• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt didn’t know what to do, he had to choose between Cuphead and Dingodile. He knew Vega was sure to kill Dingodile the second he shot Cuphead, so he didn’t want to see another friend die. But he also didn’t want to let Cuphead go a second time, he’d just come back for more. Besides, Teal was still losing blood, he didn’t think she’d last much longer. He then had an idea, but he didn’t know if it would work.

Having made a choice, he got a bit closer to Teal. “Keep him pinned as long as you can, alright?” He whispered. He then got up and turned around to face Vega and Dingodile. “Fine. We won’t kill him.” He stated, still holding his gun. “But let him go.” He told Vega.

"Not so fast, I am not letting him go until that cup is free. I don't trust any of you, but that cup has yet to attack me so as far as I'm concerned, he's on my side." Vega said as Dingodile growled.

"You sick bastard, let me go! You promised it!" His tail began to swipe from side to side, though Vega just stepped on it.

"I kept my promise, but that might change if you keep struggling! I would keep you alive, and you are not dead yet. I will let him go if my client can get back up and when I know for sure that you won't attack us from the back. The ball's in your park now, but don't you dare kick it at my face!" Vega hissed as he pulled Dingodile's hair. "My demands are clear. Let the cup and me go and I'll let this failed experiment go, then you can treat your wounded friend who is bleeding all over the cup."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Jitt...” Gunvolt muttered. Of course Vega wanted them to release Cuphead first. Having no other choice but to comply, he faced towards Teal. “Let him go.” He ordered. He didn’t have a plan anymore, he just wanted to keep Dingodile alive and treat Teal.

Teal didn’t respond. Her eyes were half closed, and she was staring at the ground. “I feel dizzy....” She mumbled, and Cuphead took this as his change. He jumped up, knocking Teal off of him, the squid falling to the ground with a surprised cry. “Hah! You like that you son of a ***ch!” He shouted at her, not getting an answer.

"GO!" Vega let go of Dingodile, jabbed him in the side with an elbow and ran towards Cuphead. "Run, we shouldn't break our promise!" With those words, the Spanish matador and ninja ran off into the jungle, hoping that Cuphead would follow. He didn't know if his enemies were as noble as he was, but since he didn't break his promise he assumed that they wouldn't either. If Cuphead would listen to him and behave, they would have nothing to fear.

Dingodile just took a deep breath as he was freed from Vega's grasp, but said breath got jabbed out of him soon afterwards. He bent forward to regain a steady breathing as the figure of Vega disappeared in the tree line. "Either you leave or we tear you a new one, your choice. Your comrade already left, and didn't break his promise as much as I hate to say it." His eyes spewed lightning at Cuphead and he stood up straight, towering over the sentient cup.

Cuphead looked down at Teal. “Well, thanks kid. You did me a favor today.” He ran off after Vega. Teal shuddered, trying to push herself up, but she failed. She managed to look up at Dingodile, trying to say something, but it was just a mess of sounds. “Dang it, I’m losing control of my body....I feel so dizzy and lightheaded.....but I cant pass out...not yet.....but it hurts so bad....” Teal thought, whimpering a little. She couldn’t move.

"Teal!" Dingodile ran over towards Teal and pressed her against his body. "I'm so sorry Teal, I almost let you die!" His shoulders shook, but there were no tears streaming down his face. He couldn't physically cry, but he would if he could. He wouldn't let her down, not again.

--------------

Vega came to a halt in a tree, waiting for Cuphead to catch up. "He better have escaped, I still need him. He did promise me to do something after all."

Teal hardly could look up at Dingodile. She was weakened greatly. She was barely breathing, and her eyes were still half open. She allowed Dingodile to hold her though, there wasn’t much she could do anymore.
—————
“Sorry, sorry! Had to do somethin’!” Cuphead shouted, catching up to Vega. “Jeez...that was difficult....I should have more control now! I can stay in control much longer now, haha!” He laughed.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"I'm gonna get the first aid kit from the backpack at camp!" Gunvolt shouted as he dashed into the jungle. He was running as fast as he could, he didn't want to see Teal die. As he left the area, he felt the electricity in his body course through him again, leaving a trail of electricity behind.

