• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Over and Thunder turned around, eyes now widened. Ash turned around curiously to the racket, seeing Pikachu being flung through the air with Ice Punch. He and his friends gasped, reaching for their Pokeballs- "Hawlucha, I choose you!" Ash sent out Hawlucha, being strong against Sneasel and all. "Braixen!" Serena sent out Braixen. "Dedenne, lets go!" Dedenne leaped out of Bonnie's bag onto the ground. "Chespin, your up!" Clemont called out Chespin, now all Pokemon ready to fight.

Max smirked. "Let's catch those Pokemon!" She said. Ribbons whipped around and used Swift on them, an effort to weaken the Pokemon so they could be captured in a Pokeball thrown by Max.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse- "Prepare for trouble!" Jessie yelled from the hight of the hot air balloon. "Make it double!" James added. Over and Thunder looked up, "Max, Sneasel, and now Team Rocket?!?" Over exclaimed, flailing her arms with an angry expression. "We stand no chance." Thunder said doubtfully, shaking his head.

Ray sent an Aura Sphere towards the balloon. He was growling, and had a glare on his face. More than enough people and Pokemon had been harming his friends. Though he said nothing, it was evident that he had had far more than enough.

"ARGHGHHH YOU SON OF A-" James put his hand over Jessie's mouth, "Shhh, not in front of the kids!" He whispered, narrowing his eyes. "Team rocket's blasting off agaiiiiiiiiin.... Wobbuffet!" You could hear the trio say as they blasted off.

The whole gang jumped down. "False swipe!" Wyel commanded. They all attacked together, the hawlucha, braixen dedenne, and the Chespin were about to get smoked. The shiny Sneasel was late to attack. "Pick up the pace!" Wyel yelled to her. "S-sorry" she said to him.

Ray fired off a bunch of Aura Spheres at the group. The blue balls of glowing energy were flying towards them, and Ray ran in with Brick Break as well.

Over and Thunder leaped on all fours, charged up. Over pounced into the air, using Psychic on all the Sneasel, stopping them before they could attack. She flew the Sneasel backwards, smashing them onto the rocky ground.

Stocking got ready to use his powers. He wanted to protect his friends. Then a snap sounded out. Stocking's feet turned to stone. "What..?" Stocking asked confused. He tried to move but he was rooted to the ground.

Ray's gaze snapped to Stocking. "Stocking!" He exclaimed, and ran to help his friend. He spun around, snarling at the Sneasel. They wouldn't get a hit in on Stocking while he was vulnerable.

One of the Sneasel was still on a post. Wyel made a hand movement without looking up. The Sneasel secretly went behind Ash. He snatched his bag, and they all disappeared. They were on a roof top and started looting the bag. "This stuff will come in handy" One of the Sneasel said, and they headed back to their base.

"HEY! They stole stuff from Ash's bag!" Stocking yelled. he tried to use his powers to stop them, but it didn't work. Stocking turned to even more stone. He tried to stay calm.

"Hey! My bag!" Ash exclaimed. "Hawlucha, fly up and get my bag back! If that doesn't work, use Tackle. Lets go!" He commanded, holding his hat as Hawlucha flew up, causing strong winds.

Serena looked at Stocking. "Stocking!" She ran to the half-stone Pokemon. "What's going on?!?" She put her hand on the stone, with a worried expression on her face.

Ray raised his eyebrows. "We have a slightly bigger problem, Ash," He told the Trainer. "Stocking's...Well, see for yourself," He looked back to his friend.

Stocking continued to try to use his powers. He only turned to more stone. stocking tried one more time. stocking turned to full stone. Stocking was speechless, as he was stone.

Ray stepped backwards in shock. What. On. Arceus's. Green. Earth. Had. Just. Happened?! "That's not normal, is it?" He asked no one in particular. He hoped that someone had an answer, but doubted that very much.

"Stocking!" Serena exclaimed. Ash turned around, you could hear his squeaky scream from MILES away. He rushed to Stocking, almost tripping on his way. He bent down rapidly, shaking the now-stone Stocking. Clemont got onto his knees, examining Stocking. Bonnie had a sad-worried expression on her face."I've never seen this before," Clement moved his glasses. "Maybe I could fix it?" He said, attempting to pick up Stocking. "It's stuck!" He shrieked.

Over and Thunder leaped to Stocking, they looked extremely sad compared to everyone else.

Ray knelt down by his friend. He had an incredibly sad expression on his face. Was...Was Stocking...Dead? He couldn't be! ...Could he? Ray stuck his paw into the soft earth underneath Stocking's feet. He strained to pick up his stone friend, even after digging under and pulling dirt with. "Over...Little help?" He grunted.

Root flew over. She used her human speak. "Okay... So, me and Stocking are gaurdians of the forest. we have powers. They are unlimited in the forest, but we have a limit outside. Stocking must have forgot. His powers will be transferred to the nearest Electric type" Root said, pointing to Pikachu. "And... Stocking's Gone..." Root muttered.

"Oh... Right." Over nodded, using Psychic in attempt to lift Stocking up. She moaned as the nerves in her head twitched, grinding her teeth against each other. She stopped for a moment, panting. She attempted again, this time you could hear a cracking noise as it slowly lifted up.

Ray almost dropped Stocking. Almost. "Gone...? You mean...?" He couldn't bring himself to say the word. He looked to Bonnie, the human child. She must be struggling really hard to cope.

One of the Sneasel was still on the rooftop as look out. He noticed Hawlucha. He was about to fire an Ice shard. "Hold it" Wyel whispered beside him. He wanted him to head to base, just in case Hawlucha beats them, or discovered their base. They went stealth and headed to the opposite side of town. It was the shiny Sneasel's job to take the bag, but forgot it at the rooftop. All they received were two berries.

