• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Mixed World

“Hey, i-it should be fine-“ He was cut off by the Inkjet starting to run out. “...c-crud...Dingodile, we’re about to fall faster to I can save ink, but I’ll turn it up before we fall so we survive, ok? Try not to freak out...!” He managed to say before turning the Inkjet down, speeding up the twos fall as he clung to Dingodile as tight as he could.
———
Teal shrugged, continuing to play around with the bomb. She was trying to stay calm. “Geez, I didn’t think a big tough guy would be afraid of getting dirty.”

"WHAT?!" Dingodile cried out as the Inkjet stopped and they fell. "AAAAHHHHHH! VIAN! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IF WE SURVIVE!" He yelled as they dropped down the chasm, his heart pounding in his throat.

----------------

Vega's eyebrow twitched. "Listen here you little girl, I am not letting you ruin the face of beauty just because you feel like it. I am being very generous by offering a peace treaty here. Not only are you violating the terms of said treaty, you are playing with your life here. Just because I was ordered to attack you doesn't mean that I am incapable of thinking for myself. I might not fight you down here, but up there it is a whole other story."

Vian took a deep breath, activating the Inkjet again at full power. They lowered down safely, and once they landed, Vian's tentacles stopped glowing, and he fell against Dingodile, dead silent.

Teal shrugged. "Whatever."

Dingodile leaned against the wall with wide open eyes, heavy breathing and his heart pounding in his throat. "That was....hell! Never again!" He felt Vian fall against him, which worried him. "Vian? You okay there buddy?" He looked at his body and pressed three fingers against his throat, he should feel a pulse if Vian was still alive.

--------------

Vega's eyes shot lightning at Teal, though he couldn't attack with Gunvolt and Susie around. He turned his head away in anger, the most he could do right now. "Hmpf." Whilst giving Teal the silent treatment, he satisfied his urges by imagining Teal getting torn to shreds by his own claw.

Vians pulse was extremely low, and his body was starting to get colder, similar to what happened with Teal. His tentacle color was faded as well.

Teal put the bomb away. "I hope the others are ok...."

"Of course, wouldn't be an Inkling or something similar without getting close to dying." Dingodile growled, this was not what they could use. "Wake up Vian!" He hugged Vian close to his body and began to walk through the chasm, hoping to find Teal soon.

--------------------

Vega's bloodlust was somewhat quenched when he commented on Teal's line. "Pretty sure they are, I avoided them because the light down here drew my attention and to my knowledge I am the only one who left the base to search for possible recruits. I found one, but as long as Susie is thinking about an answer, I won't leave."

Vian didn't answer, but he moved a bit at least. Octolings and Inklings normally couldn't hold their specials for long, so lowering and blasting it took a toll on his energy.

Teal looked at Susie, who was thinking it all through. "Hopefully she makes the right choice..."

Dingodile let out a sigh of relief, Vian wasn't dead. "Oh thank Cortex. He's alive, though probably tired like no tomorrow." He kept walking, checking up on Vian every so often.

----------------

"Is there a really a right choice? No one knows why we are here, and all of us are just trying to survive. We just have a bit more...agressive approach to survival. We could very well be on the same side later on, the world is not just black and white Squid Girl. This world in particular is many shades of ugly gray." Vega climbed up to an overhanging rock just above him and sat down on it. "If you know the answer, feel free to tell me."

Teal sighed, looking around. "Gold, go see if you can find an exit." She told the little spirit, who nodded and floated off. He looked around the area, seeing Dingodile, who wasn't far, floating over.
-------------------
"Wonder where Vega went" Mugman said aloud. "Eh, he's fine. Stop worryin'" Cuphead told the younger.

Dingodile had to blink a couple of times to make sure Gold's spirit was not an illusion. "Gold! Am I glad to see you here." He let out a sigh and looked Gold in what he assumed to be his eyes. "If you're here, then Teal is near as well. Can you lead me to her?"

Gold nodded, floating in Teals direction.

"Why'd you send that thing off?" Susie asked Teal, who shrugged. " he maybe can help us outta here. Why are you taking so long to think? " She asked, and Susie shrugged. "I dunno."

Dingodile followed Gold, thanking his lucky stars inwardly. It wouldn't be long until they would find Teal, he was sure of it.

