• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

( still cant link anything, so please just look for the discussion if you wanna join)

The world of Suesaso was being drained by the minute. The evil spreading. “Boss.” A voice growled, stepping out of the darkness. “They used their last card. Heroes are coming here from left and right.” There was silence a moment. “Well, then we’ll just send everything we got to stop him.”
——————————
Agent 4 sat up, rubbing his eyes. “Rowy-Gyesh....”[what happened.....] He mumbled, looking around. “Bway....Squir-Byoo!” [wait.....Eight, Three!] Agent 4 frantically looked around, noticing the Octoling and Inkling passed out nearby. He ran over, shaking them a bit. Agent 8 groaned, sitting up, Agent 3 doing the same a bit after. “Meumi...?” [what going on?] Agent 8 mumbled, and Agent 3 shrugged.
———————
“WHAT THE HELL!” Susie roared, pulling her axe out. She had woken up, now taking her anger out on the Cuphead Bros., who stood there uncomfortably. “Erm....we dunno either....” Mugman mumbled. “And who are you to take it out on us?” Cuphead yelled.

"Urgh, where am I?" Dingodile woke up and found himself in a forest he didn't know. "This sure ain't Cortex' lab, what is this place?" The creature that was a combination of a dingo's torso, a crocodile's mouth, lower body and tail looked around and spotted a large gas tank checkered with red and yellow squares with a flamethrower attached to it in the bushes. "Well would ya look at that?" A toothy grin appeared on his face as he put the flamethrower tank on his back. "Heh heh heh hah hah, there we go!" Chuckling after finding his trusty flamethrower, he decided to wander through the forest, ready to roast anything that would threaten him without any care about fire safety.

The clone trooper slowly woke up, and knew immediatly that something was wrong. This was definitely not LAAT. Slowly sitting up, the trooper known as ARC-77, also called 'Fordo', slowly surveyed his surroundings. His white and red armor was still dulled from the action on Muunilist, as Fordo had not had the time to polish his gear. Pressing a button on his left gaunlet, the trooper spoke quietly into the commlink.
"Come in, command. Captain Fordo reporting. Anyone copy." Fordo said. A few moments passed, but no one picked up. The ARC trooper tried once again. "Come in, command. This is Captain Fordo. Can anyone hear me? General Kenobi? Ratchet? Twos?"
Once again, nothing but silence from the comm. Most unusual. Had the LAAT crashed? No, that couldn't be right. They were in the middle of hyperspace, if the LAAT had crashed there was no way he would have survived. Quickly checking over himself, the took a quick stock of his gear. His twin DC-17 hand blasters still hung from his belt. Plenty of ammo still in the ammo pouches. His pauldron and kama were still intact, and it looked like his rangefinder was still in working order. But other than that, nothing. Deciding that merely sitting around was not going to get him anywhere, Fordo began to silently and stealthily make his way through the dense forest.

After a short while of walking Fordo heard in the distance... something. It sounded like something was speaking, but it was in no language the ARC trooper had heard before. Stealthily peeking behind a tree, Captain Fordo observed three humanoid creatures. They were about the size of children, and appeared to look relatively human. That was, if one ignored the Quarren-like tentacles that Fordo had thought was hair. They too appeared to be just waking up.

“Squi....bway, kew, scoovy!” [well, as long as were all alright, we should find out where we are.] Agent 4 said, forcing a grin. Agent 8 nodded, biting back a whimper, while Agent 3 just shrugged. Suddenly, her ear flickered towards a sound, and her head snapped towards Fordo’s direction. She didn’t notice him, but she scanned the area with her eyes.
——————
“Well, I saw we get on move on Mugs. Nothing will come outta staying here.” Cuphead said, starting to walk away. “You wanna come lady?” Mugman asked Susie, and she shrugged. “Fine.”

