• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Meh, least favourite of the Kalos starters

The person below me wanted to pick Froakie's line in X/Y but didn't want to to pick the same starter as a friend did so picked a different starter

~Rinko~

Nope, the only poison types I like are Bulbasaur's line, Budew's line and Poipole's line.

The person below me used a Pokemon they didn't like that much purely because they wanted a fire/water/grass trio in their team (like me with Dragagale)

No. I don't think much about a trio. It would be nice to have but it's not a priority to me. I pick the Pokémon i like appearance wise and go with them.

The person below me likes the gen 5 monkey trio (the first evolutions are cute but then they're ugly as hell)

I actually like all of them, even the last evos. I used a simipour in my black playthrough and it rekt everything with scald! Its was so good.

The person below me is a furry or knows someone who is a furry

couple of them, one for each Eeveelution
including their own personality, taste in food, age, gender
(two with partner of their same species)

person below me celebrates made up fan holidays

~Rinko~

I'm not really sure

The person below me tries to come up with counterpart Pokemon (like Kantonian Vulpix and Growlithe) when making Fakemon

I live in my room alone,
would love to have some with me... all live down in McMinnville, OR

person below me should be sleeping, but is wide awake

never owned one to begin with
I only have Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS Flame Red, and Nintendo DS Lite

(I have 3 games for the Nintendo Switch - no Switch to play them)

Person below me feels lazy this day