Teal’s ear flickered towards the sound of Gunvolts voice, but he was gone before she could try to look towards him. She whimpered again, leaning against Dingodile for more support. “I’m tired...but...I cant fall asleep....or I might not wake up.....c’mon...I cant give up...not yet.....” She thought, but she managed to tilt her head up a little to look at Dingodile.

Vega looked at Cuphead with no clear fatigue and his expression hidden behind his mask, as usual before leaning against a tree. "From your reaction, I take that I did my job to satisfaction. You mentioned that being a cartoon character meant that you could do a lot of things, what are those things? And I've been thinking, those creatures signed a peace treaty of sorts. Maybe we should do the same." Vega lifted his mask a bit, revealing his mouth.

--------------------

"Stay awake Teal, Gunvolt is on his way. You're gonna be okay, I promise that you'll be okay" Dingodile whispered to Teal, supporting her head whilst ignoring the amount of blood on his body. He'd seen it before, but this time the blood was of someone he deeply cared about. "Come on Teal, stay awake. Do it for me, please!"

Cuphead nodded. “Ok. I like ya, I’ll gladly be your ally.” He thought a bit. “Well, as a cartoon, I can pretty much bend reality a bit. I can use those smoke bombs to kinda teleport, I have direct types of weapon energy, oh! And I can remove my head, and even take the straw out to use as an axe! Those are the combat useful ones at least.”
————
Teal wanted to stay awake, hug Dingodile, tell him that she was alright, and they’d escape together. But...she couldn’t do any of those things. Her hearing was fading, and this scared her. Her senses were failing her. She whimpered again, looking at Dingodile with terrified eyes, seemingly begging for answers. She couldn’t die, he wouldn’t let her...right?

Vega was intrigued by Cuphead's list of capabilities. "That's....interesting." He admitted, deciding to give Cuphead special permission to not fit his vision of beauty because he was a cartoon. "Since we are going to be allies, I will grace you with the reveal of my face. Consider yourself lucky, almost no one saw my face and lived to tell the tale." The mask was taken off completely, revealing the face of a stunning young man with blue eyes, blonde eyebrows and blonde hair braided into a long ponytail. After a few seconds, he put his mask back on. "Do not expect me to take my mask off often, I prefer to keep my face from getting hurt and hard to copy if a shapeshifter will oppose us. I might not show a lot of emotion, but I will stick by your side as long as you stick by mine. Partner."

--------------------------

Dingodile pressed Teal against his body, hoping to keep her awake. If only he could find a way to give her the healing factor of crocodiles....that's it! He heard Cortex talk about wanting to tap some of his blood as a back-up medicine, as he inherited the healing factor of one of his 'parents'. Dingodile bit in his arm and spilt blood, dripping it into Teal's wounds. Crocodile blood healed many wounds, fought back infection and increased healing speed. If it worked for him, why shouldn't it work for Teal?

If Teal wasn’t confused and scared now, which she was, she would be now anyway. She began sobbing, shaking like crazy. Her friend had hurt himself for her, and she didn’t know why. She was terrified on what could happen to her, but was frightened more by Dingodile being hurt.
—————
“Ok! Nice to meet ya too partner!” Cuphead said, grinning wider. “We’ll get outta this place, and even if we don’t, we can jus’ take over, ya know?”

"Relax Teal, I am part crocodile. I'll heal in no time. If my theory is correct, my blood should not only replenish your blood levels, but also help your wounds heal." Dingodile smiled as he let some more blood drip into her wounds. Was it dangerous? Probably, but they didn't have much of a choice if Teal was to survive.

-----------------

Vega's interest was piqued. "Take over this world? You have the power to do that?" This world hadn't exactly wronged him, but he would give everything to see that foul beast bow before him and Cuphead. "I am intruiged, how do you plan to do that?"

“Well, its kinda easy to take over. Your one heck of a fighter, and I can bend reality itself! Well, not to the point I can do everything, but I can do a lotta stuff.” Cuphead said. “While the person this vessel is has the same power, being a cartoon still, the Devil himself gave me different powers. I can make anyone’s life hell.” Cuphead snapped his fingers, a hole appearing in the ground, flames and screams rising up from it. “Literally.” He bent down, zipping the hole up with a zipper, picking the zipper up after and tossing it away. “Cartoon logic. Don’t think to hard about it.”
————
Teal sniffled a bit, still crying, but she calmed down a little. She leaned against Dingodile again. Her hand twitched a bit, as she tried moving it, but she couldn’t lift it. She didn’t care that much anyway.

