• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Dingodile didn't directly aim his flamethrower at Gunvolt, but he made sure that he could fire from his hip if needed to. "Tough luck mate, we don't know how we got here or how to escape. If we did, we'd be gone by now." He scoffed before opening his mouth again, though it snapped shut soon as he turned to the runaway group members. "Gold, Red, stop it. If I were you Red, I'd watch my mouth. If it wasn't for your brother, you'd be roasted back then. Don't you even try to shift the blame on Teal, as you shot her out of the tree to begin with."

It was odd to see such a weird creature switch from hostile to polite within seconds. "Vian, if I may call you that, be careful. This guy doesn't appear to be hostile, but I've found out that appearances can be very deceiving." He threw a dirty glare at Cuphead before looking at Gunvolt and exhaling harshly with an open mouth. He adjust the pressure on his gas tank and his mouth closed a bit. Gotta love being cold-blooded.

“Well sorry! Wait, wait....you cant tell me to stop. I can do anything I want!” Cuphead shouted, suddenly Turning and shooting at Gold, causing him to cry out and stumble back. “I-I....I can do this too!” He suddenly ran over to Teal, grabbing her by the neck and aiming his finger gun, putting it a inch away from her head. “Oh shoot! Dingodile, don’t get mad....I’ll calm him down, if he gets upset, I KNOW he’ll hurt your friend.” Mugman said softly once he ran over. He slowly walked towards his brother, who was shaking as he tightened his grip. “Cups....c-calm down buddy.....”

Dingodile gritted his teeth, his finger ready on the trigger and his pupils dilating. A low rumble was heard as he was ready to attack, if Teal was not in danger that is. "Get that...finger away from her, or else I won't be responsible for what happens next." He hissed, similar to a crocodile threatening a different crocodile. It has been a long time since he wanted to put his crocodilian jaws to work and crush anything that got caught between them, but it sounded very alluring at the moment.

“Don’t test your luck Dingodude. I’ll blow this kids brains out and deliver her to the Devil himself and have her become a demon so quick, your head will be spinning.” Cuphead said lowly. “And you need proof I’ll do it? Well, fine!” He suddenly switched direction, and shot a tiny energy blast at Agent 4 again. The inkling shut his eyes, waiting for the pain, but it never came. He opened his eyes, seeing Vian in front of him, using his brush as a shield. Mugman turned back to Dingodile. “See? I think I know what’s causing this. If you just let me calm him down, we’ll all be safe.” He whispered, and Cuphead charged another shot, firing it. Mugman turned, just in time to be hit. “Argh! Cuphead what was that for?!” He asked his brother, who shakily grinned. “Shut up. I need to calm down, and I will. But, until Dingodude calms down, this kid is mine.” He stated. “...Din....go...dile....?” A small voice whimpered, and Teal’s uncovered eye opened slightly. “Oh, your awake. C’mon, lets go.” Cuphead said quietly, pulling Teal back as we walked backwards, while she only looked around, confused. She realized what was happening, and began to weakly struggled. “N-No.....h-help....plea....se.....” She whimpered again.

"Not so fast Straw boy, you are not endangering this entire group just because you can't calm down. You have beef with me, so work it out with me. Let Teal go, she's innocent. I will calm down, as long as you will let the rest go." Dingodile stopped hissing, though his voice still had some hostility towards Cuphead.

Cuphead ignored Dingodile, continuing to back away. He had his finger gun down, but he kept a grip on Teal. He lifted her up, blocking out the sound of her softly crying out. He looked one last time at Dingodile, then ran away. “Cuphead wait!” Mugman yelled, running after his brother. Agent 8 looked down at Agent 4, who nodded. The octoling got up, running after Mugman to catch up. The yellow inkling groaned in pain, standing. “Those shots are strong....all this pain from one hit....holy squit......” He mumbled.

Dingodile muttered many words underneath his breath, none of them should be used around children. He sighed and knelt down to Gold, checking up on him. "Are you okay? That cup better not make this a habit, or I am kicking them out of the group. The blue one is okay, but I'd love to crush that red one between my jaws." He scowled, something that started to become a habit when talking about Cuphead.