The ARC Trooper remained perfectly still as one of the squid-kids began looking around in the direction he was in. Slowly, Fordo reached up and lowered the rangefinder on his helmet. Maybe that would be able to give him some idea as to what exactly these kids were. But to his confusion, when he looked through the rangefinder, the scope listed the kid's species as unknown. So they were a more obscure species then... Fordo silently returned the rangefinder to the upright position and considered what to do. The main question, were these kids friends or foes? After another moment of thinking, Fordo made his decision. Switching his blaster pistols from "lethal" to "stun", the clone captain kept his hands open and visible.
"None of you would happen to speak Basic, would you?" Captain Fordo asked the Inklings and Octoling.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"What the hell? Where am I?" Eric Cartman said as he stood up from the ground.
He was surrounded by trees, but he had no idea where he is. He started looking in different directions to spot anything, and then he saw Butters getting up from the ground.
"So this was all your plan Chaos! Why did you drag me here? " Cartman yelled at him.
"I have nothing to do with this, Eric, this happened by itself," Butters said with a scared voice.
"Shut up Chaos. How do you even know my real name?" Cartman said with his claws out ready to attack.
"Stop playing fatass! This is not a game anymore." Kyle said behind Cartman with Stan and Kenny following him.
"You... Want to say... We are stuck here? " Cartman said with a lot lower voice.
"Most likely," Kyle answered.
"There is no time for talking, we need to find out where we are," Stan said and started searching for any clues of where they could be.
Others were doing the same, but after 10 minutes they gave up.
"There is nothing here I recognize. Most of the things here I never even seen in my life. It's like we are stuck on a completely different planet." Kyle said to the others.
"Okay, so what do we do now?" Kenny asked.
"We just wait. Somebody is probably looking for us, so best chances of them finding us are if we stay here where we appeared. " Stan said and started setting up a little fireplace.

A weak scent caught Dingodile's attention. Smoke, and for once he was not the cause of it. He grinned and made his way to the source of it. After a while, he spotted the smoke rising up in the air and decided that it could not be a forest fire, there was too little smoke for that.

After a short walk, he found the fire and...kids? Dingodile was confused, what did kids do out here in the middle of nowhere? His grip around his flamethrower tightened, he was not alone here. Who else was here and for what reason did they all come here? That would be a thought for later, as he tucked it away in his brain and stepped forward, snapping a branch.

"G'day mates, Dingodile's the name. What are ye doing 'ere?" The genetically engineered creature asked the group of five. He could only imagine how freaked out they must be, stranded in a strange world when approached by a hefty six foot tall cross between a dingo and a crocodile wielding a flamethrower.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"What do you want ***hole?" Cartman said standing up.
"What the hell even are you?" Stan asked creature that was obviously some kind of mix between a Dingo and a Crocodile.
"We don't know how we got here..."Kyle wanted to say, but he got interrupted by Cartman.
"Don't answer his questions Kyle, he is outnumbered here, which makes him our hostage. So what should we do with him? Can you eat a Dingo?" Cartman asked others.
"Shut up fatass, he is not our hostage! Mr. Dingodile, we have no idea how we got here, and I am guessing neither do you. My name is Kyle, and this are Stan, Kenny, Butters and Cartman." Kyle said introducing the whole crew.

Dingodile scowled and twisted the nozzle on his flamethrower, making it ready to fire. Who did these kids think they are? "Watch it, fat boy. I've fried creatures for less than that." He said as he bared his teeth and pointed his weapon at Cartman. "It appears that at least one of you has manners, so I'll answer his question. I have no clue how I got here and you chumps are my first encounter with anything besides plants. Now, give me one reason to not toast this sack of meat. Seems you already broke out the butter," his eye glanced towards Butters, "so this should be an easy meal. And if any of you interfere with something else than words, I'll roast yas!" The creature threatened.

Agent 3 jumped back, looking behind her, seeing her friends gone. Her headset buzzed, and she pressed a button on it. “Sqibee! Zoozwabi!” [Sorry 3! 8 ran off, so I’m catching him! Good luck, we’ll be there soon to back you up!] Agent 3 sighed, pulling out her Hero Shot and pointing it at Fordo.

Last edited:
Well, that didn't go well. Captain Fordo watched as the two of the squid children ran off, leaving him with the light blue squid-child. She seemed a little upset about this, and drew a weapon. Fordo didn't recognize it as any blaster he had seen before, but didn't want to take any chances. As the squid-girl drew her gun, the ARC Trooper quickly drew his two DC-17 hand blaster and opened fire on the squid-girl. At the same time, Fordo quickly ran to the side and dove for cover behind a tree. It was a good thing he had switched his blasters from lethal to stun before this... They wouldn't be able to give Fordo any info if they were dead.

Agent 3 cried out in pain and surprise, jumping away. She tried to run to to cover, but she couldn’t without touching another blast from Fordo, so she tried squid form. She quickly switched form, trying to jump away, but got hit by another shot, flopping down as she let out a whine. “Vian...Gold....help....” She thought to herself. She winced, switching to normal as she sat up, unable to run.
———————
Agent 8 ran through trees, frantically looking around. He tripped over a stick, stumbling down a small hill. He cried out a few times, before rolling into a small area. He looked up, seeing some kids, and a mixed animal, and crocodile and dingo creature. “M...Mweh...?” [what...?]

