• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

"Let go!" Vega lashed out, attempting to cut her again. "Can't you see this is futile? You're all alone with someone who didn't want to hurt you, yet you attacked them. How did you survive here? If it wasn't for that monstrosity you call a 'friend', you'd be dead before sunset! You have no idea what you're doing and you just screwed up your possible way out of here, away from this forest with ugly creatures like that big oaf."

Vega looked around, eventually spotting a pond. A plan formulated in his head, and a devillish grin appeared behind his mask. "Tell me, kid." His voice became sickly sweet and smooth. "Are you familiar with the concept of waterboarding? Your head gets pushed underwater and kept there until you either die or confess what your interrogator wants to know. Since I don't need intel, I decided to change the reason for it. You keep quiet if you don't want me to waterboard you. Given you walk around on land even though you appear to be a squid of some description, I doubt you have gills." He monologued as he made his way towards the pond.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt followed Dingodile as they both headed towards Teal, staying right behind since Dingodile had much better hearing.

“Don’t worry. We’re gonna get her back.” Gunvolt said calmly, hiding the fact that he was nearly as nervous. He pulled out his gun as he kept up, hoping that they would both arrive on time.

"She better be okay, I will never forgive myself if she dies because of my negligence." Dingodile was clearly worried, his voice was shaky and his hands were gripped tightly around his flamethrower. "If I see either that cup or that masked weirdo, I will not be held responsible for my actions. Is that claw user part of your world or something?"

Teal’s eye widened. She let go of Vega, growling. “F-Fine....I’ll be quiet...” She said softly. “Dingodile, where are you....?” She thought, tears welling up in her eyes. She still planted her feet down, trying to stop Vega from pulling her any closer to the water.

"Good, though I need to make sure that you know what will happen to you if you don't stay quiet." Vega had a mocking grin on his face as he adjusted his mask, showing Teal that he took delight in it. "Take a deep breath." He instructed as he put his mask back on and slammed Teal's head into the water, holding it for three seconds before pulling her out. "Wasn't that a delight? Want to go again?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"If he is, I haven't seen him before. What's his deal, though? Why'd he kidnap Teal all of a sudden?" Gunvolt replied. Why were so many people he knew evil? What led the newcomer down that path? His mind raced as he dashed through the forest.

"Then stay quiet, or I'll keep you underwater for much longer." Vega hissed as Teal was thrashing around. Tightening his grip on the Inkling's arm, he tucked a small piece of information in the back of his mind. Apparently water could kill her, given her incredibly loud reaction. He stretched out his arm and looked at the sky, as if he was inviting her to watch the stars with him. "You hear that? Silence, nothing is nearby. And since there's nobody around, no one will be able to hear you scream once you get too annoying!"

"And don't hope on your little friend to save you, he is incapable of following me with that weight. Besides, do you think he's on your side? I severely doubt a crocodile, dingo and human mated, so he must be created in a laboratory. What crazy scientist would combine a crocodile and a dingo, give it the capability to stand upright, think and speak, and thought 'You know what? Let's give it a flamethrower! That will help it support the good side.' Complete and utter nonsense, he must be created to wreak havoc on innocent and beautiful people."

"Don't act surprised, you can try all you want but a lion will never not try to eat a zebra. Or a crocodile will never try to not eat meat or fish. Be thankful, he would have eaten you whole along with your friends. If I were you, I'd be happy that I was saved from such a ravenous creature yet you try to keep fooling yourself that it is on your side. Take it from me girl, just because something talks or knows how to use tools doesn't mean that they don't rely on instinct. I didn't see any food at that sorry excuse for a camp, so it must have planned to eat you guys before trying to hunt. Crocodiles are ambush predators girlie, it doesn't matter if they wear pants or not."

---------------------------
"I have an idea, but I hope that I am not right." Dingodile grimaced as a cup flashed before his eyes. "If he is indeed affiliated with Cuphead, I will show no mercy to either of them. They need to keep their dirty hands of my friends!" He suddenly stopped as his ears twitched. "Shh, quiet." He rose a hand so that Gunvolt could see the back of his hand before dashing forward. 'I heard her, she's hurt!"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Great. Teal was hurt and they still weren’t there. “Let’s hurry up, then!” Gunvolt said as he picked up the pace again, only faster, but not too much so that he wouldn’t outpace Dingodile. “You hear anything else?” He asked him.

