• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"Sorry" Luna said. "I'm not a weak little Pokémon like he's treating me" Luna growled. "But if he thinks he can kill Akuma he's crazy" Luna laughed.

Luna looked at Ray. "Sorry" Luna said and jumped into the air her eyes turning icy blue. Luna found Akuma and the four Pokémon. Luna jumped from tree to tree until she got to Akuma.

Lux got hit, but the other 3? Not a single scratch.
"We will do ANYTHING for freedom! We will even kill another pokemon!" Said the Metagross.
The other 2 said "YEAH!"
After, Lux said "Thats how i want you to be like!"
Oh? Luna is back huh... Heheheheheh...
Lux released a flamethrower towards Luna, but it was no flamethrower, IT WAS A COMPLETE WALL OF FIRE! Someone had to take the hit in order to stop it! Its also extremely powerful, and it makes the opponent get knocked out! (Note: Not strong enough to kill.)

"Akuma I'll help" Luna said to Akuma. She looked at the Charizard. "Midnight! Dawn! I call on your power!" Luna yelled into the air looking at the sky. Suddenly two white lights came down and surrounded Luna. Luna used Shadow Beam on the wall.

The only thing shadow beam did was hurt Lux, the wall is invincible, somebody STILL has to take a hit, or else it will burn EVERYTHING in the world. If it gets hit, the only thing that happens is Lux gets hurt.

Ray saw the wall of flames. He tried to send Aura Spheres to stop it, but they wouldn't do anything. Ray knew what he had to do. He ran to Luna and literally jumped in front of her, taking a ton of damage. The flames dissipated, but the damage had been done. Ray was out.

NOW, TIME TO FINISH YOU! FLAMETHROWER! AND YOU THREE, GIVE YOUR DEADLIEST ATTACKS TO THIS LUCARIO! Said Lux Psychotically.

" Luna, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! " Akuma knocked Luna away as he used shield to save Lucario from anymore damage. Akuma was hit pretty bad though, but he got up quickly attacking all of them at once.

Metagross: "ARGH! SUPER EFFECTIVE... IT HURTS SO MUCH!"
Tyranitar: "You two are weak."
Meloetta: "MY HAIR!!! I HATE YOU!!!"
Lux said "Sweet jesus, calm down, dont go overkill. Actually, DO THAT ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Akuma then charged up spin attack towards the four pokemon, " Your going down Lux! " He then went for all three pokemon sending them to the ground he went to attack Lux with horn attack.

Luna got up and her eyes were two different colors, blue and yellow. Luna wasn't in control of her body anymore and she jumped on Lux, biting him hard. Luna then used Shadow Beam on Lux.

A trainer came up to Lux, and used his Pokedex on him...
What it said was quite disturbing...

UNKNOWN POKEMON.
UNKNOWN TYPE.
NO INFORMATION.

And right after, the pokedex exploded and Lux scared the Trainer away...

THATS RIGHT! LUX IS A GHOST! HE CANT DIE!

(OOC: Wow, what a plot twist right...)

After he said "Heheheh, i have been playing pretend... i can not die. I AM INVINCIBLE! IM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD! AND YOU THREE? YOU'RE HOPELESS. HOPELESS AND ALONE. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Luna's eyes turned to their origanial color and Luna fell. She lost consciousness and was falling to the ground. Luna hit the ground hard and she won consciousness when she hit the ground. Luna stood up and a white light surrounded her. "You will not rule this world! Arcues rules it!" Luna yelled at him as she was evolving.

Attachments

• IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma then called on upon Yami the leader of the ghost realm and his darker self. Yami then grabbed Lux with a humongous hand and dragged him down into the shadows.
" Lux you will be imprisoned forever.... until you turn over a new leaf... " But Lux landed one last attack on a Pokemon... ( Who was it? XD )

(OOC: Quick note that even though Lux is invincible, he can still lose. ITS JUST VERY HARD.)

"Pfft.. Evolution? Lame... I DIED 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 YEARS AGO KID. I WAS CREATED BEFORE THIS WORLD EVEN EXISTS AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! "

L̳u̱x ͖̘̖̟͠ṷ͖̹s̕ed҉̟͔̖̻̘̳͈ ̶̩̼̩̤̝̼?̛̦͔̫̖͔?͕̝͕̥̺͈͎̀?̰̮̯̥̦̹̘
̘͚̜
N̞̣̩͕͘o͞t͈̙͔̯͈̣h͎̩̦̯̪̦̫i̮̙̕n̙͖̫͉̻̤͚ģ̰̦̗̦̳̭ h̺̺a̯p̛̬̝̣pe̡̗̜̯̝̬n̨e̺̩̼d͔̠͎̼.̪͈̫͓̜̯ͅ

