• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I used to. Not anymore though. The British ham kinda sucks.

The Person Below Me has a constant argument in their head about whether they prefer Nightmare on Elm Street 1 or Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.

I did. But then I started to wear sweaters, and trust me, it's not fun to walk around with blades of grass pricking your arms.

The person below me identifies as female (I'm sorry, I'm running out of questions).

I LOVE GATORADE. I got a whole bunch in my room. Almost never met a flavor I didn't like. This one has a weird aftertaste. Would not recommend this flavor.
lime-cucumber.jpg

Green apple is hands down my favorite flavor though.
No. Im a boy.

The person below me thinks bacon and eggs is an amazing combination.

thehumblenooob! She does some really funny BotW videos that I really enjoy watching. I also like Skaroy, who makes cute OC animations.

The person below me likes to write for fun.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
My dad played Smash Bros. a lot, and he did Pikachu a lot, and I loved Pikachu, so one day he showed me the Anime.

No....

The person below me is married.

ADD stands for Attention-Defict Disorder, or more commonly known as ADHD, where "hyperactivity" is added. OCD is Obsessive-Compulsive disorder. I suffer from both ADHD (my grades drop because I can't focus; I'm not aware of my surroundings, etc.) and also OCD (everything I write has to look perfect; if I rip or smudge paper I need a new sheet).

The person below me has a collection of pencils at home.