• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"Ray! Over! Thunder! Stocking' body! Humans!" Luna yelled when she got up and couldn't see anything. "Oh moons what did that Pikachu do" she whispered to herself and started to walk in the smoke.

Ray hit a tree, this knocking him unconscious. Max's Pokemon were defeated, but she couldn't move. The Trainer was trapped under Rhai. Her head ached. "Ugggh..." She muttered.

Luna heard Max and immediately turned a different direction to look for Ray. "If she touches him I swear" Luna muttered to herself reaching the tree that Ray hit. "Ray!" Luna said worriedly.

Ash turned to the yowling Eevee. "Ray!" He shouted, running toward him. He picked Ray up, gently carrying him back to the group. "Ray wants to be free, Max! So you can't just capture him whenever you desire! Pokemon have a life too! And I learned that through my years of travels! You haven't been travelling for 20 years, have you now?" He said, narrowing his eyes as he yelled. No one had ever heard him this angry.

Luna looked at Ash, surprised. "Thank you" she muttered blushing, her moon necklace still glowing causing everyone to hear her. She has never really said thank you and meant it to anyone since Midnight and Dawn so she's a little rusty at saying it.

Max's eyes widened in surprise. Who knew that a kid could be that angry. No, who knew that a kid that looked like he was ten, maybe eleven, travel for twenty years? That was just...Weird. She grunted and tried to push Rhai off of her.

Max looked at Luna. "Like I can," She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I'm a little bit stuck." She tried to push Rhai again.

Luna looked very surprised. "What?" She asked confused turning her gaze to Ask and Serana. "But if you touch, no, if you even look at Ray again" she said turning he gaze back to Max. "I'll destroy you" she said darkly.

(OOC: Heres a fact, a day before the sun & moon anime was officially released, the pokemon company announced that Team Rocket are 25 and have been since they first debuted in the anime. Jessie and James are 25, except for Meowth. His age is unknown.)

(OOC: Pretty interesting. But they still have that completely illogical obsession with Ash's Pikachu. Wonder what the heck's up with that XD)
Max laughed bitterly. "That Trainer won the battle, and I stick to my word. I agreed to leave Ray alone if he beat me, and surprise surprise, he did."

"Yeah, so you can leave now-" Serena began before she was interrupted by Bonnie, "And never come back!" She yelled. Ash nodded, narrowing his eyes as he continued holding Ray.

(OOC: Ikr, its just a Pikachu who created a massive explosions in the second episode, plus, he only did it because of OTHER Pikachus XD)

Max finally pushed her heavy Pokemon off of her. She grabbed the three Pokemons Pokeballs and returned them. "Fine. See ya never," She said and stormed off, muttering about becoming stronger.
Ray opened his eyes. "What happened?" He said.

"Everything's okay, Ray." Ash said, giving a warm reassuring smile as he looked down at him. Pikachu flew down. "Heh, maybe I was way over my head..." Pikachu admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Ya you were!" Luna scolded him. "I said as much as you need not every single bit of energy you could get!" She scolded him again then sighed. "Just don't use that much unless we are all in danger, ok?" Luna asked him, looking at him with a small smile.

"This Boooooring...." Stocking moaned as he drifted to sleep. He started floating higher and higher into the air. Root turned her Human speak on. "Guys!! If Stocking's not close enough to his body, He won't go back in!" Root yelled. She pointed at Stocking's Ghost was floating up.

Stocking started to drool. he went higher and higher in the air. He then snapped awake. He looked down. "Why am I so high..?" He muttered. He closed his eyes. Stocking drifted down instead of up when he fell asleep. He went down so fast that... he went through the ground! He had no idea.

"Stocking!" Luna yelled after him. She started to dig frantically at the spot Stocking disappeared. "Come back! We can't have you leave us!" She yelled, tears started to form in her eyes.

"He's kinda a deep sleeper..." Root mumbled. "And he can't die. He IS currently a ghost. WE NEED A GROUND TYPE HERE!" root looked down the hole. Stocking had gone down farther.

"Brock would be able help out in this situation... Hawlucha, return!" Hawlucha turned into a beam of blue light as it got encapsulated into the Pokeball. "Root, what Pokemon should one of us use?" Ash said, turning to Root as the rest of his friends waited for a response.

Root shrugged. She had no idea. Stocking woke up. He shook his head. He felt dizzy. He rose. He came out of the ground. He stopped right above the ground. He fell asleep. This time he stayed in place. Root sighed.

Luna jumped out of the hole she made and looked at Stocking asleep again. She sighed then smiled. "At least he's ok" she muttered to herself settling down next to Bonnie's foot. She felt unusually comfortable around the humans but she felt more comfortable around Bonnie, but she didn't know why.

Luna purred and leaned into Bonnie's hand. But she stopped when she smelt something unfamiliar in the forest. She got in front of Bonnie and growled. "Come out whoever you are!" She yelled.

Luna heard Bonnie but was still growling at whatever was in the forest. When an Ekans cave out of the bush she was growling at, she jumps at it. She used Tackle and Quick Attack on it then jumped out of the way of being bitten and used Shadow Ball. "What's you're purpose here?" She asked the Ekans, standing in front of Bonnie. "I came here for that necklace of yours" he answered her and lunged at her. She lunged at him at the same time but used Quick Attack so it flew back into the bush. She sighed and went back to Bonnie and went next to her leg.