• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

Dingodile nodded. "So I've heard, and I promised Teal after hearing that that I would protect her. I hope she can understand that I am trying my best." The scent of Gold's body made his mouth water, it had been a long time since he had seafood, but he had to resist. He couldn't just eat Gold's corpse, that would be a horrendous act.

Teal stopped running, looking at the sight infront of her. A cliff. It was pretty narrow, so she could be able to walk to the end, when any extra weight would collapse it. “...perfect.” Teal thought, walking to the edge, looking down at the seemingly endless darkness.
————
Vian looked down as he moved. “That demon offered me something. He could bring Gold back, but he would be different. Another demon. From what I know, we can change him back to normal, but...is it worth the risk?” He asked.

"No." The word shot from Dingodile's tongue, with the precision and ferocity of a cobra's strike. "One, if you mess with the dead then you'll be the newest addition to their roster. Never mess with the dead. Two, we are not dealing with a demon. Why would he revive Gold right after killing him? There is an ulterior motive, do not trust them. It is sad, but Gold should stay dead." He was aware of how cruel it sounded, but he refused to take risks after Gold died.

"Teal! Step away from that edge!" Dingodile's voice echoed through the night, but he wasn't yelling. He spoke loud, yes, but it wasn't yelling. "Don't do anything you might regret, let's just talk." He was afraid, but he couldn't show that to her. If he did, she might not trust him anymore.

Teal turned, staring at Dingodile with tears in her eyes. “N-no.....t-there isn’t any p-point in me living....I-I don’t want to see m-my friends die a-anymore.....” She said shakily. Vian took a step forwards, and Teal took one backwards, causing Vian to freeze and back away.

"There is point in you living, trust me. I know that it hurt to lose Gold, but jumping won't bring him back or stop your friends from following the same fate. If you want to honor Gold's sacrifice, you take down those murderers with us. I know I promised to keep you all safe and that I failed, but I did not know that Gold and Vian were with Mugman. If I did, I would have helped them! Gold would not want you to jump, Teal. He was also my friend, and I am hurt too. That's why I want revenge on the ones who did this, will you help me?" Dingodile pleaded, hoping that Teal would listen to him.

Teal shook her head no. “I...I can’t. I just can’t....I cant just keep going....they’re gonna be coming for us soon, cause I’m a ***king energy source! I cant put you all in danger again.” She sobbed, looking back at the darkness. “I don’t want to deal with it....I’ve seen to may people die...some I know...and some I killed who were innocent! I cant deal with it anymore!”

"Teal, listen to me. Even if you weren't an energy source, they would still come for us. Why? Because not only did that claw user hate me and join them, but also because we are capable of stopping them. I've heard that you're only an energy source when you are afraid and sad, maybe being happy weakens them instead. My flamethrower is destroyed, but I am not giving up and neither should you. People will always die, that is an inevitable part of life. But that pain is just a sign of how much you cared about them, and it is better to love and suffer than to never have loved at all. There will always be innocent victims, I know nothing better, but you can try to save them if you don't jump. It will always hurt a bit, but you will live through this. I know you will! Come back to us, where you're safer." Dingodile pleaded again, dropping the flamethrower parts and opening his arms.

Teal stared at Dingodile. "I-I....I'm.....I'm so.....I-I'm S-SORRY!" Teal broke down again, falling to her knees. Vian flinched, scared she would slip and fall off, but she didnt. She stayed there, sobbing. " I.I-I want G-Gold t-to be b-back! H-He can't be g-gone! "

Dingodile nodded at Vian, signaling to go get Teal. "It's okay, cry out all you want. I miss him too, but there's no way to return him to the land of the living. I'm sure Gold will be watching over you, and we can still give him a proper send-off. Just come over here, and throw it all out. Cry all you want." His voice was drenched in sympathy, hoping to sway Teal even further.

Vian shook his head. "The ground isn't stable over there, I can't reach her, or else it'll break apart!" He whispered. " I can't get there. " Teal looked up. "He...he h-has to be alright n-now....right?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt arrived at the cliff and stood next to Dingodile. He didn't say anything, he just watched silently. He understood how Teal felt. Losing someone important truly hurt, and that pain could never be forgotten. GV knew this, after losing many Q.U.I.L.L. comrades and especially Joule. However, he was also worried about where Teal was standing, she could lose her footing or the ground could collapse, and if either of those happened, she would surely die.

Last edited:
"That is an issue. Listen Teal, we can't come over without risking that the ground will collapse. I'll toss the pipe of my flamethrower your way, hold on to it and I'll pull you over." Dingodile tossed the longest part of the sliced pipe at Teal, as if it was a vine and she was in quicksand. "Grab it and I'll pull you back, then you're much safer."