Gold nodded. ‘I think so’ He wrote down, looking back up. He turned towards where Cuphead ran off. He normally didn’t get too upset, but he couldn’t stop a small whimper. ‘We have to get her back, she isnt in condition to be with that walking portal to heck.’ He wrote down.
————————
Cuphead kept running, dodging out of the way of rocks and trees. Teal couldn’t do anything but hold on, praying that she wouldn’t die. “You don’t make me angry.....no one does....” He muttered, looking around the familiar area, the stream. He gripped onto Teal tighter. “I’m sorry kid....I can’t control it....the stupid demon version of me.....I’m losing control.....I’ll be back, I’ll control him....just....sorry....I cant now....” He mumbled. Before Teal could react, there was a flash of light. When she opened her eye, she saw Cuphead staring down, but he was different. His demon form. (He probably can’t become a demon at random, but....it makes the story interesting, Mugman will do it at some point too, I guess. )“Goodbye squiddo~” He said happily, dropping Teal into the water, before running off to hide the fact he did. Teal opened her mouth, trying to yell, but she couldn’t. She felt like she was being torn apart. “Dingodile....please.....you promised....help...” She thought. “Cuphead....that’s his name....if I survive....I’ll help you.....that’s what....agents.....do....” She finished the thought, trying to fight her way up, being pushed down by water every time.

"You're right, let's go. Can you walk?" Dingodile asked, getting up and taking some sniffs. "I smell her scent, let's go!" Dingodile ran towards the scent, snapping branches for Gold to follow. He stomped through the forest, only stopping to take new sniffs. He eventually found the stream, and in it was Teal. He didn't spare a second thought as he jumped into the water and propelled himself forward with his powerful tail. He grabbed Teal's body and lifted her out of the water, hoping that he was still on time. "GOLD! VIAN! GET OVER HERE!" He yelled, doing everything to get Teal to wake up.

Oh god, what if I am too late? She trusted me, she trusted me and I let her down. Her death will be my fault, I know it! Wake up, wake up, wake up! His thoughts ran wild as he hugged Teal close to him, the heat of the gas tank warming up his body. Normally he would open his mouth to cool off, but he could use the temperature to keep Teal warm.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was relieved to see that the group wouldn't attack him, but was a bit bummed out that they didn't know a way out. Then, he was shocked to see that Cuphead suddenly take one of the squid kids as a hostage. Some sort of double agent? Split personality? He wasn't sure, but he figured he needed to help get the girl back. He followed the branches that Dingodile left behind, and soon enough he found him with the girl, hugging her near a stream. Had she drowned? He worried about the girl, as Gunvolt had also lost someone before. He wondered if he could help but he didn't know if her squid-like fisiology would require different procedures. He decided to leave her to Dingodile, Gold and Vian for the moment, and focus on Cuphead, who was running away.

Gunvolt looked around for him, and spotted him really far away. "I'm going after Cuphead. I'll be right back." He told the desperate Dingodile, and ran at top speed towards Cuphead, leaving a trail of electricity behind.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"This is bad, like a DEMON-D breaking" Sans said before space-time bending towards cuphead, only to find a demon version of him "alright, this is bad, more than my pun-tastic pun" he contijued before preparing to battle

Agent 4 forced himself up. “Ugh....I can’t move....it might take awhile.....” He thought, but continued to push on. Agent 8 and Mugman were busy searching for Cuphead. “I think his demon form got out....I’m scared.....he could kill someone.....” Mugman mumbled. Agent 8 heard someone yell, bout he had to ignore it. “I’ll check later, this is more important. Find that demon, and switch the guy back.” He told himself in his head.
————————
Agent 3 didn’t respond. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t move much, but she leaned against Dingodile. Her body was warming up slightly, but she still wasn’t waking up.
—————————
Cuphead turned around, seeing Sans. “Well well well.....why are you here....? Oh, wait, don’t tell me...? You care about that runt as well....?” He laughed a bit. “I thought that they would stay...whatever....she isnt going to make it....not with that abomination....”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt managed to catch up with Cuphead, thanks to Sans teleporting towards him. He ran up next to Sans, and was surprised by Cuphead’s demon form.

Damn, what’s gotten over this guy? He thought as he drew his gun, Dart Leader, and aimed it at Cuphead. “Listen up, whatever you are. You’re coming back with us. Not gonna ask twice.” He told him, ready to tag him if he wouldn’t comply.

Dingodile didn't say anything, he just nodded at Gunvolt before getting up and returning to the fire with Teal's body. Once he was there, he took off his flamethrower and placed it on the ground. He placed Agent 3 between the campfire and the hot gas tank before going into the shrubbery for a moment. He tore off his pant leg and went back to wrap Teal in it. Did it work? He didn't know, but he was desperate for any signs of improvements. Readjusting the hot gas tank, he hugged the wrapped Inkling tight and soaked in the heat of the items around him. He wanted to open his mouth on instinct to cool off, but he had to get Agent 3 up and running again.

Cuphead stared at Gunvolt. “Look. I’m not scared of ya. I’m just controlling this body like I was meant too. Its the Dingo guys fault. He let me get out. And that kids dying cause of it.” The demonized cup grinned. “He tried to stop me. Fought until the end. But....this guy can’t control me any longer.....” He pulled his straw out of his head, morphing it into a axe. “And if you shoot....I’ll take the others lives as well.”
————————
Teal stayed silent, still not moving. She was warmed up a decent amount, but she was still slightly cold. She was slowly becoming more stable, but she was still in a critical situation.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt grunted as he heard Cuphead threaten the others if he opened fire. He couldn’t just let him go, since he had to get him back so they could figure out a way to bring him back to normal. But if he attacked, he’d kill everyone else.