̮͇̝̝̤͎ͅA̬͓̤̬͎̘̜L̲̘͔͍̺̭̮͞L̩͎͖͙̺ ͍̝̹̭̞̻̦I̝̫͉͖͔͚͉T̪̣ ̶̙͖̙̥̰D͏̟̜͖̬̙̜I̘̗͈͈̻͙͝D̛̺͙͍͕͈͖̗ ͜W̭̗̻͎̜͚̘͝A̼̳͝S͎̲͙ͅ ̣̭̦͍̜͉͓͠M̸̳̝̯A̛̬̹̮̣̱K̨̞̺̫̺͉̦̙E̝̼̮ ͓͇Y̦̲̲̬̼͈̫O̦̹̬̼̮ͅÚ̝̱̺͖̤ ͕͙̳͍Ą̺̣̻̜̝͕F̣͞R̦͙A̦̘̥I̶̬̭̘D̝̻͚͖ ̪̦̗̙̹̹͘A̗͕̠H̯A͍̱̯͢ͅH̞̻̮̱̻̮A̭H͙̣A͚̙͘H̻͉̞̙̠͞A̕H̺̖͙̮A҉̣̮͈̯̟͍H̦̩̤̥̜̟̥!͔̟̲̰̩̗

L͇̘̺̮ÙN̢̮̫̣̻͉̦̦A ̬W͏̣̩I̢̪L̛͓ͅL͏̙̠̺̭ ̴̘͇̤Ṇ͍̞̳͙̟͢O̸̯W͘ ̵̰̘͉̜͚̖͔B̬̞̹̪E̟̠̯̝̰ ̜͉͉P̡̩͓̯À͈̟̪̮͓R̶͕̻͓̭̼̲ͅA͎̫̯N̸̗O̦̫̞͈̙͉I̶͈̗D̴̮ ͖̟̺̘͉̗̙͞A̷̬̥̲̪͉̝B̙͉O͖̥U̘͙̞ͅT̰̬̰̺̯ ̨͔͚̞͈ĻI̝̯̬F͉̠͎͕̀E̤ ̱̭̻̘̼̱F͙̮̰ͅO̢̻̟̥R͇̼͓̜̯̘̞E̺V͕E͍̝͈̹̟R͙̞!̀ ̼͎̕G̸̺̰O̻̻͔͎ͅO̗͈D̤ ̵̥͈̘ͅJ̸̥͈͉̦͕̦O̻̪̠̜͇͔B̜̠̤̯ͅ ҉͉̗̬̩͖T͏̗̙RY͉͟I̢̼̖̙̤̬̞̩N̘̲͖̞̥͞G̹͎̻ ͏̙̝̣T̵͇̱̹̦O̧ ̡̮̯H̜̫̰A̢̞͍̠̠̤͔V̥͚̟̱E̶͔̜̣̲͈̩ ̡̱̬̤̞̰͇A̮̭͉͎͎ ̶L̺̺I̦͞F͙E̞̥̼̮ ̖̲̙̪͉Ṋ̖̬͈́Ơ͓̱͉̗W̧.̥̳̝̖́ͅ.͎͕. ͉͚̥͉̥͇L͝U͓̱̳̪̕N̢̫̟ͅA̦!͕͔͉̬

(OOC: I THINK I SCREWED UP. HEEEEEEEELP. IM GOING TO CRY OH WELL BYE WORLD CANT WAIT TILL I GET A WARNING. *logs off out of fear*)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
(OOC: I'm not entirely sure that that's allowed... @Teapot is that allowed?)
OOC: If he's actually invincible, then no, that's godmoding and not allowed – @Sprit, please be sure that your character is actually not invincible and just claiming he is. I won't issue a warning this time, don't worry, but be sure to follow the rules next time :)

As for the rest of you, please make sure you're in line with the rules too – I'm seeing a lot of very short posts in this RP, and it would be great if you could work on making them a bit longer. Remember, an RP post should be at least a paragraph long – remember to use description to show what's going on, rather than just telling us. For an easy way to think of what to describe, put yourself in your character's place and think about the five senses: Sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste.

So, for example, we can use the senses to describe a forest your character is standing in: what sort of forest is it? Is it green and leafy, or is it covered in a sea of brown leaves? Can you see or hear Pokémon scurrying through the undergrowth, or maybe above in the branches? Can you smell grass, or something else?

That should help you find it easier to write longer, more descriptive, and more fun to read RP posts. :)

Akuma after a while got up and smelt a familiar smell beside him, turning around quickly he spotted the familiar black coat of the umbreon beside him. Poking her he growled,
" Come on... Get up. "

Over and Thunder ran back to the spot they left Ash, with no Stocking anywhere near. "Any luck?" Ash asked the duo hopefully. They both shook their heads, the three of them were left worried. "Well we can't give up now!" Ash exclaimed enthusiastically. They both looked up, hope sparkled in their eyes. They nodded and split up again, this time Ash ran forward, Over went right and Thunder went left, continuing to look for Stocking.

Serena, Bonnie and Clement sat on the ground, every Pokemon coming along with them waddled up to the group. Serena got out food and put down a picnic blanket. "Lets have some snacks while we wait for them!" Serena said happily.