"G-gone?" Ash lowered his voice, narrowing his eyes sadly. Over quickly turned her head, dropping Stocking. It made a loud noise as Over stood still, her blue eyes filled with sadness as her jaw was slightly open.

"Me?!?" The Pikachu echoed. "No way! I can't just give up Ash, we've been together for over 20 years, and your expecting me to guard the forest?!?" He exclaimed. "Sorry... I can't take the offer." Pikachu narrowed his eyes, shaking his head.

"There's only one way we could still be with Stocking. and there's only a 1 out of 9,999 chance that-" Root said. A blue soul popped out of The statue. It was Stocking's soul! It scratched it's head. "Why do you all look so sad? And why do I seem taller?" The ghost asked. He looked around.

Ray looked down at the ground. Half of him wanted to go and take a hike, get away to think for a little while. The other half of him wanted to stay and help everyone else through. He stayed rooted to the spot, gazing at Over's stone body and absolutely exuding sadness. Everyone within a half-mile radius could sense his aura.

"I never said that you had to protect the forest. Just you have Stocking's powers." Root said.

Stocking saw a lack of reply. He flew in people's faces. "HELLO!? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?" He shouted. He snapped in anger. Then, he became brighter. Now everyone could see him.

Ray recoiled, almost backing STRAIGHT INTO A TREE. "Whoa...You're...Stocking?!" He gasped. He looked to the body. To Stocking. The body. Stocking. "How...?" He whispered, genuinely confused. What he had thought was, you die and then you're pretty much hangin' with Arceus. There was no coming back. So how was Stocking back? The Lucario's sadness stopped flooding over everyone.

"You idiot!" One of the Sneasel said. "What happened?!" Wyel yelled. "Little miss shiny here forgot the kid's bag!" Another one said. "Of course she did!" Wyel yelled. He threw in an old windowless room in the abandoned building. They blocked the door so she couldn't get out. "You can come out in two hours!" Wyel said.

"Hey, my bag!" Hawlucha flew down with Ash's bag. "Thanks Hawlucha, get some rest." Hawlucha nodded, returning into its Pokeball. "Is it just me, or is there a ghost here? Nope, it isn't just me. I was a ghost once too." Serena, Bonnie and Clemont stared at Ash. "Long story, it was when I still had Misty and Brock as my travel companions, way back on my first year of travels." Ash said, smiling as he looked up, remembering the good times he and his friends had. "Was Team Rocket there too..?" Serena asked. "They've been following me since my second day of travels!" Ash said. "Misty was totally crushing on me... Heh..." He muttered under his breath, hat lowered so you couldn't see his face. "Those... Those were the good days.." He said, smiling, remembering how derpy Brock was with all those ladies. And Misty, how competitive she was, always holding Brock back from the ladies as much as she insulted me. Yet we got along greatly.

"AHH!!! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?" Ash flailed his arms, yelling as his eyes remained closed. "Ahh! My dress!" Serena looked down at her outfit. Ash took his jacket off, leaving it on a tree branch to dry. Over and Thunder shook off the water, looking around. Serena stared at Ash without his coat, blushing. But after a snap, she turned back, biting her lip.

Stocking fiddled with something. He threw it in the air. This gave humans and pokemon to see ghosts. "Helloooo? Can you see me NOW?" Stocking asked. he was confused why his friends couldn't see him. If only he knew he was dead....

"AHH!" Serena screamed, her high pitched scream could be used as a dog whistle. Ash, his friends, and the rest of the Pokemon (except for Serena) covered their ears. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-" Over hesitated as she was in shock. Thunder just stared, jaw wide open. Everyone stared up at Stocking, blinking rapidly in confusion. Some even slapped themselves, some poured water on their face.

"Is it just me, or is there a ghost there? Nope, I know isn't just me. I was a ghost once too." Serena, Bonnie and Clemont stared at Ash. "Long story, it was when I still had Misty and Brock as my travel companions, way back on my first year of travels." Ash said, smiling as he looked up, remembering the good times he and his friends had. "Was Team Rocket there too..?" Serena asked. "They've been following me since my second day of travels!" Ash said. "Misty was totally crushing on me... Heh..." He muttered under his breath, hat lowered so you couldn't see his face. "Those... Those were the good days.." He said, smiling, remembering how derpy Brock was with all those ladies. And Misty, how competitive she was, always holding Brock back from the ladies as much as she insulted me. Yet we got along greatly.

"YOU ARE A GHOST!!! LOOK, THATS YOUR BODY DOWN THERE!!!" Over exclaimed, panting as she spoke those words. "Told ya." Ash nodded. "But wait, how did you understand what Over said?" Bonnie asked, looking up at Ash. "I don't. Just the way she said it tells me what she's saying." He replied, looking down at Bonnie,

Stocking floated down to his body. "No, this is a statue of me." Stocking said. He looked at his hands. "Anybody relize that my hands are Ghostly pale?"

((OOC: stocking is going through the stages of death... Stage one: Denial.))

((OOC: Alright, will u tell us stage 2? Or is it gonna happen later in the rp?))

Everybody face palmed themselves, trying to explain to Stocking. But you couldn't make out what they were saying because they were all speaking at once.

((OOC: Stage 2: Anger. You're in for a bad time...))
"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP?!" Stocking yelled. He hated when people talked like this. It made him angry. "ONE AT A TIME!" Stocking yelled again.

((OOC: Next up is bargaining...))