• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
Well it's night now a little bit
(Egg yolk is the yellow/orange gooey part in an egg)

Person blows me agrees choc milk is overatted and tastes bad (milkshake and hot chocolate are different)

once in a while its good - I prefer strawberry milk or banana milk
hot chocolate is the same as chocolate milk, just hot (I don't see difference - unless its made with Mexican hot chocolate)

person below me loves cream filled donuts

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I dont get angry often, but when I do, I insult you abd you ebtire bloodline(so yeah I guess)

TPBM often reflects on thier life

Love it. There's an indian restuarant near me and we often order food from there (though we mostly just order pizza cause they have that too)

The person below me have lots of books in their bookshelf

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yup, again, that was the reason I stopped posting a little while ago

The person below me made a bunch of typos when making their reply

~Rinko~

Nope, Alolan Raichu is better in my opinion, especially the shiny.

The person below me likes Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales

Oh god if i switched to a phone with autocorrect now, i would never be able to get used to it.

I love them! When they were introduced i was almost as hyped up as i am now about Scorbunny (which is pretty much infinite hype)!

The person below me like alolan Sandshrew

Umbreon shares the number 1 spot of Dark Types with Absol for me.

The person below me have read the Civil War comic (talking about the comic that the movie Captain America: Civil War is based on)

All the time XD Especially in English, since it's not my native language. Thank the Helix there is autocorrection these days XD

The person below me gets what I mean with "Believe in the Peeko."

nope, do get the reference is for Gen 3
(I remember it more from ORAS than Ruby)

edit - nope, I'm not confused

person below me likes playing with pets more than people

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Only da queen knoes da wae

The person below me picks the opposite gender character in Pokémon games. (Female is male, male if female)

~Rinko~

Nope, I always pick the female player character.

The person below me thinks their profile picture is slight odd due to shading and/or anatomy and/or posing.