• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Depends on if you count Yellow and Let's Go Pikachu or not.

The person below me doesn't use abbreviations often.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
I always use abbreviations when I can, and I'll continue doing it.

TPBM's favorite Pokémon is in their favorite color. (For me, Victini has orange in it, and my favorite color is also orange.)

How is that possible!?

Same as you, don't have much of an opinion on her

The person below me likes Bakugou. Now something else than 'meh' or 'don't have much of an opinion on...' HAS to be said

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nope, though the 'about' section on my profile page is a little outdated as he's not my favourite male character from MHA anymore.

The person below me can't be bothered to change their 'about me' (though I will be updating my about me soon-ish)

Yes i do. Though i don't want to try learning French again. That was hard. It would be even without that really nonchalant teacher.

The person below me had a teacher they hated (everyone's had atleast one, don't lie!)

so true
my math teacher... would always find something to complain to me and my friends about
as back then I was more interested in metal music than math
so pretty much my only math was "how much money will I have left over to buy the album"

person below me has a papercut