• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Right now? Nooo. I'm on pokecharms right now! :arr: besides though. I haven't placed black and white in a while.

The person below me likes the outfits in pokemon x and y more than sun and moon

no.
funny-pictures-crazy-dog-lady-knits.jpg

The person below me knows at least 1 type advantage against every pokemon type.

all year around and not a single allergy pill in sight. no allergy medicine for me. I've already sneezed my brain cells out years ago. no point taking em now.

the person below me likes hamburgers with mustard. (cause mustard is amazing)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
No, I haven't played any Zelda games.

The person below me can see a water bottle (Full or empty) where there standing/sitting/laying.

Yes, a bad one on my wrist when a pot slipped as I was taking it out of the oven. I wish Aisa has been there to help...

The person below me wants to have a Pokémon IRL. (I think I can guess the answer.)

you guessed right... wish I had 9
all the Eevees, one of each

(I also gotten a nasty burn once, when I was 9, back then Pokemon didn't exist, as it happen around 1995 - I warmed up a Rice Crispy treat, but it was so hot landed on the middle of my bottom lip, hurt for weeks)

person below me wishes they were an expert artist

Ummm... does being a long time Pokémon fan, as per my about, count? If so, then yes.

The person below me sometimes has to look up words they should probably know the definition of already. For example, yesterday I had to look up the word ‘homie’.

Well, no. I know most of the words that I use. Sometimes I forget words when I'm speaking, though. If I want to ask someone to take my picture, I usually end up saying, "Use the clicky box thingy."

The person below me has stubbed their toe in the last 24 hours.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(I don't either, XD)
And, no I haven't

The person below me has watched an Anime in Japanese before. (It counts if you have the subtitles on or off.)

Social media isn't all that bad... I have a Facebook account and I can say without a shadow of a doubt there is a lot of BS on Facebook, but there's also good sides. There's high school friends I haven't seen in a while but I know they are doing fine because of Facebook that and a lot of my friends in martial arts are also on Facebook and a lot of them live in different states.

No.

The person below me is posting on a laptop