• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
G R E N I N J A oh wait.....FIROX. YOU JUST STOLE MA THINGY! Anyway its fiiine and also No

TPBM likes dark or water types

Umbreon, Vaporeon are my top favorites in them
both types do have lots of Pokemon I love
(possibly fairy type has more Pokemon I love)

Person below me likes sweet and sour sauce

eep, noo! I only do simple math
when I do - I use my cell phone's calculator - cheating I know

person below me customizes their cheeseburgers to taste
(for me - no veggies, no ketchup, extra mustard, and extra cheese)

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
I don't cheeseburgers I only order burgers with the Patty,Meat and that's all. (I know i'm simple)

TPBM knows what the original Pokemon mascot was and how many Pokemon are there and if ya don't know ya just gotta guess (And not look it up) and I know what the answer to both of these questions are.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Second best, Greninja is so cool, I only picked Fennekin because a friend of mine picked Froakie and Fennekin's line is the second best Kalos starter line.

The person below me is as bored as a board.

few times I watch anime - do prefer original Japanese or original language, not subbed... those annoying subtitles are too distracting
take away attention from the anime itself

person below me is lazy this day

I haven't tried yet, I'm sure its super hard from the complicated design they gave it
I know I will try it

person below me took a short nap this day

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Wait there is a Pokémon Direct tomorrow?!

TPBM is hyped about the DPPt remakes but also scared that they might remove the Battle Frontier and also make the game too easy and *continues rambling about the problems with newer Pokémon games*

I'm kinda hyped for them, but not as much as others do since I have had multiple bad experiences in Generation 4. I'm more excited for the eventual remakes of Gen 5. However, I swear to god if they keep the same mechanics from Let's Go I will definitely not buy it.

The Person Below Me is Victino-... this seems familiar.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
(Yes, gen 5 remakes! Probably like 4 years until it happens but I'll be patient... and... wait... *faints*)
Pfft. Of course not!

TPBM probably really likes Super Smash Flash 2.

TBH, there's a lot to improve with SSF2. I really like it, but it needs work in certain areas, also holy crap, WHEN IS THE SIMON BELMONT UPDATE COMING OUT FOR GOD'S SAKE?

The person below me's favourite Pokemon is Victini.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Unfortunately no. (also I probably should've excluded the Let's go games from the shiny charm thing)

The person below me is coming back to this game after a while