Hiding from behind the tree, Fordo sensed that the squid-girl wasn't moving, or shooting. Peeking his head out, the ARC Trooper saw that she was just sittin on the ground, whining and wincing in pain. She didn't look like she was in any condition to fight. He thought back to a moment earlier. Had she turned into a squid? Fordo had definitely never seen that before. Holstering his hand blasters, Fordo stepped out from behind the tree. He kept his hands in front of them and in clear view of the squidling, and they were clearly empty.
"Look, I don't want to hurt you. I just want to know where I am. Do you speak Basic?" Fordo asked, approaching the squidling.

Agent 3 flinched back, shaking violently. “Woo...Sri, Sqibi....” [I...don’t know.....] She mumbled quietly, still frightened. “Why am I afraid? C’mon Teal, your the great Agent 3! But...why did this happen....” She thought. She turned to her squid form, wrapping her tentacles around herself.
——————
“Squi-BWUR!” [ Agent 8!] Agent 4 continued running around, confused. “Where is he?!” He thought, climbing a tree for a better view.

Dingodile looked up from the fat kid towards the ...octopus kid that appeared in the same area as them. "And who or what are you? I don't remember N. Brio creating a octopus kid." He lowered his flamethrower and was intrigued by the octoling, feeling some kind of connection with them. It was so weird to see another creature that seemed to be a combination of two animals, he thought humans could be considered animals, yet it was somewhat comforting that he wasn't the only one. Sure, Tiny was a Tasmanian tiger but not a combination of animals and Rilla Roo was a combination of a gorilla and a kangaroo, but he was not someone he associated enough with to consider him a friend.

"Hey, octopus kid. What's your name?" Dingodile asked friendly before whispering a warning to the kids. "Scare him off and I will finish what I was about to do. Do not test your luck."

Last edited:
(Agent 8 is an octoling, not inkling. So, it wouldn’t be squid kid.)

Agent 8 sat up, shaking violently. “Mwur....rwa, oki?” [um.....which one?] He asked. He didn’t know if the creature wanted him to say the Agent name, or real name. But, he wasn’t sure if he could even understand him.

(Edited, thanks for the heads up.)

Dingodile sighed. Of course, they had to speak a different language. If they were part mammal or reptile, he was confident that he could understand them but it appeared that the octopus part was in charge of the brain. "Okay, change in plans. Maybe it can read English." He grabbed a branch and wrote 'Name?' in the dirt in front of them, hoping to have more luck in this fashion. If not, he'd have to resort to other methods.

Agent 8 stared at the writing a bit. It looked familiar, but he couldn’t understand it well. He suddenly realized. It was writing like he had seen in ancient human things. “So, is he from the past? Then how did I get here? That would explain the human kids.” He thought, before trying to write his name in English. The words were sloppy, and some were even written backwards, but it came close to ‘Agent 8’

Fordo sighed when the squid-kid responded once again in her warbly, water-logged language. This wasn't going anywhere. The ARC Trooper watched as the kid once again turned into a squid, and appeared to attempt to comfort itself.
"Look, I'm not going to hurt you. Those were only stun shots, they're not going to kill you. I'm surprised you're even still awake, usually it just knocks people right out." Fordo said to Agent 3. The clone trooper lowered his rangefinder once again and scanned the forest for lifesigns. There were quite a lot, but he noticed quite a few large ones in the direction the other squid-kids ran. Maybe whoever was there could give him some information. Fordo raised his rangefinder and looked down at the Inkling.
"I've sensed some lifesigns coming from that way. The woods can be dangerous, so you can come along if you need to." Captain Fordo said to the kid, then began to make his way towards the lifesigns that he had detected.

Dingodile squinted his eyes, this writing rivalled that of Tiny and that was saying something! Eventually he managed to decipher the words. "Agent 8? Is that your name?" He then wrote his own name below the messy words. 'My name is Dingodile.' "Dingodile, a combination of dingo and crocodile. Though I assume you don't understand a word from what I just said. Maybe Cortex can do something about your liguistic skills, that is if we ever get out of this place."

Agent 3 watched Fordo, confused. Then she realized. Her friends ran off, and Fordo was going after them. She turned to her humanoid form, jumping up and running in front of Fordo. “ Sqal-Wurl-Chee! Shooby!” [You aren’t going to hurt them! Over my dead body!]
———————
Agent 8 nodded, grinning a bit. He began writing again, messing up a bit again, but it was eligible. ‘Who are those kids? Aren’t humans extinct?’