“WAIT DONT THROW-!” Teal was cut off when the pipe landed, the edge of the cliff cracking and sinking down because of the added weight.Teal grabbed it and threw it back, and the edge stopped slipping. “Phew...” Teal sighed. She stood up carefully, feeling the edge shift, but it didn’t move much. “Are you ok Teal!?” Vian called, and she nodded. “I think so.”

"How can we get you over now? Walking seems dangerous and we can't throw anything." Dingodile asked Teal, grabbing the pipe from the ground. "I can't suck you over here since my flamethrower has no suction mode, so that's off the table as well."

Teal thought a bit. “I have an idea, but its really risky and stupid. And...it involves Gold.” She said. “YOU CANT BRING HIM BACK!” Vian shouted. “Well, when you Splat an inkling, their spirit floats back to spawn. So, splatting him would get us his spirit, and we can try to go from there.” Teal said. “How does that help you!?” Vian yelled. “I’m not moving from this spot until you do.” Teal said. “YOU STUBBORN LITTLE ***T!” Vian screamed.

"Vian, relax. We don't have much else to do. How do you splat an Inkling?" Dingodile asked Teal, a bit surprised and intruiged by her plan. "I assume we need to pour water over his body or something?"

Teal pulled out her Hero Shot, aiming it and shooting the ink at Gold body. His body burst into ink, a small squid raising into the air. “Ugh...whatever. ‘Sup Gold.” Vian said, looking at the squid, who nodded. “Now get your butt over here Teal.” Teal shrugged. “Don’t know how.” Vian stared at her, and seconds later, he ran at her. “YOU MOTHER***KING ***CH I’M GONNA TEAR YOU LEGS OFF YOU LITTLE **T!” He roared. “Vain wait, stop!!!” Vian realized and stopped quickly, but damage had been done. The edge cracked off, and Teal yelped in surprise, jumping up in time and gripping to what was still attached. “V-vian, you I-idiot....”

Dingodile was scared for a second, but Teal managed to survive. "Vian, shouldn't an agent be able to control their emotions? Emotions can cloud judgement and endanger others, as you just saw." After reprimanding Vian, he turned to Teal. "Okay, what's the plan with Gold's spirit? Because I don't see a ghost helping you across." He said as he wiped some paint off his face.

Gold’s little squid spirit floated over, and floated down into the darkness. He came back up, saying something quietly in inkling to Teal. “Ok, I’ll be back.” Teal suddenly let go, falling into the darkness. “TEAL!!” Vian screamed, and Gold floated down after her.
——————
Teal cried out as she landed, groaning in pain. “Ow....that hurt....” She looked at the rock she was laying on. It was conveniently hanging out of the wall. Gold floated over and began glowing, making a small light. “Thanks Gold. If it weren’t for you, I could’ve died, not knowing where to land. Now....time to try and climb up. I can try contacting your old headset, hopefully they answer.” She pressed a button on her headset. Meanwhile, back on the surface, Gold’s headset started vibrating.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was shocked, did Teal just die? Did he really see her fall into the darkness? He didn’t know what to say. Then, he remembered seeing Gold’s spirit whispering to Teal. “No... this isn’t it. There’s gotta be a reason!” He said, looking around for any clues.

He then noticed Gold’s headset vibrating, and grabbed it. He briefly inspected it and pressed the button on its side, which seemed to answer the call. “Hello?” He said as he tried to put it on, as it was rather small.

“Oh, its you. Hey.” Teal’s voice said. “I thought no one was gonna answer for a sec.” She sat up, wincing. “Hit my back pretty hard...ow....” She looked around. “Its really dark...good thing Gold has a little bit of light in him.” She thought.

“No...I fell, landed, and now its all dark, and I injured my back pretty badly. Gold is helping a little, but I can barely see.” Teal replied. “I can try climbing up, but I think it might be too steep. I might have to go down.”She grabbed the wall, positioning her legs and hands right and sliding deeper down. “Tell them I’m alive, will ya?”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Will do. Be careful, alright? Tell us if anything happens.” He replied, then turned over to Dingodile. “She’s alright. Said she hit her back hard, and that the cliff is too steep to climb. She’ll try going down.” He told him.

“Thanks.” She said. She kept her headset on, but stayed quiet. “I wonder....what this place is....? It seems to be going deeper-WOAH!” She suddenly slammed into the ground. “Ow...it ended....? Its still dark...” She said quietly.

Dingodile let out a sigh. "That is a relief, I hope she can escape soon. That headset is too small for me, would you mind keeping us updated GV?" He asked the only human in the group as his nerves were slowly relaxing. "Vian, I'll let you yell at Teal all you want later on, but right now you should be happy that she's alive after your little stunt."