"Not yet, but that could change at any minute. Keep a sharp eye and ear out for anything. Sounds, broken branches, you name it." Dingodile ordered as he kept walking, eventually stopping to sniff the air. "I can smell a faint scent, but it isn't anything like that of Teal. It's like blood, which isn't a good sign." Why can't I smell that masked freak or Teal? Is he scentless? Is he just an hallucination caused by my tiredness? He shook off the thoughts and walked towards the scent of blood, keeping his instincts in check. Last thing he wanted was to attack Gunvolt.

“That’s....n-not....true.....” Teal managed to choke out. “He promised.....he’ll c-come...and he’ll s-save m-me....like the other t-times.....” She looked up at Vega. “So go ahead. Take your best shot. I’m not giving up. Or I’m not Agent 3.”

"Like the other times? Tell me girlie, how many times did he save you? Judging by your words, you've been saved multiple times. I can't blame him if he decided that you're more trouble than you're worth and ditched you. Something I would do too, but my client wants to have you so I can't just tear you up and call it a day. And if I was you, I'd watch my words. You're hanging above a pond, remember? All I need to do is let go of you and...oops." Vega let go of Teal above the pond, and caught her again right as she was about to touch the water.

"Fun isn't it, Agent 3?" The mocking voice of Vega simmered down to a whisper right next to her ear. "I don't know what kind of agent gets caught this easily or affiliates themselves with monstrosities, but an agent that is this weak should not be an agent to begin with." He stroked his claw past Teal's cheek, not scratching it but behaving as if she was a cute little pet. "Now, are you going to accept reality and give up hope of that ugly creature saving you or will you keep struggling and waste energy holding out hope for something that would kill you once it has the chance?"

Tears welled up in the inklings eyes.”He’s.....he’s right....he would’ve been here by now....no, stop! Don’t think that! Don’t lose hope!” She thought, growling and using her free hand to move Vega’s claw away. “Stop mocking me.” She said lowly, her voice shaking slightly.

"Mocking you? What ugly words from someone who could become beautiful once they grow up. I am not mocking you, I am telling you the truth. And you know it is the truth, your eyes are watery which means you're tearing up. Give in already, don't try to act tough. You've lost and we won, so pick the smart route and abandon all hope. And be lucky I don't have the same powers as Bison, he would destroy your mind with no hope of it ever recovering." Vega tapped Teal's head with the back of his claw, hitting her harder than usual on the third tap.

Teal winced, whimpering. “I...Is that it then....? Dingodile....you....you promised...did you lie....?” She thought, her ears drooping down. She stopped pulling against Vega. “I...I cant....lose hope....never....”She mumbled, tears freely streaming down her face. “He....has to come....he will....”

"You really want to keep hope? Even when your knight in shining armor isn't here? Face it kid, your little friend won't save you now. Give it up already, you can't win. As for the other kids I saw, I'll assume that they are Agent 1 and Agent 2 since you're number 3, they won't survive out here for long. Crocodile face is walking around, I am capable of tearing them apart and you can't do anything about it." Vega scoffed as he grabbed Teal by the hem of her clothes, shaking her back and forth. "Don't you get it, idiota? I am in control of your life here and you are done! Se acabó! Give up and give in to despair already, then I won't maim you!"

He stopped shaking and tried a different approach. "Let all hope flow out, like a river. You cannot deny that your friend is nowhere to be seen, and this night will never end. You've got to see, your life will end in shambles. You learn to breathe but you can't see you're drowning, your hope should stop rising and fall to a different level. Let your hope drain out! Stop fighting back, I don't know what you're thinking. You're just a walking burden, can't you see you're sinking? Your hope rises and falls, like a current about to end. You could end it all, right now you've got nothing left to defend and this night never ends! I know that you think that what I'm doing isn't fair, leaving you gasping for air. Go on and breathe in all this despair, this ocean of hate!" Vega left Teal with those words as he pulled back his free hand to slap her cheek.

-----------------------

Dingodile heard Vega's voice and ran faster. "This way!" He informed Gunvolt as he prepared his flamethrower. Were they still on time or was Teal shred to pieces already? He didn't know, and didn't really want to know either.