If Dingodile had any eyebrows, they would have shot up to his hairline. If he had one that is. 'Extinct? No, not at all. If humans were extinct, I would not have existed. What do you mean?' His brow furrowed, this Agent 8 seemed to be genuine yet humans were clearly thriving where he was from. Something was going on here, and he didn't like it. 'From what I know, these kids are called Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Butters and Cartman. Or as I like to call them, chumps and fat one.' He flashed a toothy grin at the octoling as he waited for their response.

Fordo had only taken a few steps when the Inkling girl suddenly ran out in front of him again. She had turned back into her human form, and seemed rather angry. She didn't look like she was trying to fight, just trying to stop him from going on. Once again, Fordo couldn't understand a word that they were saying.
"Do you... not want me to head that way? If it's something dangerous, I can handle it. But whatever you're saying, I can't understand you. I don't know if you can even understand me. But I'm just trying to figure out where I am." Fordo said to Agent 3.

The large man in the black and white striped prison uniforms slowly opened his eyes. Something... wasn't right. Sitting up slowly, he looked around lazily. This was not his cell. Taking off the shackles, he rubbed his wrists before putting them back on. The criminal sat there for a moment, taking in the view of the forest, before sighing and standing up.
"Might as well figure out what's going on. It's not like I've got anything better to do." Cody muttered, brushing off his pants before walking into the woods.

Agent 8 seemed more confused. This person was created by someone? He began remembering about the Deepsea Metro, the tests, how sanitized octolings were made, everything. He tried writing, but it came out an ineligible mess. He was shaking, and he began hyperventilating slightly.
——————
The person seemed confused as well now. Agent 3 growled, standing straighter. “I’m not letting him go any further.” She thought, considering pulling a Splat Bomb out on Fordo.

Seeing the octoling shake and beginning to hyperventilating, Dingodile grew nervous. He knew he wasn't exactly pretty to look at, but was his grin that terrifying? He was not a softie, not by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, he enjoyed preying upon the weak, why was he worried about this no-name stranger? 'Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Count to ten.' "Okay mate, stay calm. Breathe in and breathe out, 'kay?" Never before did he hope this much for someone to understand him, and his accent was far from helping.

The octoling nodded, doing as he was told. He began relaxing slightly, and he stopped, smiling up at Dingodile, though he was still shaking slightly. He wrote ‘sorry, just a flashback or something’ on the ground in front of him.
—————
Agent 4 sighed, getting down from the tree. “Hey, who are you?” Someone asked, and he turned, seeing two people, with Cup-like heads, and a purple reptile thing. “Squirby...?” [what the...?] He mumbled, and Cuphead grinned. “What never seen people like us? Haven’t seen anything like you either.” He said, laughing. “Ngyesh....Negy.....” [oh, um.....I’m Agent 4] He quietly said. “And I’m Mugman! And this is Cuphead.” Mugman said. “We can understand ya, by the way. Being cartoon characters, you need to know a lot of things.” Cuphead told the squid, who looked shocked.
—————
Agent 3 decided on what do do. She jumped on top of Fordo, knocking the two of them down. “Woo, squi....swowl....sqweech....” [you cant go.....you’ll hurt them too....please....] She said quietly, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. “Squal, squir, squel.” [I promised, I swore, I’d protect my friends.]

Last edited:
Dingodile let out a relieved sigh. "That's a relief." 'Are you alone here or are there more of your species?' He was unsure on how to phrase it, but he took the gamble and hoped that they didn't find it offensive. You never know when you encounter the last survivor of some extinct species or in his own case, an unique creature as the result of some twisted experiment.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(So, this happened before Agent 8 came, just to let you know)

"Don't eat us, we haven't been rude! Eat just Cartman, we have nothing against it." Kyle said to Dingodile after he said he will burn them with his flamethrower.
"Hey!!! Screw you guys, I am going home!" Cartman yelled at them and walked away in the forest, but without Dingodile noticing, cause at that time Agent 8 came there.
Other 4 boys just kept talking, cause they weren't very interested in squid kid.

"Dude this Dingodile is talking to this squid kid for so long." Stan said.
"Should we ask Dingodile what did squid tell him?" Kenny asked.
"Sure let's ask him" Kyle said and walked over to squid kid and Dingodile.
"Hey mister Dingo, what did this kid tell you?" Kyle asked Dingodile who was trying to communicate with Agent 8.

"First off, if you are going to call me mister, then call me mister Dingodile. One word, my last name isn't Dile." Dingodile grunted. "Agent 8 told me his name and that humans are apparently extinct, which is odd considering humans created me and you are all clearly humans. I don't like it, but what can I do about that? By the way, where did fat boy go? As much as I dislike him, it is safe to assume that whatever is out there won't be as friendly as Octopus kid here." He nodded at Agent 8 before turning to the boys again. "And whilst we're at it, what's with hoodie over there? I haven't heard him utter a single word or insult at me, which is odd considering the group he is in."