“How do I know you won’t kill them anyway? A demon like you must have quite the thirst for blood.” He said, staring at Cuphead, hoping to stall him while he came up with a plan.

“...Heh. Ya caught me. Thought I’d fool ya.” He began to back away. “Either way, everyone dies. So, you may as well give up.” He grinned again, swinging his axe around. “That kid.... the girl. That seemingly heartless villain cares for her. So, why not destroy that? Anyway, any other things ya gotta ask?” He took once step forward. “You aren’t stalling, are ya....?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt took one step forward as well. “How’d you end up like this?” He asked, even though Cuphead figured him out.

Stalling or not, I can’t let him go. Can’t give up so easily, or let him hurt anyone else.
He thought. He still had his gun aimed at Cuphead, and was starting to consider straight-up zapping him.

“Eh. He made a deal with the Devil. After they beat him, I made the decision to stay close. Waiting for an opening to get in. And I did.” He eyed the gun. “Y’know....what kinda gun is that...? I’m curious to know what you’ll shoot at me, even if its the wrong choice.”
———————
Teal stirred a bit. She was still mostly unconscious, but she was becoming aware of her surroundings slightly. She felt something wrapped around her, preventing her from moving much. She stirred again, making a small noise.

Dingodile gasped, Teal was alive! "Teal, can you hear me? It's Dingodile. You're okay! You're okay!" His voice trembled, the Inkling survived! He couldn't cry, but if he could then Teal would be covered in tears. Then again, maybe it was for the better then. He hugged her closer and grinned from ear to ear.

Teal didn’t respond, but her ear flickered towards the sound of Dingodile’s voice. She stayed still a moment, before slightly moving again, making a Small noise in discomfort. Her breathing picked up a little, but she was still struggling every time she took a breath.
—————————
“Jeez, where is he?” Mugman mumbled, Vian shrugging. “Well, if we can’t find him, we’re in trouble. Once he tries to set his mind on something in that form, he won’t quit until he does it.”

Dingodile put a finger between the cloth of the pant leg and her throat, hoping that she could breathe easier now. He would never forgive himself if she died here, nor would he ever forgive that cup. New rule of life, don't trust sentient objects. Except for maybe Aku Aku, though we're not on good terms. He thought as he adjust Teal to hold her akin to a mother holding her child.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"This fires low-voltage darts. Won't do much, but they just might give me the upper hand." Gunvolt told Cuphead. Of course, he wouldn't tell him everything the darts could do, since that would put him at a disadvantage. Hopefully Cuphead wouldn't ask further questions, as there wasn't much more he could tell him about them without giving away part of his battle plan.

Teal began to breathe slightly easier, but it didn’t help much. She stopping moving around though, and she relaxed against Dingodile. She began purring softly, but it sounded different. Like it was more strained.
————————
Cuphead nodded. “Interesting. That would put most out at an instant. I dunno why ya use them for good, you could be a great villain. Maybe even work with the Devil if he liked ya.”

Dingodile slowly made the pant leg less tight around her body, though tight enough for her to stay warm. "It's okay, I'm here for you." He felt naked without his flamethrower and part of his pants, but dignity would have to be sacrificed to keep the ones you care about alive. "You can survive, I know you will."

Teal stayed quiet, not really reacting much. She suddenly began coughing out a bit of water, whimpering a little. She began moving around, crying out every time she could actually breathe. Her ears drooped down, and she went slightly limp.
—————————
Cuphead looked around, swinging his axe around more, turning it back to a straw and putting it into his head. “Well? Any other questions? I’m kinda on a time limit here.”

Dingodile's eyes widened, she swallowed water. Not good, not good at all. He took the pant leg off from Teal and began slapping her on her back to stimulate her coughing reflex. He didn't want to apply the Heimlich maneuver as she wasn't choking, but he might had to do it if she choked on something.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Use them for evil? Other people have before, I don't intend to do so as well." Gunvolt stated remembering some of his missions with QUILL.
He then saw Cuphead sheathing his weapon, and Gunvolt was just about to do the same when Cuphead mentioned being on a time limit.
"What do you mean, on a time limit?" He asked, pointing his gun at him again.

Teal coughed out some more water, wheezing a bit. She fell forwards, each breathe getting harder for her. She stopped moving around, and she didn’t make a sound. The only movement she had was the slight rise and fall of her chest when she managed to breathe.
——————————
“Ugh....nothing, I have to go.....” Cuphead quickly backed away, before throwing down a smoke bomb and disappearing.