While Over was looking around, she found a Psychic stone. Hey, maybe I could evolve into an Alolan Raichu? She thought, picking it up then continuing to look for Stocking.

Ray blinked his eyes open. Again, he had numerous burns on him. Each and every one of them was sending waves of pain through Ray's body. "Ow..." He muttered. He remembered that the wall of fire had been closing in on Luna, threatening to swallow her up. He hoped that he hadn't failed. Ray tried to move, but that just caused more pain. He tried to send a desperate plea to anyone with his aura, and sensed that Ash was somewhat nearby. It would be a stretch, but he had to try and send his message. "Ash...We're in trouble..." He tried to tell him.

Ash paused for a moment, heart racing. I.. Can't make out the sentence... He thought. I know it's trying to send a message... I can feel it... He stood still, patiently waiting for hopefully another message.

Akuma saw Ray with blurred eyes, but as he walked towards him he fell pain enveloped the Absol's body. Just as he saw Ray he heard cries in the distance. " LET'S GO CATCH THOSE POKEMON! " The trainers cried as they made their was over to them. Akuma was not going to let Luna or Ray be separated from him, standing up slightly he used a shield to put all 3 of them in a force-field.
" Ray? " Akuma said as he spotted the Lucario's aura conscious.

Over heard the trainers cry, paused, then immediately began running to Ray. Ash saw Over running and decided to follow her. Thunder heard the loud footsteps running, so he ran over to Ash and Over. They were all running towards Ray at this point, when they got there, they saw Ray barley able to open his eyes laying on the ground. "Lucario!" Ash yelled, running to pick it up. Just then, he heard the stomping of the trainers, running to catch the Pokemon. Over and Thunder stood side by side Ash, getting their voltage ready as Ash held Ray, looking outraged.

Ray winced as pain flooded him again. He looked up at Ash. "Thanks..." He said to him. One of the Trainers had a panicked look on her face.
"Somebody call Nurse Joy, they need help! Fast!"

"Those trainers aren't gonna hurt them?" Ash said surprised. Over and Thunder stopped gathering voltage, looking as surprised as Ash was. "B-but I thought I heard them say they wanted to capture them?!?" Ash continued, puzzled. "Lets go, Hawlucha!" Ash sent out Hawlucha, putting Ray on its back. "Fly it to the Pokemon Centre, ASAP! I'll be there as soon as possible!" Ash commanded, Hawlucha nodded and flew off with Ray. Pikachu leaped on Ash's shoulders as he began running to the Pokemon Centre, Over and Thunder following.

Luna heard the trainers but was weak and didn't want to get up. But she got up anyway. She didn't want her friends taken from her again. When she heard the trainers were going to take them to the Pokémon Center her paw slipped and she fell on the ground, motionless.

Ash and the rest got to the Pokemon Center to find Hawlucha and Ray were already there. Ash grabbed Ray and put him on the counter. "Nurse Joy! You gotta help! This Lucario is extremely hurt!" Ash yelled in worry. Nurse Joy nodded and brought him into the curing room, examining its wounds. Ash returned Hawlucha, he and the Pokemon sat patiently on the chairs, waiting for Ray to come out healthy.

Serena pulled out sandwiches, passing them to Bonnie and Clement. She got out a huge bowl and poured in some of Brocks Pokemon food, "Here, Ash's old friend Brock used to make these! All the Pokemon he fed them to loved it! Why don't you go on and give it a try?" Serena suggested, smiling.

About five minutes later, Ray came out. He had numerous bandages on his body, covering the worst of the burns. Nurse Joy told Ash that she had never seen something this bad before, and that Ray was lucky to have made it through. "It won't be able to battle for a while," She told him. Ray had a worried expression on his face. "What about the other Pokemon there?" He asked, concerned for his friends.

Ash nodded and replied to Nurse Joy- "We'll be sure to take care of him the best we can." Nurse Joy handed him Ray, Ash looked at it, his glimpse was trustworthy. He made his way back to Serena and everyone else with Over and Thunder by his side. He put down Ray on the picnic blanket, "Serena, be sure to take care of it." Ash said. Serena gasped. "What happened?!?" She asked worryingly. "We found it hurt, and we brought it to Nurse Joy. But no sign of Stocking." Ash said. "Maybe we should just get some rest and look the next day?" Bonnie suggested, Ash nodded and brought out some Pillows and Sleeping Bags, setting them down and taking off his jacket. He, Serena and the rest got into the sleeping bags, pillows out for the Pokemon. Pikachu curled up next to him, Over and Thunder cuddled up together on a big pillow, Ray resting safely on a nice, soft pillow, and the rest also on pillows.

((OOC: guys, i can't post too much, i have a fever. Sorry))

Stocking saw it was getting Dark out. He didn't care. He kept looking. "Ugh... i'm tired." Stocking said. He got a pile of leaves, and slept for the night.