• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Nope. But gonna have a lesson in social studies later that's gonna be related to music (we're gonna pick a song with a political meaning) later.

The person below me have a pretty nice social studies teacher

(don't think so, my ignore list is empty, I can see replies)

didn't know that hamsters where illegal in Australia, I learn something new every day
wish they weren't - they are fun pets, I prefer cats for pets

Person below me prefers spring rolls over egg rolls

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Haven't had it

The person below me has a great idea for a prediction on this thread but can't figure out how to phrase it

nope
humor needs to be fun and relaxing, not something that scares me away or too violent
(they aren't funny at all - prefer to save it for music or movies)

person below me loves quinoa

Nope.

And no one said dark humor can't be relaxing. And i think it's fun. It doesn't scare me away at all. Go figure, i take a look at memes with dark humor when i want to relax.

The person below me wants to sleep

T

Tarak0na

Ehh, a little, moreso basic coins rather than anything, when I was really young and didn't know what to do for a hobby yet

Person below me has cereal for breakfast

the few times I have breakfast, kind of, depends on my mood and what I have
cereal you can say 2 out of 5 times I'll have it

person below me has trouble sleeping at times
(too distracted)

Haven't played a video game recently no

OBVIOUSLY!!! AND IF I DON'T SEE ENDGAME WHEN IT'S PREMIERED, I'LL BE REALLY SAD!!!

THE PERSON BELOW ME WILL NOT (in case they've seen it) GIVE ANY CAPTAIN MARVEL SPOILERS!!!

Last edited:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
My favourite is Rocket, but Groot is a universal treasure and should be protected at all cost!
The person below me is excited to see Spider-Man: Far From Home.