"There's no pressure, take your time to think." Vega stretched his arms as he looked at Susie. Although the fact that Teal sent Gold away was troublesome, what if that ghost found the monster and showed it the way to them. If his flamethrower was still broken, then he'd stand a chance but that was one big if.

Teal saw Golds light get closer, and smiled. "Vian? Dingodile?" She called out, and Susie stared at her. " who are they? " She asked, and Teal smiled more. "My friends." The inkling softly said.

"Teal? It's me, Dingodile! I'm coming!" Dingodile called out, picking up his pace to meet his friends sooner. Though he had to make sure to stay behind Gold, as he didn't want to get lost. He could see just fine, but if Gold took a sudden turn, he'd be done for.

Vega cursed underneath his breath, that monster was about to arrive. I am going to go down fighting, that's for sure. Let that monstro try and kill me, I'll be ready. His mouth widened into a sadistic grin, and his eyes opened wide at the idea of potentially tearing Dingodile to shreds.

Gold sped up, floating up to Teal. “Good job buddy. Once I find a way to bring you back, your getting a reward.” She said quietly. She looked towards Dingodiles direction. “Dingodile?” She called out again, her voice filled with hope.

Dingodile ran towards Gold and Teal, his heavy footsteps echoing through the darkness. "Break out the butter, the toaster is here!" He yelled as he got within viewing range of everyone there. "Teal! Gunvolt! Boy, am I glad to see you're okay!" He laid Vian down on the ground and looked at him with worry in his eye. "He looks pretty tired after using his Inkjet, but I don't trust it yet. Keep an eye on him when we surface again." He looked around and his eyes locked onto the white mask and the man wearing it.

"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHERE ARE THOSE CUPS?!" Dingodile roared as he aimed his flamethrower at Vega, who raised his hands as the voice of his primary target echoed through the chasm.

"Nothing you can attack me for, I am alone here. And if you keep flailing that thing around, you're gonna cause a rock slide and kill us all. I am holding my claws away from everyone here, and I will continue to do so if you put your weapon away. Take some notes from Spark Plug, he has yet to attack me yet saw what I can do."

"Chill out? Chill out?! This scum attacked us and massacred Teal to the brink of living! You can still see the scars! And I know for sure that he doesn't feel any remorse!" Dingodile cried out at Susie, who he only just noticed and she kinda looked like a female version of him without a tail.

"You can scream and shout all you want, but they know the reason behind my attack. And I was trying to survive, still am. If you will just calm down, I can tell you what you've missed before you swung that weapon around." Vega commented on Dingodile's outburst, quite enjoying taunting him.

“Thinking about it, you kinda did still hurt a kid....I think I’d rather stay with them. Just to see how they are. If I get bored, I’ll join you.” Susie told Vega. Teal smiled, walking over to Susie and patting her side, being way smaller. “Welcome to the team-“ She was cut off. “Whatever. Don’t think I’m friends with you yet.”

"In that case, I will be waiting for you. It was a delight meeting you. Now, though I might have mortally wounded a kid, I am a honorable man. I promised to take you to the surface, and I will do so. I won't attack you if you don't attack me, let that be clear. Now, who wants to go first?" Vega stood up and bowed before standing upright, his stature that should be impressive a bit ruined by Teal's bombs.

"Do you ever listen kid? Seriously, use those ears for once. I am not a liar." Vega sighed and picked Vian's body up, swinging it over his shoulder. He slammed his claw into the rock wall and began climbing up, stopping a few times to make sure Vian was still secure. After reaching the top, the masked matador dropped the body and climbed back down. "There, no injuries on him. Who's next?"

Dingodile did not trust the cooperation of Vega, but kept his mouth shut. Insulting him now would be a bad move.

"I am more than physically capable to carry someone like him, and you kinda have to if you want to get out of here." Vega noted as his gaze went from Susie to Teal. "But if I fall when carrying the child after bringing that crocodile mix up there, neither of us would survive that. I think it might convince the kid if 'Dingodile' stayed down here first, that way he can pummel me into the ground if I do attack that kid."

“I can hold onto him as well. You have your claw...” She picked her axe up, slamming it into the rock. “...I have my axe.” Teal shook her head. “That monster isn’t touching me again! Never!” She shouted. “Stubborn aren’t you kid....”

"How about you pick up the kid and I carry our little crocodile friend? He can put up a fight and the girl won't have to touch me." Vega suggested, slightly unnerved by the sudden axe whilst Dingodile was a fan of it.

