• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Teal stirred again, whining as her ears flattened against her head. Her eyes opened slightly, struggling to adjust. She could tell someone was holding her, but it was just a dark blur to her. She whimpered again, coughing out a little more water.

"That's the spirit, come on Teal. You can do it, cough up a bit more water and wake up." Dingodile's voice was more gentle than he ever heard it, and he never wanted to see someone live as much as this moment. "You, I never got your name. But do me a favor and keep an eye out, others probably saw that beacon as well." He said as his head turned to face Gunvolt.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Cuphead got away, but I’ve got a feeling he’ll be back soon.” He told Dindodile as he looked into the distant darkness. He walked in circles around the clearing, looking around for anyone that would pass by.

“It’s Gunvolt, by the way. Friends call me GV.” He said, as he made a small ball of electricity in his hand, to get a better look if he ever saw anything suspicious that was too far away from the fire.

Teal coughed a little more water up, and then stopped. That was all she could manage, her eyes opening a bit more as her sight became slightly clearer, looking up at Dingodile. “Din....go.....?” She slurred in confusion.
————————
Cuphead exited the cave, looking around. “I better find them.” He mumbled, grinning as he threw down a final smoke bomb.

"Hey Teal, glad to see you're awake. How are you?" Dingodile smiled softly, before talking to Gunvolt whilst still looking at Teal. "Gunvolt huh? Mind if I call you GV? That makes it harder for others to know your name, and I'll prepare for that cup soon enough. I'll never forgive him for almost killing Teal."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Good idea. Go ahead, I don’t mind.” Gunvolt replied. He was glad he was starting to get along with someone, especially after he lost Joule and disbanded with QUILL. “How’s the girl? Got all of the water out of her system?” He asked, still a bit worried about her.

"I can't quite tell, but she can open her eyes a bit more now and she said my name. It was slurred, but she still said it. I am no doctor, never will be, but I think that she might make it." Dingodile said as the smile on his face died down a little. "Let's hope I am right this time."

Teal raised her head a little, looking around. She winced in pain though, leaning against Dingodile. “W...Wha.....wha.....happen....d......where.....are.....” She slurred again, tears welling up in her eyes. She looked back up at Dingodile. Her mind was shaken up, all of it jumbled together, unable to function properly.

"Shh, it's okay. Cuphead went insane and dumped you in a stream, but I am pretty sure all of it is out of your system now. We're back at camp, so far no one else has been hurt." Dingodile said softly as he wiped away her tears. "It's okay, you can rest now." If crocodiles were capable of crying, he would be bawling his eyes out right now. Teal was alive!

Teal whimpered, wrapping her arms around Dingodile. “D...Don’t.....can’t....remem...ber....” She began shaking, trying to think of anything before, but it was all just a blur. She began breathing faster, pushing herself harder, until she gave up, laying against Dingodile again, holding back more tears.

"It's okay, you can cry. It's okay. You don't have to remember. All you need to know is that I'm here and that I will keep you safe." Dingodile tried to soothe Teal who very clearly was in distress. "GV here will help us, there's nothing to worry about. Gold and Vian are safe so far, so you may relax."

Teal sniffled a bit, looking back up at Dingodile. She forced a weak smile, before looking at Gunvolt. She couldn’t tell if he was an enemy, so she whimpered a bit and gripped onto Dingodile tighter, her ears drooping down a little.

"Hey now, Gunvolt's okay. He will keep both of us safe, I promise. And if he won't, then I'll just roast him." Dingodile flashed a toothy grin as he hugged Teal. "How are you feeling? A bit better?"

Teal shook her head no. “Still...hurts...” She said shakily. “Can’t....fee..l.....any...thing....” She slurred, getting quieter and quieter. She was quiet a moment, staying still as Dingodile hugged her, then she began purring softly, nuzzling closer.

"I see, go get some rest then. We'll watch over you." Dingodile stroked her back as he made a jerking motion at Gunvolt with his head and mouthed 'Check my arm.' He didn't want it to get infected, and Teal had surprisingly sharp teeth.

Teal noticed the mark from when she bit Dingodile, tilting her head slightly. “Hu...Hurt....?” She mumbled quietly, concern in her voice. She suddenly remembered biting down on something, and her eyes widened. “Did....did I do that.....?” She thought.

"Nah, had an itch and scratched a bit too aggressively. Nothing to worry about." Dingodile said with a grin. "You did bite down on me, but that was my tail and its scales are too tough for you to penetrate." It was a lie, but he didn't want to make Teal worry.

Teal looked at Dingodile, before she growled slightly. “Your...lying....” She mumbled. She could tell it was a lie, she had been an agent awhile, and Gold did would always lie to her a lot during missions when he got hurt.