Agent 8 looked at Kyle, confused. He couldn’t tell he was trying to communicate, so he looked at the ground, writing ‘hello’. He then turned to Dingodile. He thought a bit, before writing directed to him. ‘Yeah. But, two of my friends, who are the same species as each other, are here. Agent 3 and 4. We’re all Agents together.’

Dingodile heard scratching in the dirt and turned his head to the writing. "Gimme a sec kid, new message." He turned his back to Kyle and began to write again. 'So there are others out there. May I ask what species you and your friends are? And what is the reason for these Agents? I can't really imagine a reason for them.' Agent 8 was intruiging, and Dingodile wanted to know a lot about this octopus kid in case they had to team up. Besides, they were a lot more interesting than some foul mouthed children.

Agent 8 thought a bit again. ‘Well, in my world, humans existed 10,000 years ago. But, then they went extinct from rising water levels. So, underwater life evolved, and that’s how we claimed land. I’m an Octoling, an evolved octopus, and 3 and 4 are Inklings, evolved squids. As for the agent stuff, one of them would probably explain it better, I only became one recently.’

This information hit Dingodile like a sledgehammer. Humans existing 10,000 years ago and going extinct, evolved underwater life, different worlds? It was almost too much believe. 'Hold on, so you're saying you are from a different world without humans and intelligent underwater life? And I thought I was the odd one out, unbelievable.' He sighed. "Well, today sure is eventful. If I return, I might need to tell Cortex about this. Then again, I'd rather not see that world be under his control." His mouth snapped shut. Did he really just say that? Did heartless Dingodile, the pyromanic of Cortex's henchmen, feel sympathy? That would not be possible, he could live with alternative worlds but not with him developing sympathy.

Agent 4 talked with the others a bit longer, before walking off. He heard voices, and he looked around from behind a tree, seeing Dingodile, the group of kids, and...”Srcoo!” [Eight!] Agent 4 yelled, running over. The octoling waved, writing again. ‘This is Agent 4’ “Mehwoi! Meumi-Mewee!” [This is Dingodile! I’ve been talking to him through writing]

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Cartman wandered off, but don't worry about him, he won't die, he does this all the time" Kyle said to Dingodile when in the distance one other squid kid appeared.
"So there are more of them?" Stan said for himself.
"Mr. Dile, what did this kid tell you" Kyle asked once again

Agent 4 looked at Dingodile, bending down and writing. ‘I’m gonna go see if I can find our friend Agent 3. Keep an eye on 8 please.’ Then, he left. “He really loves hanging out with others, huh...” Agent 8 thought sarcastically in his head.

Fordo looked down at this tiny, angry child in front of him, not quite sure what to do. Suddenly, the child attempted to tackle Fordo. Not expecting that action, the clone fell backwards. Acting quickly, he shoved Agent 3 off of him and rolled away, drawing his hand blaster and pointing it at the Inkling. Fordo hesitated, however, when he saw that the Inkling was... crying? Then it hit him. Did she think he was about to go after her friends? Fordo stood up, holstering his hand blaster, and approached the Inkling. He extended a hand to help her up.
"Look, I don't know if you can understand me... But I'm not going to hurt your friends." Captain Fordo said.

Agent 3 looked up at Fordo, growling. “WOOMY, SQUR-SQWIBY!” [WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU! YOU’VE ONLY SHOWN ME I SHOULDN’T TRUST YOU!] She shouted, and she forced herself up, wincing slightly. She pulled out a Splat Bomb, and threw it at Fordo, full force. “It hurts, but I have to fight! I wont let him go that easy!” She thought to herself.

Dingodile raised his head and saw another kid, although they looked different than Agent 8. "So this is an Inkling, interesting." But before he could introduce himself to the Inkling, they already left. 'They aren't exactly keen on talking huh? Guess I'll do what they asked me to do. So don't go running away, you hear?' He flashed another grin at Agent 8 before turning to Kyle. "Told you, it is Dingodile. Drop the mister act, never been a stickler for honorifics. They told me that the kid that ran away just now was Agent 4 and that they are looking for Agent 3. And that Cartman kid might be able to pull this stunt wherever you chumps might be from, but who knows what is out there? If one of my colleagues is out there, he could very well end up as a blood splatter on the floor. I'd say go after his fat ass, but that would just endanger you guys. Atleast I can defend you all, though I have yet to find a reason to do so." He frowned at the child that just about reached his waist.