Vega followed the zipper with his eyes. "...that zipper won't be able to be used by others, right? I am not looking forward to face that monstrosity again when it holds the power to open the gates of Hell." He dryly noted as he picked the zipper up, just to make sure. "Can you create more out of thin air? Like, let's say, a base of operations?"

--------------

Dingodile stroked Teal's head, making sure she was comfortable and dripping blood into her cuts at regular intervals. As relaxed as he looked on the outside, as nervous he was on the inside. Come on GV, where are you?

“Um....I can’t create a building, but I can make a room. Well, I guess it is kinda a building, but it’s hard to find. Its bigger on the inside.” He looked around. “That should work.” He said, looking at a large tree trunk. He walked over, pulling out a hammer and nails. He set the nails in the trunk, whacking them with the hammer, a cartoonish dust cloud appearing, and once he finished,there was a door. He opened it, revealing a room. “Be my guest.” He said, bowing down, snickering. Even as a demon, Cuphead still was a little goofball cartoon.
—————
Teal relaxed a bit. “C’mon...you have to be able to....please, for once, let this work....” She thought. She concentrated on moving her hand, trying to move it. She managed to actually move it a little, and even moved her arm a bit.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt got to camp really quickly, and grabbed the backpack with the kit before running back at top speed. After a few minutes, he got back to Teal and Dingodile. He slid next to them and opened the kit, taking out some antibacterial ointment and bandages. He started to treat her wounds, he had to stop the bleeding soon. “By the way, what happened to you?” He asked Dingodile, noticing his arm was also bleeding.

Teal flinched, looking at Gunvolt with fear. She began whimpering, but she couldn't move away. She started crying again, she was terrified. She still hadn't opened up to him after all. She buried her head in Dingodiles chest.

Vega hid his reaction and entered the room, which was surprisingly spacious for how quickly it was built. "Impressive, we could create many more of these kind of rooms and we'd have a lot of back-up bases." The masked matador turned to face Cuphead, a gleam in his eyes. "You sure have some deep pockets. Would it be possible for a human to hide in there and come out at will? If so, that would be a great way for a sneak attack."

-------------

"Teal, it's okay. You're going to be fine." Dingodile wiped the tears away from Teal's eyes before facing Gunvolt. "Sorry, she's not used to being touched. Don't take it personally." He then looked at his arm and shrugged. "I tried to keep her alive by transferring blood. Crocodile blood has healing properties after all."

"Yeah. Anyone can really come in. I can put a lock on the door of ya want." Cuphead said, looking around. " Hmm....maybe I can try to craft some weapons in here.... "
------------
Teal only nuzzled closer to Dingodile. She stopped crying though. "....D....Di....." She slurred, wincing. "Ok, still cant talk" She thought.

"You do that, what weapons do you have in mind? I might be able to gather some resources, doing nothing isn't my style anyways. What are the limits of what you can pull out of your pockets? If we can get food from there, we can outlast those repulsive creatures outside until they starve." Vega asked as he checked out his claw, noting that it was starting to get a bit dull. "Whilst you're at it, a whetstone would be delightful."

--------------

"Shhh, don't talk Teal. You need the energy." Dingodile shushed the Inkling, hoping that she would be okay soon. "How long will it take until she's healed GV?"

Teal growled at Dingodile. "I'm not a little baby y'know!" She tried yelling, but it came out as a mess of sounds.
--------
"Whetstone....what's that?" Cuphead asked. " Oh, and as long as it doesn't bend reality too much, I can do anything really. " Cuphead added.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Maybe a day or two to close entirely. Luckily these cuts weren’t too deep.” Gunvolt replied. He wasn’t entirely sure if Dingodile’s crocodile blood was going to help, but it wasn’t like they could do much about Teal’s blood loss anyway. “Your blood might speed up the process, though.” He added.

Last edited:
"A whetstone is something humans use to sharpen tools and weapons, like my claw. There are big ones and small ones, and there's a difference between each one which changes how it sharpens things. A grit size of 4,000 is fine, should keep my claw sharp enough to slice through flesh." Vega took off his claw and stroked the cutting edge, as if showing that it was getting duller.

