• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Dingodile barely withheld a chuckle. "Come on guys, give Teal some space to breathe. It's hot enough here as it is." He was glad to see Gold and Vian were back safe and sound, that's all that mattered to him. "I'll let you guys catch up, but try to not choke Teal in the meantime. Okay?" With those words, he sat back and kept an eye on the perimeter.

--------------------

Vega didn't seem to find anything except plants, until he found a cave. It wasn't much, and it was far from pretty, but it seemed to be safe. And it wasn't occupied by disgusting creatures like the one he saw back at the campfire. He entered the cave and laid down, waiting for the day to appear.

The two ignored Dingodile, while Teal kept freaking out. “H.....H....He-Help.....” She choked out, looking over at Dingodile. “Can’t....b-brea...the....” She tried pushing them away, but she was weaker at the moment then the others.

"Come on guys, give her some space." Dingodile stood up and tried to save Teal from the others who were a bit too happy to see her. "She's tired, give her some rest. You can catch up once she's capable of breathing." He felt like a father trying to keep his wayward children quiet, although it didn't appear like it did much at the moment.

Vian shook his head no, and Gold growled. Teal began thrashing around, letting out a small cry. Vain noticed and let go, while Gold kept a hold on her. At this point, Teal was in a full-blown panics, flailing as she let out a scream. “Meuliooji!!” [Gold, stop! She’s freaking out!]

"Guys! You know Teal doesn't like to be touched, so stop touching her! She already had a rough night, she needs some rest. If you want the best for her, you give her that rest." Dingodile wanted to keep tensions low, but Teal was panicking and that wasn't exactly helping the situation.

Gold increased his grip. “Nyges! Rowy-Gyesh!” [No! I’m not letting her go again!] He yelled, and Teal winced. Teal suddenly spun around, biting down on Golds arm, causing him to yelp and let go.Teal immediately shot off in the opposite direction, hiding behind a tree.

Dingodile sighed. "As much as I want to say that you deserved it, I won't for Teal's sake. Let her be for a while, okay?" He walked back to the fire and warmed his hands. "So, where were you guys? Did you see anything?"

Gold shook his head no. “Mugman said Cuphead has a demon form. That’s why he’s been hurting Teal.” Vian said, wincing slightly. “I think if we get him to switch back, it’ll fix this stupid problem.” The octoling managed to say, before he said to stop. “Jeez....I can talk more, but.....dang....it still is tiring....” He thought.
“That octoling is hot on my tracks. I’ll target him next.” Teal heard Cuphead voice, sighing. “Please don’t do this right now....” She thought. “Nope. I’m gonna keep you awake. It’s easier to track ya. You just need to be in pain. So, that’s what makes it easy.” Cuphead replied in her head, and Teal growled, picking up a rock and hurling it at a tree for no reason,

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was glad the other kids showed up. After witnessing a bit of excessive happiness from Gold, he heard him talking about Cuphead’s demon form.

“Say, Gold, did Mugman tell you how to switch Cuphead back?” He asked the Inkling. Maybe he had some vital information?

Last edited:
Gold shook his head, pointing at Vian. “He...might....” He said, tugging at the octolings arm. He asked him something in inkling, and Vian replied with something in the octoling language. They began talking a bit, Vian seeming to be explaining something to the other, while Gold nodded along.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“So? What’d he tell you?” Gunvolt asked Gold, who seemed to be clarifying some things with Vian’s help. He wondered if he was right about Cuphead’s demon only being able to have control for a limited amount of time, or if there was another kind of method to bring Cuphead back.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"...Negativity and pain?" Gunvolt muttered. That wouldn't be easy to avoid. With Teal as the demon's energy source, who knew how long it could maintain control? Teal seemed to be easily startled and scared, and pain was not an easy thing to ignore.

Damn, we’ll have to think of something real quick before Cuphead arrives...

"How can we prevent it? Knocking Teal out only increases the amount of pain and negativity, so that's out of the question. If she refuses to talk, said pain won't leave and we risk increasing it if we push her to talk." Dingodile spoke up, eyes still locked on the fire. "None of you would happen to be capable of hypnotising her huh? Then we need to find another way, maybe therapy?" He was spewing ideas, though none were really plausible.

Teal suddenly came out from behind the tree, walking behind Dingodile. “Melo?” [Teal?] Vian mumbled, but the inkling ignored him. She walked around Dingodile so she was facing him, hugging him. “She seems to feel a little better...she trusts Dingodile a lot....” Vian muttered, thinking.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched as Teal came out from behind the tree and hugged Dingodile. "Hmm... Looks like she relaxes when you're around." He told Dingodile as he watched. "Maybe if she stays close to you, it'll help control the negativity?" He said, wondering if that could help the current situation.

