ball used in the 2010 world cup)

Yes and no. They are fine but they don't make my top ten cereal list.

The person below me can make super freaky looking facial expressions. I'm not talking about basic weird or default freaky but super freaky. Some next level freak...

I used to tell my sister I can smell pancakes(her favorite food) which would be funny cause she would happily run to the kitchen and obviously there wouldn't be any pancakes. I was a mean brother...

The person below me thinks guzma is super cool!
s5ywtr9tpk8y.jpg

Misty would totally hate him cause she hates bug pokemon.
x2iwAN7.gif

Assuming that Tennisshoes count as sneakers, then almost always. Sometimes if I’m in a hurry and can’t find good socks I might not, but approximately 99% of the time I wear socks with my shoes.

The person below me plays Pokémon Go, bonus points if you have a Pokémon 2,000 cp or higher and you are the grand prize winner if you have a Pokémon with 3,000+ cp. (I do!)