Vian’s ears drooped down a moment, but then realized. He ran over to Gunvolt. “One sec.” He pressed a button on it. “I just put Teal on speaker. Can you hear us alright?” He asked.
She didn’t answer a moment. “...Yeah. I hear you Vian.” She said. “Thank god. I’m so sorry Teal.” He said. “Its ok Agent 8.” She replied. “Wait....I hear something....I’m checking it out.” She began walking, Gold guiding her.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt gave Vian a small thumbs-up as the Octoling put Teal on speaker. “Be careful, Teal. We don’t know what’s down there.” He said, unsure if going down was the best course of action. Besides, how would she get back up without climbing?

Teal continued walking, Gold staying in front of her to guide her. Meanwhile, something walked slowly behind her. (I still have Susie so I decided to add her right about now.) Susie had fallen down a different way, and was blindly walking through when she saw Teal. Teal stopped, and Susie walked up behind her. "Hey. Kid." She growled , and Teal jumped. She turned around, staying quiet.

Dingodile wandered around restlessly, eventually grabbing some vines from a nearby tree and fixing his flamethrower pipe to the best of his abilities. "Any news yet GV? If not, I suggest we set up camp here. We don't know how long Teal will be gone and this way she should find us when she returns." The amalgamation of creatures said as he slung the flamethrower on his back and walked over towards Gunvolt and Vian.

Susie stared down at Teal awhile. "Hey. Do you know where we are?" She said, while Teal backed up against a wall. " Huh....you won't talk...heh...but..... " Susie reached forward, grabbing the front of Teal's shirt. "QUIET PEOPLE ***S ME OFF."

Dingodile's ears perked up. "Vian, can you turn that thing up a notch? I heard someone with Teal." He walked over towards GV and spoke in the headset. "Teal, put this thing on speaker for a second." He waited a second and took a deep breath. "HEY! YOU DOWN THERE, SCUM OF THE EARTH! IF YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT, PICK IT WITH ME! I PROMISE THAT I WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE!" The crocodile and dingo combination shouted, hoping to intimidate whoever was down there with Teal.

Teal flinched. "It hurts to have someone scream into your ears you know..." She said, annoyed. "Oh, you can talk?" Susie said, grinning. " Now. TELL ME WHERE WE ARE. " She growled, and Teal whimpered quietly. Susie kept her hold on her, slamming her into the wall. "Heh...you have contact with the people on the surface...? And that light source....." Susie said, glancing at Gold. " Well...how about this. I'm....sorry. I'm not like that all the time, I swear. I think I know how I got down here, maybe I'll get you back up if you help me out. " Susie said, pulling Teal closer. "But step outta line, and I'll kill you. And, these are mine until we leave." She added, snatching the headphones off her head, and walking over to Gold, who looked down, but stayed with Susie. "Lets go, freak."

Dingodile growled as he moved away from the headset and paced around. "Great, some kind of maniac is down there. Just what we don't need. Can any of you fly or something and see where that drop leads to? Because I am too heavy to hold onto any of the smaller branches." He jerked a thumb to his torso, making it clear to both Gunvolt and Vian that he really was too heavy. "I'm going to adjust my weapon for a bit, so warn me if there's an enemy around." He ordered as he began twisting the nozzle and shifting and twisting stuff in the now empty tank.

“I might be able to find her. I’m not sure if its the best though....” Vian said, staring into the dark.
——————
“So...you killed one kid?” Cuphead asked, and Mugman nodded. “Uh huh. That little one will probably die as well, since she seemed to care about him a lot. I doubt she can move on.” The younger brother said. “Well, Vega here almost killed two people. And I’ve almost killed the little one multiple times even when I wasn’t in control. I think thats more work.” Cuphead responded. “Yeah right! Your just jealous dude.” Mugman said, turning away. “Jealous?! Get jealous of this, scrub!” The older one growled, shoving Mugman. “You wanna fight!? I’ll fight ya then!” Mugman taunted. “Yo, bring it!” The other shouted. “Vega, who’s right?! Me or this guy!?”
———————
Susie began walking, Gold floating beside her. Teal stared down at the ground, following slowly. “Kid, hurry it up. I ain’t got all day.” Susie growled at her. “Hurry up, I ain’t got all day.” Teal muttered, and Susie reached towards her, picking her up and placing a hand over her mouth. “Another word, and I’ll chop your head off.”

"You are not jumping after her, I want everyone to stick together. We can't use more Golds." Dingodile grunted as his face was inside the tank. "If only I had a wrench..."
---------------------

Vega was starting to regret his decision of joining Cuphead. "There is no reason to fight when we share a goal. Every blow we can deal to our enemies counts, no matter how small. If you really want to test which one of you is the better killer, I'd recommend going after that monstro again and his friends. Whoever gets the most kills there will be the better cup. How does that sound for a plan?" He said with a silk voice as he was trying to keep the peace between the two brothers.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“I think I can glide safely down there with my Flashfield.” Gunvolt said. It wasn’t too far-fetched, he’d survived falls from buildings and Sumeragi’s airship, the Seraph, that way. A cliff wouldn’t be much different. “But if I’m gonna do that, you better be ready in case an enemy shows up.”