---------------------------

"Hmmm, not exactly what I hoped. But we'll make do. Did you spot any edible plants or streams of fish on your way here?" Dingodile asked. He could last a while without food, but the rest of his group needed to eat. Especially Teal.

Cuphead nodded, digging through his pockets. “Nope, nope, nope, nope....here we go!” He said, pulling a whetstone out. “Here you go pal!”
—————
Teal whimpered, trying to get Dingodiles attention. “Where do the blue cup go? Didn’t he say he was gonna stop Cuphead awhile ago?” She thought. Cuphead had told her about Mugman, yet nobody mentioned him for awhile.

Vega accepted the whetstone and wasted no time as he sharpened his claws immediately. "Gracias. So, what is your name actually? Mine's Vega, by the way."

----------------

"What's up Teal?" Dingodile looked down as Teal started to whimper. "Did GV not do a good enough job or something?" He hoped that wasn't the case, they could not use that right now.

“Cuphead. And my brothers Mugman. He’ll be here REAL soon, hehehe...” He said, chuckling darkly.
——————
“Oh, I’m right here.” Teal heard a voice. “I’m Mugman. You may know that. You may know Cuphead’s a demon, but Mugman lost to him, so......NOW I’ve taken over. See you soon....” Mugman’s voice said. Teal growled, looking around. “What an ***hole...” She mumbled under her breath. She noticed a stick, picking it up. ‘Mugman....evil....demon....’ She managed to write.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt finished treating Teal's cuts. "I think I saw some plants, dunno if they´re edible. I know there's a river nearby, so maybe we could head back and-" He replied, before reading the message Teal wrote. Evil demon? The blue cup? They really couldn't use another foe right now. He sighed, it looked like they wouldn't ever catch a break. "Cuphead's brother? How do you know?" He asked her.

'Voice...in head....scary.....' She wrote, looking at Gunvolt. She was confused at this point, unsure if he was friend or foe.
-----
"Cuphead, you really need to lock the door." A voice said, causing Cuphead to jump. He turned, seeing his brother in demon form. "Hey Mugman. Yo, Vega. This is my brother. He's with us."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"A voice in your head, huh...?" Gunvolt muttered. He had seen his fair share of telepathic Adepts back in his world, even Joule was one. He knew she couldn't lock the voice out, he had tried that many times before. "If that voice in her head is telling the truth, then we're in trouble. First we've gotta find food, we'll figure out how to deal with the demons and claw-guy later." He suggested. Their opponents were likely recovering from the earlier fight as well, so he figured this would be their chance to find food and think of a plan.

Vega made a gracious bow. "It's my pleasure to meet you, the name is Vega. I have alligned myself with your brother, as my encounters with other...creatures were incredibly unpleasant. I've let my marks on one of them and disabled the primary way of fighting of another. Maybe you saw them on your way over. A squid-like child, a human with some kind of gun and a horrendous mixture of a crocodile and some kind of mammal wearing pants and a flamethrower called Dingodile." After his introduction, he stood upright and sharpened his claw to the sharpness that it was before using Teal as a way to practice his torture methods. He now would keep his mouth shut until he was allowed to talk, the two brothers looked like demons and he knew better than to be rude among demons.

----------------

Dingodile read the words that Teal wrote and was astonished. The blue cup was a traitor? "Alright, I've had enough of this! From now on, anything that speaks and that should an inanimate object will not be trusted!" Dingodile roared, frustration bubbling to the surface. "GV is right, we should move whilst our hunters are still recovering. Maybe we'll see Gold and Vian on our way to the river, though don't drink any water without boiling it first." Dingodile looked at the remains of his flamethrower and sighed, the gas was already dispersed and he could not refill it with that gas anymore. Thankfully it could also fire high-pressured water, but that tube had to get fixed soon.

And, right about then.... “MAUELLLLLLL!!!!” (TEALLLLLL!) Vian ran up, panting. “Woo....?” (Vian....?) Teal choked out. “Meuni....Squillchi, octochi!” (Mugman.....Cuphead defeated him!) He cried. He snatched the stick form the inkling, writing frantically. ‘Cuphead fought Mugman! Mugman tried to win to turn him back, but Cuphead beat him, so he turned evil! And....worse....Gold....he.....’
——————
“Hehe! I like this guy! He treats us important for once!” Cuphead cheered. “Shut it! It is my pleasure as well, Vega. I can image you being a great warrior.” Mugman said, bowing as well. “Jeez, even as a demon, your such a polite loser.” Cuphead mumbled. “What did ya say, scrub!” Mugman shot back, and they began arguing.

