• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Nope, Charizard's line is my favourite Kanto starter line, Lucario and Riolu are my favourite gen 4 Pokemon and Greninja's line is my favourite starter line from Kalos.

The person below me didn't pick their favourite Kanto and/or Kalos starter in X/Y for some reason.

~Rinko~

Yup, I don't have a lot of artwork of them though so I haven't uploaded most of them.

The person below me can't come up with at least 60 Fakemon designs for a full region.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Too specific.

The person below me has used an early game Pokémon through a whole playthrough before. (Starters don't count, obviously.)

~Rinko~

Like a regional bird/bug? Yeah, Surskit/Masquerain in OR.

The person below me can't think of any good predictions for this thread anymore.

Last edited:
nope, not with your characters or in PokeCharms
I do lots of RPing in another forum and on Discord

the person below me had 8 hours of sleep, or more

nope, not how I was grown up
it sounds really strange, silly, very uneducated when speaking to normal people
I guess its fin when speaking with friends or if its part of song lyrics

person below me likes prefers colder weather to hot weather

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Close, but three. Pokécharms, YouTube, and an empty tab. Dunno why.

The person below me is in at least 3 other forum games.

you can say so in a way
fell asleep watching a movie (mainly since I was relaxing cozy in bed, not because it was boring) didn't even realized it, I thought I had blinked... surprised that 4 hours went by

person below me loves ice cream

Is there a Simcity 4? I know you have Simcity, but are they already on 4? I also know there is the Sims 4 though, that one I haven't played. I only own Sims 2 XD Life is sad :p

The person below me played Sherwood Dungeon