"Hmm, even if it didn't, I promised that I'd stay with her and keep her safe." Dingodile looked at Gunvolt before hugging Teal, making sure that she felt as safe and comfortable as possible. "I don't know how long we're stuck here, or even if there's a chance of escaping. But as long as the rest's okay, I don't mind being stuck here."

Teal whimpered slightly, nuzzling closer to Dingodile. Vian picked up a stick and began writing. ‘But she hates being touched. And now she seems more upset than anything.’ He wrote, looking at Teal with concern. Gold suddenly had an idea, running over to Teal and shouting something in inkling, while Teal’s ears flattened as she stared at him with confusion.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Not gonna lie, it's not like I had much back home." Gunvolt told Dingodile. He was a little surprised by Gold's sudden Inkling shout, which seemed to mean he had an idea. "What's the matter, Gold? Got an idea?" He asked the Inkling, curious to see what his plan was.

Gold nodded, while Teal shook her head no. “Meuni” [Thats a terrible idea! That’ll traumatize her!] Vian yelled, while Gold shrugged.
——————
Meanwhile, Cuphead was walking through the forest, when he saw the cave Vega was in. He walked inside, curious. “Hey buddy. Ya look tough. Mind doin’ me a favor?”

Dingodile turned his head, like a child idly observing an anomaly. "What's going on here? Is there something wrong?" He was a bit worried, they could not use negativity. Especially not now. "Guys, remember to stay positive. Negativity won't increase our chance of survival."

------------------------

Vega turned to look at Cuphead and recoiled slightly. "What kind of disgusting creature are you?" He hissed, preparing his claw. "Are you affiliated with that monster near that fire? If so, I'll tear your ugly mug to shreds and leave you for that beast to eat you!" He was curious to see what favor this guy wanted him to do, but he couldn't afford to be careless now. The epitome of beauty, his face, could not get bruised whatsoever if it escalated into a fight. There's a reason he wore a mask after all.

“Actually, I need help with that monster.Theres a little kid with him. I need her gone.” Cuphead said, grinning. “And, they won’t let me near her. So, if you can get her for me, I’ll do something for ya in return. Deal?”

"So not only is he a disgusting swine, he also tries to use kids to make himself appear less revolting? Horrendous, what does that kid look like? The least I can do is save her beautiful soul from that foul being and spill his blood, though I doubt that it will be as beautiful as that of my other victims. You said you would do something for me in return, right? What can you do exactly?" Vega lowered his claw, though he was still on edge. He might be taller than this cup, but size could be used against him. He knew that all too well from his fights with that Russiam wrestler, the so-called 'Red Cyclone'.

“I’m a cartoon. I can do many things. Now, less questions, more acting.” He said, wanting to get to the point. “She’s pretty small, has tentacles for hair, has a headset, she looks scared often.” He shook his head. “Who’s knows what that “beast” is doing to scare her.” He said quietly. “You’ll help me get her, right? That monster hates me for no reason at all! He might kill the poor kid!”

Tentacles for hair? What kind of kid did this cup look for? He'd ask later though, he had a ticket to civilisation in his hands and he would be damned to let it slip away. "Consider it done, you wait here. No need to tell me your name, the less I know if I get caught, the less I can say to that monster." With those words, Vega jumped on a low hanging branch and made his way through the forest using the trees. After a while he found the campsite, though there were multiple kids around and all three had tentacles for hair. Hell, one of them was touching the creature!

"Repulsive." Vega whispered as he looked down upon the group. The one hugging Dingodile wore a headset, of course that would be his target. "Well, might as well try and outspeed that big oaf." He climbed down and crept towards Teal.

Vian turned to the others. “We’ll be back. We have to discuss.” He nodded to Gold, and the two walked off, chatting. Teal looked up at Dingodile. “I’m gonna go to sleep...” She managed to mumble, walking back to her tree and laying against it. She looked at her arm, seeing many cuts and bruises. “I should rest...regain my strength, don’t wanna cause more trouble...” She thought, shutting her eyes.

"You do that, goodnight Teal." Dingodile said with a smile, patting his flamethrower as he was ready to watch over her. As Teal was lying against the tree, his eyes searched the jungle.

Lucky me, they're seperating themselves from that brute. Vega silently made their way towards the tree that was supporting Teal. It was a bit surprising to hear Dingodile speak, but Balrog could talk too and he didn't appear that much smarter than that creature over there. As he was about to grab Teal's arm, a roaring voice came from the one creature he tried to avoid.

"Leave her alone!" Dingodile fired his flamethrower at Vega without hesitation, though his target was not planning on getting fried to a crisp today and leapt out of the way.

"Disgusting creature, don't make me touch you!" Vega hissed, making a break for it and running towards Teal and tried to grab her arm.