Dingodile growled. "Vian, what happened to Gold?" He asked, afraid that Gold suffered the same fate as Mugman. Even though it was clear that Mugman didn't betray them, he still did not take back his previous statement. "Okay everyone, we know Mugman switched sides but we are unsure if they know that we know. So if Mugman decides to be all friendly with us, be very careful."

--------------

Vega was...surprised by the interaction between Cuphead and Mugman. Breaking the rule he just made a second ago, he spoke up. "Gentlemen, we can argue about manners later. I think that survival is a bit more important right now, so what's the plan? Make multiple bases, stick with this one, stockpile food, gather water, any other ideas?" The Spanish ninja tried to keep the peace between the two brothers, but if this was anything like him and Balrog, then it was a wasted effort.

“Well, I’m still better!” Cuphead roared, frustrated. “Me and Vega did more than you!” Mugman grinned. “On multiple people, yeah. But...you didn’t KILL ANYONE.”
—————
Vian sniffled, tears in his eyes. He walked backwards, then a minute later, walked back with Gold in his arms. The inkling was covered in blood and scratches, and wasn’t moving. “...H...H-He.....he protected me, but......h-he’s.....he’s....” Vian trailed off, sobbing quietly. “Its my f-fault....”

Vega let a sadistic smile take over behind his mask, so one of the creatures out there died huh? That news was like music to his ears. "You killed someone? Great, I hope that it is that big oaf." The masked matador rubbed his hands together in sadistic glee, though he was a bit disappoionted in the fact that he didn't make the first kill.

-------

Dingodile looked at Gold's dead body and cursed silently. He had seen much more mutilated bodies, but this was someone who was on their side. His facial features hardened as he tucked away any feelings he might have had at the moment. "It is not your fault Vian, these guys are ruthless. They would have killed Gold no matter what, and you might have been next on their list."Dingodile's voice was monotone and matter of fact, not wanting to show weakness. "You're with us now Vian, we'll grief later. Right now we should dig a grave and move on, if we stay we might end up joining Gold."

Teal slipped away from Dingodile, walking over to Vian. She looked at Gold’s body. “..T...This isn’t funny G-Gold....” She said quietly, Vian looking away. “...This h-has to be a joke, right? H-he...he cant be g-gone....” She said again. “...I’m sure, we’ll find a way to bring him back Teal. We will. If those demons are there...maybe I can do something to bring Gold back, I promise.” Vian said. “Your lying Agent 8! You have to be! He’s not d-dead! He c-cant be!” Teal shouted, causing Vian to flinch. “He’s not dead! HES NOT DEAD!” Teal shouted, glaring at Vian. “C-Calm down...” Vian stuttered. “HE’S CANT BE GONE! YOU PROMISED! YOU SWORE YOU WOULD PROTECT US!” She turned around, glaring at Dingodile now. “I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!” She suddenly ran off, leaving Vian stunned. “Teal...”

Dingodile sighed. "I can only be at one place at at a time, how was I supposed to know that Gold and Vian would split after Teal got taken away by that claw-user? I get that she's grieving, but I don't want her to run away. Let's all stay together now, we can't have anyone else die." He picked up the pieces of his flamethrower and Gold's body before he followed Teal into the jungle. "Come on! Stick together everyone, we can bury Gold later."

Vian nodded, following Dingodile. “From what Gold told me, she never gets like this, besides when her friend died. I don’t know who he was, but Teal was extremely close to him I think....” He said, looking down. “He....he said the reason Teal hates being touched is because he saved her, but died to the process. Gold had to stop her from killing herself.....After that, their bond was the closest out of anyone I know...heh....but, Gold is gone....how will she handle this....?” He said, thinking. “Wait, I haveA Bad feeling on how. We have to find her, NOW.”
———————
Teal sobbed as she ran as fast as her body would allow. “W-why? Why him? He was the only one who really understood....G-Gold....please.....w-wait for me, o-ok....?” She cried, pushing herself more. “I...I’ll see y-you soon, I s-swear....!”