"Heh, I like yer style kid. Dingodile's the name, and roasting is the game. Until Mask Boy 'ere cut my gas pipe that is." Dingodile introduced myself as Vega bit his tongue. Soon, you can fight him.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt was surprised to see Vega down there. After hearing his reasons for getting there, he sort of understood him, although he didn't fully forgive him for what he did to Teal. He let out a small chuckle as he heard Dingodile's comment on Susie. "I can light the way, I should be able to get up by myself.” He said, adding to the others’ plan to get back to the surface.

"The names Susie, the violent-axe wielding Lightner." Susie said, smiling a bit. "Yo. Human dude. Can YOU take the kid? No one seems to trust claw-guy." Susie said, and Teal nodded. "I like Gunvolt." She piped up.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“The extra weight might slow me down, but I’ve done this kind of stuff before. Shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.” He replied, giving Teal a small smile. “So, everyone good to go?”

"Soo, do I just climb on your back or something? I am not exactly hand-size after all." Dingodile grinned sheepishly as Vega stood up and flexed his fingers.

"I take that I am no longer needed? If so, then I'll take my leave." The masked matador turned around and bashed his claw in the rock wall to climb up.

“Eh, I guess. I don’t think carrying you would be easy.” Susie Said, grinning a bit. “Thanks for the help Vega, at least you got the other kid up.” She thanked him. “Let’s do this, Dingodile.” She said, turning back to him.

"Vega, as you apparently are called, could you do me a favor? Could you carry my flamethrower up to the top? It will give Susie an easier time. But if you even dare to destroy it, I will use your skin to patch the holes." Dingodile threatened and got met with a dejected sigh.

"I suppose I might as well, quite value vida." Vega sighed as he took the flamethrower and began to climb. "I'll ditch the flamethrower up top and leave. Susie, if you do decide to join me, just shout my name. I'll find you one way or another." With those words, he went to the surface and dropped off the flamethrower before going back to the base. Cuphead and Mugman better not have absolutely destroyed the base. With that thought on his mind, he noticed a fish jumping out of a stream next to him and killed it on pure reflexes. "Huh, dinner. Sweet." With the fish still on his claws, he finally managed to find the base again.

"Let's do this then." Dingodile swung his arms around Susie and tried to start a conversation. "You said you were a Lightner, what are they?"

Suise slammed her axe into the rock wall, using it to pull the two up. She dug her claws into the wall to stay in place, as she repeated the action. “Lightners are people from the normal world. There is Darkners as well, people from the Dark World.” She said, concentrating on balance. She could handle Dingodiles weight, but it didn’t mean it was easy.

"Different worlds huh? I know we all came from different worlds, but you have multiple worlds in your own world? Gah, this is messing with my head. Cortex would probably understand all of this, he's a doctor after all." Dingodile thought about the new information. "Are there more creatures like you and me in your world? Don't know if I'd qualify for a member of your world, but I might make a good candidate. If I need to help or something, don't hesitate to ask."

“....I guess you could pass off as a monster.” Susie said, laughing a bit. “We’d probably not she much of each other though, you aren’t exactly young enough to be a student.” She sighed. “It’d still be nice to have a fellow monster as a friend though.....Kris and Ralsei are a human and Darkner...”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Alright, up we go.” Gunvolt said as he started making his way up, now with Teal on his back. Luckily, his Flashfield wouldn’t hurt Teal, its voltage was too low to do so. With his Flashfield up, he kicked off the wall as high as he could, then glided back to it quickly, repeating the process to gain height.

Teal clung to Gunvolt as tight as could. “Woah...this is cool...” She thought, looking up. “We might be able to get up before you guys!” She called down. “You try carrying someone while you climb! Your probably light too!” Susie yelled up at her.

"Hey, you're never old enough to learn. And maybe I'll be the janitor, who knows?" Dingodile let out a hearty laugh at the idea. "I am open to the idea of becoming friends. I am quite interested in your world and I've always been a bit of an outcast back home and here, so a fellow monster sounds like a fun idea. What do ya say?" He proposed as Teal began taunting them. "Oh shut it you lightweight! You try carrying me!"

Susie laughed as well. “Nice to have someone who understands.” She began moving a bit faster, catching up to Gunvolt and Teal. “Your still slow!” Teal playfully teased. “We’ll see about that.” She taunted back, her axe’s blade beginning to glow.