"And what if I did? I won't die from a little bite mark, and you were acting on instinct. There was nothing you could have done to prevent this." Dingodile's tone was airy, as if he carried no resentment against her. Which was the truth, but he did carry resentment against that blasted cup.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt gave Teal a small smile as he got close to Dingodile. "Good thing I got some medical training back at QUILL." He said as he started checking Dingodile's arm. Teal's teeth seemed to have only broken the very exterior of his skin, so it didn't seem like he would get infected. After a bit more checking, he got up.

"She broke the exterior of your skin. Doesn't seem like it'll get infected. Just cover it with something and it should heal pretty quickly." He assured Dingodile. She reminded him of Joule and, as such, he wanted to protect her, just as Dingodile, so that she wouldn't suffer the same fate that Joule did. Speaking of which, he was still wondering what happened to her when he got there. Could she hear him or his thoughts? Was she trying to reach out for him? It felt weird not to hear her voice or her song every now and then.

Last edited:
Once Gunvolt got close, Teal began hissing quietly. She suddenly switched to her squid form, slipping away from Dingodile, and in the next 3 seconds she was up in another tree, looking down at the two. She felt herself slipping off slightly, but she kept her balance, trying not to fall, knowing she would probably get seriously injured even more.

Dingodile sighed, putting his flamethrower tank back on his back and turned to Gunvolt. "I'll use my pant leg once Teal lets go of it, and don't feel too bad about her running away. She doesn't open up easily, it took me a while to break through. I'd say just be kind and show that you're no threat." He looked up at the Inkling, flashing a resigned smile before staring off into the darkness. "What are the chances that Cuphead shows up?"

“Pretty high.” Teal heard a voice, looking around. “What the...?” She thought. “I got out. That cup isn’t hurting anyone. I AM.” She heard the voice in her head. She stood up, wobbling a bit. “D....Din...go....?” She slurred quietly, beginning to shake. “I’m working with someone to deliver this message. Someone who nearly killed ya before. We are both coming for you. See ya soon squiddo~” The voice said, and Teal tried to move, feeling her foot slip. She felt herself start falling, but She grabbed onto the branch at the last second, holding on for dear life. “Great, why do I have the worst luck in this universe...?” She thought, gripping the branch tighter.

Dingodile looked back at Teal and gasped, she was only an inch away from falling to her death! "Change of plans. GV, watch my flamethrower." He threw off the gas tank and ran towards the tree, sinking his sharp nails on his hands and feet and his teeth in the tree to climb up. It was far from graceful, and it kinda looked like a fat lizard was climbing up the tree, but eventually he made it up to Teal. He stiffened his tail as he extended it to be below Teal. "Land on my twail, huwwy!" His voice was muffled due to him biting the tree, but the message was clear. Land on the tail or fall.

Teal nodded shakily. She let go of the branch, yelping a little. She fell onto Dingodile’s tail, and she wrapped her arms around it. She looked down at the ground, gripping onto Dingodile’s tail a little tighter. She closed her eyes, whimpering.

Dingodile made sure his tail was arched up as he descended, slowly and keeping an eye on Teal. Eventually he made it back to solid ground, spitting out pieces of bark. "You're safe, you can let go now." He said as he used his finger nail to get a piece of wood from between his teeth. "We need some rope, this is a pain to do."

Teal let go slowly, standing up and looking around. She walked over to where Gold had left her stuff, noticing a small backpack. She began digging through it. Extra clothes, first aid kit, a good amount of stuff. “This could be helpful. Agent 4 must of brought it.” She thought, pulling out a blanket and tearing it, wrapping the parts together to make a makeshift rope. She slung it over her shoulder, walking back over to Dingodile, making a small inkling noise.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt kept watch of Dingodile’s flamethrower while he went to rescue Teal. He was a bit surprised by Dingodile’s climbing ability, and thought it was a bit funny. He let out a sigh of relief as Dingodile got Teal down safe and sound.

“Cuphead could be here really soon. When I confronted him, he said he would try and kill us all. He also mentioned being on a time limit, so maybe that demon inside him can only maintain control for so long. It might try to get to us before that happens.” He told Dingodile, looking around to check for any sign of the others.

"I see, then we should stall him as long as possible." Dingodile grabbed his flamethrower and put it on his back again. He turned to Teal, who managed to make a rope out of a blanket. "What happened up there? You almost fell to your death, did you slip or something?"

Teal thought back, remebering the voice. Cuphead was coming for her. And someone who Cuphead said hurt her before. She couldnt remember the person though. She decided to force a grin, shrugging. "I....guess...." She said weakly, wincing a little. "It hurts to talk in Englsih still...." She sighed, turning away from Dingodile. "They shouldnt have to know. I'll tell them later....."

"Teal, you okay?" Dingodile asked the Inkling, wondering why she turned away. "You can write on the ground to spare your voice, and after that you should get some sleep. The night's young and you've been saved from sudden death less than half an hour ago." He tossed another log onto the fire, causing sparks to fly up in the night sky. "I'll get some water for us to drink, you stay here with Gunvolt. As soon as I hear screams, I will come running over."