Teal weakly looked up at Vega. “Prove it....as soon as I’m hurt, Dingodile will be here.....He always did.....” She forced a grin. “So do it....I’m just an energy source to that demonic cup thing....so go ahead! Kill me for all I care!” She yelled. “I’m ready for whatever you need to do! I’ll die here for my friends, to keep them safe!” Her voice kept getting louder. “I’M READY TO DIE! SO GO AHEAD! I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY YOU MOTHER ***KER!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt followed suit, they were finally arriving! He got ready to fire his gun at the claw user, although he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to hit his mark. Even if he didn’t, the most important thing to do was get steal to safety and keep the claw user away.
I won’t let Teal die. Not like Joule.

Last edited:
"Such foul language. I won't kill you, the state you're in is exactly what we wanted. You're powering that cup and once he beats that brother of his, you're done for. But since you asked, I will obey." Vega slashed at Teal's chest, hoping to inflict some damage whilst making sure to not hit any vital organs. "The next hit might kill you, and then your friends are next. Let that be a warning, you ugly miscreant." He spat the words at Teal.

"HOLD IT!" Dingodile barreled through the jungle towards Vega. "Let her go you bastard!"

'Such a foul mouth, but that has to be expected from such an ugly creature. Are you willing to attack me, knowing you'll risk the life of your little friend?"

"Shut up! Shut up!" Dingodile fired off a stream of fire at Vega, hellbent on burning him to a crisp.

Vega jumped out of the way onto a low hanging branch, jumping off when the fire was gone and stood next to the pond. "Hit me and I drop her in the pond, then she will die and none of us will have restrains holding us back."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt took note of the current situation. With some quick thinking, he ducked behind some bushes and tried to stay out of Vega’s sight as he went around him. Now positioned in the bushes behind Vega, he needed to wait until he let his guard down to jump at him and grab Teal.

"Tell me, crocodile! Why were you created? What purpose did you serve? As long as you obey, I won't drop your little chewing toy. And I might be considered evil, I am not a liar." Vega taunted Dingodile, hoping to stall for some time so that Cuphead would back him up.

"I don't know why I was created, you masked freak! I struggle with that enough as it is, I don't need you to mess with my mind even further!" Dingodile snapped at Vega. "All I know is that I did evil things in my own world, and I want to change that here!"

"You? Becoming good? You're just a walking burden, and someone who is fighting back who doesn't know why. I've heard some interesting things from your little friend about you, it seems that she's really dependant on you. I wonder how she'll react when I take that away from her." Vega threw Teal on the ground and dashed forward towards Dingodile, the creature was caught off guard by the sudden charge and fired his flamethrower. Vega ducked to the ground and bashed into Dingodile's stomach, causing him to gasp for air.

"Argh!" Dingodile could have easily grabbed Vega, but his lack of air and Vega's speed made it a lot harder than it looked. The Masked Matador ran back to Teal and placed a foot on her body.

"Despicable, she relies on someone with such weak reflexes? I have alligned myself with the criminal organisation of Shadaloo and even Balrog isn't this slow." Vega insulted Dingodile again, trying to get him so riled up that he either hits Teal or that Teal gets emotionally hurt by seeing Dingodile get dominated.

"So you're a villain as well? So we have something in common then. We tread the same waves and burnt the same page, but the fire that will burn beneath our feet won't burn half as bright as me. Now this is my turn, it's time to make you burn. You can run and you can hide, but you can't stop the flames inside. Cloaked head to toe in fancy clothes, it seems you're rich. Burning you to the ground, it's keeping me grounded! These flames burn brighter and these nights grow longer, so try as you may. You're looking at the end of your days, right before your eyes! I am in charge now, and I am not taking any names. Now watch your whole world go down in flames!" Dingodile adjusted the nozzle on the flamethrower, reached in his pockets to put a ball of flammable materials on top of it and shot straight up, setting the ball ablaze.

