• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Stocking got a bucket of water. He splashed it over everyone. "ONE. AT. A. TIME!" He yelled. You could see the anger in his eyes. "Over goes first!" Stocking demanded.

Over shook the water off her fur. "NOOO!!! FIRST MY JACKET, THEN MY SHIRT?!?!?" He protested in anger. "Yeah... Take your shirt off" Serena said, blushing. "What was that?" Ash turned to Serena. "NOTHING!" She panicked, smiling.

"Well," Over began. "You know how you can have unlimited powers in the forest? And limited powers anywhere else? Umm, yeah, soooo, you kinda sorta used up your power cause its kinda sorta limited and you kinda sorta turned to stone and your kinda sorta never coming back." Over stood still.

"Oh, I know. You guys fell for that trick. And i'm coming back. Me being a ghost and my body being stone is only for a week. The thing that confused me is that you guys thought i was dead. Think of this as a punishment for over-using my powers." Stocking said. "And i'm not going through the stages of grief by the way... if you thought i was. I just happened to be in denial that i was dead, because i'm not, and angry that you were all talking."

"Until then, Pikachu has my powers." Stocking said. he shrugged. Ectoplasam Headphones appeared on stocking's head. "Nothing like good ol' Passive megalovainia..." Stocking said to himself.

Ray sighed, relieved. At least things were semi-normal for now.
Max tapped her foot on the ground impatiently. "That's all fine and dandy, but weren't we going to battle?" She said. Ribbons was still out, and both of them were losing patience.

"Hawlucha, Tackle, lets go!" Ash commanded, Hawlucha burst out of its Pokeball, heading straight for Ribbons unexpectedly. "Chepin, Razor Leaf!" Clement's Chespin used Razor Leaf on Ribbons, both their attacks surprised Max and Ribbons as they came out of no where.

Ribbons jumped up. "Alright, Secret Power!" Max ordered, getting up. Ribbons became cloaked in a pink, sparkling glow.
Ray watched the battle nervously. The outcome would determine his fate.

Hawlucha ran right into a tree, going at speeds so high he got a major headache. Chespin looked at the now-pink Sylveon, wondering what was going to happen. "Braixen, use Flame Thrower on Ribbons after it uses its attack!" Serena commanded

Ribbons used its attack. Max looked at the group. "It's three on one, eh? I thought you were supposed to play fair," She said sarcastically. "Trick and Fluff, let's go!" She called out the Zoroark and Arcanine.

Ribbons was knocked into a tree, unable to battle. "Ugh, I know you can do better," Max said, returning the Sylveon. Ray looked at the spot where his old teammate had landed. I know you did your best, He thought. "Trick! Jump up! Fluff, Flamethrower on all of them!" Max commanded.

Luna heard a big commotion. "What in the moons" she whispered to herself. She walked out of the forest and saw Ash and the rest with Max battling. "Well, here's were I come in" Luna said and jumped into the air and used Dark Swift.

Chespin was nearly knocked out, lying on the ground. Over and Thunder's nerves twitched-so Thunder decided to step up. He leaped into the air, using a super-volted Thunderbolt on Max and her gang, almost knocking himself out due to using up voltage.

nqXsfs9h7wptX2Y-uJtHASlquxjSI1Junaeww6PCKt0puaBY2rb6B76lhYBYQ1trg-as94AJ1g

"Thunder!" Luna yelled. "Calm down" she told him while running to him. "Oh moons" she said to herself. "Well everyone I'm back I guess" Luna said. "Lay down Thunder" she said to Thunder and lightly pushed him down a bit.

"Hey Luna!" Stocking said as he floated down in front of her. He was wondering how she would react to him being a ghost. "See anything different?" Stocking asked.

Thunder sat down, panting. "Thanks Luna." He said, looking up at her and giving a warm smile. "Thunder!" Over yelled as she rushed over to his side. She put her paw on his shoulder, giving a worried reassuring smile to him as he glanced back at her, doing the same exact thing. Thunder put his paw on Over's to show that he'll be alright.

"Oh hey Stocking your a ghost" Luna said to him. "But that's alright we'll just have to get you back to the forest" she said to herself. "Where is your body?" She asked him looking around. "Oh and who has your powers?" She asked as she spotted his body and started to walk toward it.

"Hey, you have to wait a week. Going back to the forest doesn't help." Stocking shrugged. "That Pikachu has my powers for a week." Stocking floated to his body and lifted it into the air. "Woah, hold on! You can still hurt me if you damage my body!" Stocking exclaimed.

Pikachu blinked. "Your, powers?" He smirked, flying into the air. "Ooh, this is quite easy." He said, nodding. "Alright... Lets try a powered up attack... Thunderbolt!" Pikachu used a high-voltaged Thunderbolt, aiming towards Max and her gang.

latest

Last edited:
Max braced herself for impact, when a Rhyperior beamed out of a Pokeball on her belt. It absorbed the Thunderbolt attack; Rhai's ability was Lightning Rod.

The attack didn't do much to Rhai, well, other than make the Rhyperior angry. It sent a powerful Stone Edge at Luna. Ray stepped in and took the attack for his friend. "Luna...Stay out of this," Ray told her.

"Ray!" Luna yelled. "It's my business because you guys are my friends and I'm not backing down!" Luna said to Ray angrily and turned to look at the Rhyperior again. She used Dark Spears at him sending dark knifes at his face.

All Rhai had to do was put its arm up, and the hard stone on it deflected the dark knives, sending them to the forest floor. "Earthquake!" Max ordered. Rhai turned to its Trainer and nodded, then used Earthquake. Fluff and Trick jumped into the air, not taking damage.

Luna grabbed Ray and jumped into the air, making sure he didn't take any damage. "All right if that's how you want to play" Luna said to herself settling down on the ground and setting Ray down at the same time. She used Pour on everything and everyone around her, including herself.

Last edited:
Pikachu was still flying, Over and Thunder leaped into the air to make sure they avoided the attack. As for Chespin, he uhh... Got knocked out. "Chespin return!" Clement said as a blue light consumed Chespin, returning him to his Pokeball.

"If you touch my friends again" Luna said darkly looking down at the ground. "I'll destroy you" she finished darkly. She looked up at Max and her moon necklace started to glow. Her eyes went to icy blue and golden and she set out a Shadow Beam at the Rhyperior.

Thunder narrowed his eyes. "Hey, your back up!" Over exclaimed, smiling. Pikachu looked at Dedenne. "Dedenne, charged Thunderbolt, lets go!" Pikachu said as he flew down and descended onto the ground. Dedenne pounced to Pikachu's side. They nodded and leaped into the air, grinning as they used their combined Thunderbolt.

pokemongifs.tumblr.com%2Bpage%2Btumblr_mtm33l1uli1sgqxr8o1_500.gif

"Ok since you have Stocking's powers you have to send Max away" she said to him. "Search for any power in Stocking's energy he gave to you and let it all free at Max and her Pokémon" Luna said looking at Max and letting gravity take her to the ground. "Oh and have some of my energy" she said.

"Good plan." Pikachu said, nodding as he landed gracefully on the ground as Dedenne scurried back to Bonnies bag. He gathered all his energy, a large, glowing yellow ball was held between his paws, floating. He shielded his eyes from the extreme light, aiming at Max and her Pokemon. He got in position, ready to fire.

Max put her arm up. "What the heck?!" She exclaimed. "Trick! Shadow Ball before it can attack!" She ordered. The Zoroark sent a trio of Shadow Balls towards the Pikachu.
(OOC: Wow, everyone's just attacking Max like they do Team Rocket. This started out as a normal Pokemon battle between Ash and Max over who got Ray XD)