Teal somehow didn’t react, fast asleep. She was far to worn out at the moment.
———————
Gold sat down, sighing. [Well?] He asked Vian, who glared at him. [WELL?! YOUR IDEA WOULD HURT HER! WHY DO YOU THINK GETTING HER TO FEEL WORSE AND THEN LEAVING HER WOULD BE A GOOD PLAN!?] Vian yelled. [Keep your voice down!] Gold told the octoling, who growled a little in response.

(If this feels like autoing to you, just let me know. I'll edit.)

"Oh no you don't!" Dingodile fired a stream of flames at the masked man, who barely dodged the fire. He felt the heat though, and he needed to get out of here fast. Grabbing hold of Teal's arm, he waved to Dingodile with his free arm. "Adios bestia, may our paths never cross again!" With those words, he fled the scene.

Dingodile let out a roar and gave chase to Vega, though the masked matador was easily capable of outrunning him "TEAL! GIVE HER BACK!" He shouted as he ran into the dark forest.

(Its fine.)

Teal’s eyes opened as she looked around in confusion. “Dingodile....? Is that you....?” She mumbled, her eyes still struggling to adjust. “Why are we moving so fast?” She thought, looking around a bit, although it was all a blur.

"Dingodile huh? Is that the name of that beast? Don't worry little girl, you're safe now. Relax." Vega's claw shone in the moonlight, clealy signifying that he was not who Teal thought he was. "There's someone who wants to meet you, and if you don't make any trouble then I don't need to check if your blood is as pretty as you could be if you were human." Leaving the Inkling with that threat, he stopped near the cave where he met Cuphead. "I'm back with that kid, where are you?"

Teals eyes widened. “No! I don’t wanna die! Dingodile help! You promised you’d protect me, please!” She shouted, praying her voice could carry out. She began trying to pull away, screaming for help. But she was way weaker than Vega right now.

"What did I say? Don't cause trouble! I'll make calamares out of you!" Vega raised his claw, ready to cut Teal's cheek to spill some blood. She needed to know he was serious, but he didn't want to kill her. "Little girl, your big dumb friend won't save you now. Nothing as ugly as him can even come close to me. Beautiful fighters never lose, whilst the ugly die a painful death. I'll make sure of that." He let out a spine-chilling laugh, although his mask hid all facial expressions and emotions.

Teal growled. “I’m n-not scared of y-you...” She’s stuttered, trying to pull away again. “He’ll...he’ll be back! He p-promised!” She shouted. “My voice can’t last much longer, I need to get help!” She thought. “DINGDODILE! GOLD, VIAN, ANYONE! PLEASE!!!” She screamed.

"Idiota!" Vega lashed out with his claw, not caring that she got hurt. "Try that again and I might not be this forgiving. I have orders to get you to someone alive, they never said anything about missing limbs."

-----------------

Dingodile picked up a faint call, and it was unmistakably Teals voice. "TEAL!" Dingodile yelled out as he went over towards the direction of which the sound came from.

Teal cried out in pain, whimpering. She put her hand over the injury, but she didn’t care. She was scared, but she needed to get help. Her ears picked up Dingodiles voice, although it was pretty far. “DINGODILE! HELP! PLEASE!” She screamed again. She began pulling even harder. “L-LET ME GO, YOU M-MONSTER!”

"I will not let you go until my client shows up! Come on you cup! Where are you?" Vega cried out loud as he tightened his grip on Teal. "Behave, I already cut you once. Obviously I am not above cutting you twice." He hissed at the Inkling, clearly agitated.

------------------
"TEAL! I'M COMING!" Dingodile sped up, Teal was in trouble and he couldn't stop that masked man in time to protect her. Pestered by those thoughts, he continued his trek faster than before. Though having crocodile legs and a hefty bulk didn't make him the fastest runner, he just hoped that he'd arrive on time.

Teal spun around, biting down on Vega’s arm as hard as she could. “Dingodile, please hurry....” She thought, praying he would show up. “Yo, person. I’m not gonna be there a minute. I’m in the middle of a fight with my brother. I’ll be there soon, feel free to torment the kid. It makes me stronger, so it’ll be a help right about now.” Cuphead’s voice rang out through the area, although only Vega could hear it.

"OW! Let go, you vermin!" Vega attempted to smack Teal on the head to get her to let go. "You think your big buddy will save you? He fired two measly shots at me to make it seem like he tried to protect you. He allowed me to take you, he doesn't care. If he did, he'd be here to stop me. Take a look around, I don't see anyone. And just like I can see nobody here, nobody will be there to save you after I'm done with you!" To put some impact behind his words, he raised his claw again and was ready to cut her again.

Teal refused to let go. “He’s lying! He has to be! He promised! But...what if he’s telling The truth...? No! He can’t be!” She thought, thrashing around with a growl. “I cant lose hope. Not yet. I wont lose hope.”