"What was that all about, little musical star?" Vega let a patronizing laugh, though he quickly stopped laughing as the ball came crashing down on Vega's head. "AAAAHHHH!" He quickly jumped into the pond, extinguishing the fire and giving Dingodile a chance to run for Teal. Just as he was about to grab her though, Vega leapt out of the water and scratched at his face. Dingodile recoiled as he saw his blood spray in the air and on Vega's claw. "Even your blood is ugly, disgusting!" Vega himself wasn't the prettiest anymore either, with ash smudges in his blonde hair and scorch marks on his mask.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was surprised by Vega’s speed and fighting skills, truly he wasn’t playing around. Seeing Teal on the ground, not too far away from Vega, he took his chance. He shot three bolts directed at Vega, and jumped towards Teal.

As he jumped he surrounded himself with an electric field, his Flashfield, to keep his momentum going. If the bolts hit Vega, he’d be able to shock him from afar, and even if they didn’t, he just might have enough time to grab Teal.

Vega heard something behind him and saw the bolts headed his way. He jumped backwards with a flip and attempted to use Dingodile as a shield. His target however didn't allow him to do that, instead firing his flamethrower up in the air. "Watch it, failed experiment!" Vega hissed as he slammed his claw in a nearby tree to avoid getting screwed over by his momentum and getting flung into the flames. However, he needed to get his claw out of the wood before he got hit. After all, that 'Dingodile' was below him and clearly hated his guts. Maybe he was just jealous though, he wasn't too sure.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt immediately grabbed Teal and dashed over to Dingodile. She was badly hurt, and had cuts on her face and chest. He put her on the ground next to him, and fired another barrage of bolts at Vega, who seemed to be vulnerable with his claw in the tree. He then deployed his Flasfield so that he would shock Vega if the bolts hit.

Last edited:
"Rargh!" Vega pulled his claw out of the tree, just in time as Dingodile shot another burst of flames at him. "¡Suficiente!" Vega was about to strike, when the barrage of bolts shot by Gunvolt hit him in the back. "ARRGGHHH!" The electricity hurt like no tomorrow, though he had an idea to get rid of it. He stabbed his claw in the tree and let the conductive metal conduct the electricity into the tree, though the damage was clearly already done. His legs shook and his eyelids twitched, though his mask still managed to hide his face. He looked down on Dingodile, who was attempting to fire again. "Wild beast turned into prey, watch as it falls before the matadooooor!" Vega yelled as he jumped down and crossed his arms, spreading them out as he was right above Dingodile. His claw severed the pipe connecting the gas tank and the actual flamethrower, allowing gas to spread everywhere. Dingodile's back got scratched as well, gracing his back with splatters of blood.

As Dingodile roared in pain, Vega landed on his feet and tried to stay standing, his nervous system having taken a beating from the bolts.

Teal could only weakly watch, unsure of how she could help. “Y’know, its a shame everyone is about to die.” A voice told her. She looked up, seeing Cuphead. Before she could react, Cuphead shot a charged shot at Dingodiles back, seeing it as a weak point. Teal began crying out, trying to get Dingodile’s attention to move before he was hit.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt noticed the charged shot heading towards Dingodile, and attempted to stop it with his Flashfield. However, since the gas from Dingdodile's tank was spreaded all around the area, it acted as an insulator and didn't allow him to deploy it, allowing the shot to hit his left arm. The shock stung a bit, but he had a bit of resistance towards electricity and other kinds of shocks.

He quickly shrugged it off, Cuphead was back and he needed to take care of him without his Flashfield, which dealt most of his bolt’s damage output. If he couldn’t take him out without it, he’d need to find a way to dispel the gas or overcome its insulating properties. Then, he had an idea. He pressed a button on the side of his gun, showing different types of bolts. He tapped the one furthest to the right, Dullahan, and the ring on his gun turned white. He had come up with a slight countermeasure to insulators a while ago, but it wouldn’t help too much.

He aimed his gun at Cuphead. “You. Move in the slightest and I will not hesitate to fire.” He threatened him, his finger on the trigger.