Teal’s ears flattened against her head, blocking out Dingodile. She walked over to her stuff, grabbing her headset and Hero Shot. She put the Headset on, and attached the gun to her side. “I can’t talk to anyone anymore. Or else I’ll probably break down again. I’m Agent 3. I can’t let them down again.” She thought, looking back over at Dingodile. “I only told Dingodile about....him....and that was hard enough. How would he feel if he found out everything else....? How would I tell him....? I just will keep my distance for now.....” She thought again, looking away

Dingodile looked at Teal with confusion clear in his eyes, what happened to her? "Uh, I'll go get the water then. If you need to talk, you know where to find me. Just, don't run off." He said awkwardly, scratching his neck before wandering off into the darkness, back to the stream. Once he was there, he grabbed a hollow log and filled it with water, he'd have to heat it first to make sure it is safe to drink.

Teal sighed, sitting down. Her headset began buzzing, and she pressed a button. “ROWY!!!!GRAWL-ZURIIII!!!!” [TEAL!!!!! WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED ME!!!!!] Agent 4 yelled through the set, and Teal winced. “Woomy-me, Sri....” [sorry, I was recovering....fell in water.....] She replied, and then the headset clicked off. “Really Gold? You disconnect?” She thought, mumbling something under her breath. “Just remember, don’t tell him...or Vian...or Dingodile....I’m fine. I’ll be fine.”

Dingodile returned to camp and put the log in the cinders, where it was warm enough for the water to boil but not too hot for all the water to evaporate. He sat down on a rock and sat in silence for a whole minute before speaking up. "....Why are we here? What did we do to deserve to be here? Did we offend someone? Are we being punished for our sins? If so, then why are Teal and her friends here? They don't seem evil....". The rambles of a madman, but these questions have been plaguing his mind ever since meeting the others.

-------------------------

Slash!

A masked man made his way through the jungle, slashing through the foliage with a claw attached to his right hand. With a pace that would be considered reckless, he hacked and slashed at the plants. He didn't know where he was, or why he was here. All he knew was that this jungle was ugly and ugly things had to die. "Where is the nearest civilisation? This wretched jungle is horrendous, and who knows what vile creatures lurk in the dark, waiting to maim the fair?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was kind of surprised by Dingodile’s sudden question, but he knew he also had it on his mind as well. “To be quite honest, I don’t know either. I know there’s gotta be something we got in common that got us here under the same circumstances, but what could it be? Gotta be related to our actions in our worlds, I guess.” He replied, unsure about his guess.

"You think? The only link I can see between us is our weapon usage, but that doesn't explain why Vian is here. He uses a paintbrush. Besides, I have done a lot of despicable things in my life. So it can't be alignment, as the kids sure aren't evil." Dingodile mulled as he took the log out of the cinders, the water was boiling anyway. "Let it cool and then it should be safe to drink." He placed the log away from the fire and stared into the fire, letting silence fill the air between him and Gunvolt.

-------------------
Vega smelt smoke, that meant that there were people nearby! He made his way through the foliage and climbed into a tree overlooking the campsite. And what he saw there almost made him fall out of the tree, what was that? A disgusting combination of a dingo and a crocodile, and a human who didn't fear him? Disgusting, and something that should be eradicated as soon as possible. But not yet, he was far outnumbered and he didn't want to risk rabies in the middle of nowhere. He climbed out of the tree and went away from the fire, looking for a location that was a lot more beautiful.

Last edited:
Teal looked up at the stars, sighing. “Y’know, I don’t think we are for for a punishment. I think we were here to protect this place....there’s a dark aura around everything....” She thought. “Eh, I think your right. But, I want you to suffer as long as we are here.” The demonic cup said in her head, and she whined, putting a Hand on her head. But, she couldn’t think about it, slowly dozing off, tiredness catching up to her.

"Teal, you can take a rest. I've told you that many times before." Dingodile took a sip from the water-filled log before placing it down again. "We'll watch over you, as long as no one shows up I know we can keep you safe." He felt regret for letting her get taken away and endangered just like that, and he wanted to keep her safe.

“SQUIRRRRRR!!!!!” [teal!!!!!!!] A voice yelled, snapping Teal awake. Vian suddenly came crashing out of a bush, followed by Gold. The two tackled her to the ground. “Meooo! Weh-mwallll!” [I couldn’t find you! I though you were dead!] Vian cried, while Gold only grabbed Teal, trapping her in a tight hug. Teal just stayed quiet, shaking slightly, obviously not ok with being touched. She could handle it if she knew it was coming, and it was someone she trusted, but if she didn’t know, even if she was close to the person, she’d be scared.