"Ergh, not enough!" Dingodile became desperate as he kept slapping her back, what should he do? Her stomach was probably full of water, how was he getting it out of her? In a moment of desperation he stuck his finger down her throat, hoping that she'd throw up. He adjusted her to lie sideways so she couldn't choke on it.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“No!” Gunvolt called out, and shot at Cuphead in hopes of tagging him, but he got away. Why did I let him talk? I should have tagged him when I had the chance! He thought, angered. He started walking back towards the clearing. If this ever happens again, I won't hesitate.

Teal began coughing again, before eventually, she threw up. There was a large amount of water, but also red mixed into it. Blood. She fell limp again, but she was breathing easier. It wasn’t perfect, but it was a major improvement.
————————
Cuphead growled, looking around the area. “I must be close to them. I may as well find shelter.” He noticed a cave, bending down and entering it, sitting against the wall.

Dingodile flinched, that was a ton of water she swallowed and it appears that she's bleeding internally because of it. He had to risk making her throw up again to make sure everything was out of her system, especially because she basically had acid in her body. He made a silent prayer to whatever deity inhabited this world and tried to make her throw up again. He had to make sure, he couldn't risk her bleeding to death. "Gold, are you here? Vian? Anyone?" He cried out in the dark, hoping that they knew something to heal her.

Agent 8 heard Dingodile, looking around where he was. “Dang it....its too far away.....” He turned to Mugman, who was in a tree. “Meuchi-nirii....” [I think we have to go.....] He mumbled, but Mugman ignored him. “We have to find my brother first.” He stated, and Vian nodded shakily.
———————
Agent 4 was to far at that point. “Frickin’ Dingodile....I try to find you, and I can’t! I’m probably in the middle of the forest by now!” He thought.
———————
Teal began to thrash around, whining. She pulled away from Dingodile, making a small hissing noise.

"Woah, easy there. It's me, Dingodile. I swore to protect you, remember?" Dingodile spoke calmly, though his nerves went haywire. If she still had any water in her system, she'd die. "I know that it hurts, but you need to vomit out the water in your system. Please, if you don't want to do it for me, then do it for your friend. I know he's watching you somewhere, so please throw up." He tried again to make Teal throw up, hoping that he did the right thing. With one hand, he reached for his flamethrower and shot upwards. It was a bright beacon for everyone to follow, and he knew that it was a risky move, but he needed Gold or Vian to help him with this.

Vian noticed, running toward the beacon. “Kid! Ugh, fine! I’ll find him myself!” Mugman shouted, running a different direction.
————————
Cuphead saw the beacon from in the cave, grinning. “Looks like I have a new target area....soon....”
—————————
Teal hissed again, trying to shove Dingodile away. She was still aware of her surroundings, but she couldn’t tell WHO it was. So, she only could assume she was being attacked again. She bit down on Dingodile hard, being one of the best defenses she had at that point.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt saw the flame beacon, and hurried over to it, wondering if anything was wrong. Hopefully Cuphead hadn’t gotten there in the time he was gone, since the only one he knew that was there for sure was Dingodile, who of course shot the beacon. As he was getting closer, he noticed Vian was also running towards the clearing.

He finally arrived at the clearing, and saw Dingodile being bitten by Teal. “What’s going on?” Gunvolt asked, a bit confused by Teal attacking Dingodile.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Quincy and the vengeful one watched from a distance. "What the heck are they on about now?" Vengeful one asked Quincy and Quincy just shrugged. They both didn't know how they got there but know that there must be a way out. They both saw the fire beacon and decided to hurry towards it. "This could be a sign." Quincy told Vengeful one as they both ran towards it.

Joker and Zero saw the beacon and ran towards it swiftly and quietly. They both didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention towards them.

Koshia and Tech Terror met up in the woods. "Bleep blip bloop." [Do you know what that beacon could mean?] Tech Terror asked Koshia it didn't know if it was helpful or not. "I don't know. But we should take caution on our way there." Koshia told Terror as they both silently ran towards the beacon hoping to get a sign.

"Ow, relax Teal! I am not trying to hurt you, I'm your friend remember?" Dingodile winced as Teal's teeth punctured his softer dingo skin. He turned and noticed the newest addition of the group. "Oh look, it's you. You seem okay, what happened to that blasted cup? He better be dead now." The creature grimaced as blood started to drip from his arm. "Teal's unconscious and is bleeding internally due to having water in her system. I made her throw up a lot, but I still think that there's some left. I hope Vian or Gold know a solution."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Papyrus saw a beacon and started running there "maybe Sans is there waiting for me?????" He said as he ran, he crossed paths with Zero and Joker "oh hello there Humans!!! Do you happen to know where my brother Sans is??"