“Same here.” Cuphead replied. “Have you forgot I’m right next to her?” He gestured towards Teal, who was simply watching. She could barely move. “That all depends too, on if she lives anyway. She’s been losing a lot of blood....and she’s pretty small.....lot much blood to lose.....” He grinned. “But, maybe if Dingodude lets me and claw-guy leave, you may be able to save her....”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Not this again. Gunvolt thought, now doubting. He couldn’t let her die, he swore he wouldn’t let that happen. His hand trembled slightly. “Always taking hostages, huh? Ever really fought anyone?” He asked, trying to provoke him. He needed to get Cuphead away from Teal, maybe that way he’d be able to get her to safety. That was his main concern, after all, she had lost a lot of blood.

“Hostages are easier. Less risk. Can’t lose control. And, she’s a weakness towards you guys. I don’t know why though, she never did anything for you.” Cuphead said, looking away. Teal managed to push herself onto her knees, switching to her squid form. She began trying to slip away, while Cuphead wasn’t looking.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt noticed that Teal was trying to flee, and tried to follow her plan. “Some people help others without expecting anything in return, and who knows, maybe one day she’ll pay it forward to us.” He replied. “By the way, she’s an energy source to you. You’d rather keep her alive than kill her, right?” He added, looking directly at Cuphead.

Last edited:
“Well, she’s not the only one. Just the main one.” He grinned more. “Sure, keeping her alive will give me energy, but...killing her....that would create a surge from you guys of negative energy for me.....and with enough, I’ll completely take over this body.” Teal stopped when she heard this. She turned, staring at the demon. Its hard to tell how she felt in this form when looking at her, but it could be identified she was upset.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Take over Cuphead’s body? One more reason to keep Teal safe. “Well, I can’t allow that. Toying with Teal like this? Not at all.” He said, taking one step forward. He noticed that Teal had stopped, hopefully she’d get back to fleeing so that Cuphead couldn’t use her as a hostage.

“Well, its what I’’m gonna do.” Cuphead said simply. “I cant allow this! I...He told me he couldn’t control it....I have to help him, I need to!” Teal thought, glaring at Cuphead. She began sliding back over slowly.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Wait, why was Teal coming back? Did she want to attack Cuphead while he wasn’t looking? He wasn’t sure if that was the best course of action, but he couldn’t give her away. He coughed, both because of the gas in the area and to keep Cuphead focused on him.

Cuphead looked around, somehow not noticing Teal. “Geez, whats with all the gas, eh?” He asked. Teal ended up right next to him. “Ok, gotta do it as I planned....I used this in battle once, I’ll do it here!” She thought.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Yeah, right?” Gunvolt answered, unsure of to stall Cuphead any longer. He saw Teal right next to him, so she was most definitely going for a surprise attack on Cuphead.

Teal, whatever you’re about to do, be careful.
He thought, hoping that her attack would be effective.

“Woomy!” Teal cried out, getting Cupheads attention. “What the heck!? How’d you get there-WOAH!” Cuphead yelped. Teal had jumped up, switching to her kid form, knocking him back. She got on top of him, pinning him down. “So, the little squid do decide to fight back?” Cuphead asked, grinning again, while Teal growled.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Teal’s attack truly was effective, she had Cuphead pinned down in a matter of seconds! “Well done, Teal!” He said as he got closer to them, and aimed his gun right at Cuphead. “Give up, alright? We beat you.” He told him.

Dingodile was trying to keep himself from breathing heavily from the attack of Vega as the gas, although disappearing fast, was still flammable and making it harder to breathe in oxygen. He turned to see what was going on behind him and saw that Cuphead returned to finish the job, though it appeared that Teal and Gunvolt dealt with the problem just fine without him. "Good job, finish the-! Argh!" Dingodile bent forwards and gasped for air, as Vega managed to deliver a kick in his gut since no one was watching him.

"You! Kill the cup and I'll kill this monstruo! I will do it too if that ugly kid attacks him!" Vega exclaimed as his left arm twitched from the bolts striking him earlier, whilst his claw was pressed against the throat of Dingodile who was being pulled back up by his hair on his head. I was going to kill him sooner or later, but might as well use him as leverage.

"
Don't listen to him GV! Kill him!" Dingodile exclaimed, as Vega pushed the claw against the windpipe of his hostage.

"Don't try your luck, you've seen what I did to that kid." Vega hissed at Dingodile before facing Gunvolt. "Weigh your options, kill the cup and I'll kill your friend and the kid will bleed to death. Let them live and your meatshield will live for now. Make a decision, pronto!"