• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Ray tilted his head to the side, then shook it. He would figure this out another time. "If you say so," He told Luna. "That's still a pretty impressive feat."

* Akuma stretched his wings widely before running and lifting off, successfully flying*

Attachments

• absol_by_karolinanoumenon-d6hggp9.png
    absol_by_karolinanoumenon-d6hggp9.png
    552.3 KB · Views: 37
Akuma then landed swiftly and steadily, " Yeh I did... " He then stared at Ray, little did the eevee know that the Lucario telepathically spoke to the absol to teach him, land and take off. He then nodded to the Lucario.

Ray nodded back, barely noticeable to Luna. Go get 'em, He thought. It was a shame he was too heavy, or he would have loved to ask for a quick little ride. Win some, lose some.

Luna looked down at the view. "Wow" Luna whispered. "This is awesome!" Luna yelled as she started to tip. "Woah!" Luna said as her paw slipped on his soft fur.

Name: Lux
Pokemon: Charizard
Hobbies: Impressing people with his flamethrower attack, sleeping in his cave;
Shiny?: Yes
Friends: No friends! (Hes a tough one, i wont god-mod though, so thats why he says NO to everyone. Maybe that will change? who knows.)
Crush: Nobody Yet!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lux was sleeping in his dirty and terryfying cave, full of Zubat's doing supersonic attacks, making your hearing a little bit distorted... A few moments later, and the Shining Charizard wakes up.
His thirst was so bad you could not even describe it by using words, which led to him going out to the volcano, to get some of the hot and burning lava... that would burn your body in seconds, and make it look like a bunch of charcoal, but, that is not the case with Lux here. He drinks lava to stay hydrated.
After a long awaited drink, he went to find his favorite berries: Aspear Berries.

Aspear Berries have a INCREDIBLY tough peel, but the sour and rich juice inside it is worth the wait...
Lux absolutely LOVES sour flavoured things.
He just kept on searching through the forest, but no luck...!
His stomach was growling like a Charmander using a growl attack...!
But, Lux knew that if he doesnt find those berries, he will starve!

So, he just kept searching until he found those berries, and after a long wait, he finally found them!

He grabbed one, and used his Slash attack to cut the peel open!
He drank the juice, and ate the delicious peel.
After, he says "Well, there was just one! My hunger is not satisfied yet! Im going to keep searching!"
He kept on searching through the bushes full of Oran Berries nearby him, and his eyes WIDENED as he saw the paradise of Aspear Berries...
There were so many bushes with them! Each one had like 14!
After eating a few, he slowly transported the rest to his cave, and after he was FINALLY done transporting them, he said with relief "I am SO glad i finished this! Now i have a food source for YEARS!"
After that, he called it a day, and went to take a short nap.

(OOC: I am so freaking afraid i made a mistake somewhere in here ._.)

Akuma grabbed the little eevee by the scruff and landed lightly and swiftly as he put her down, " Be careful! " Akuma snapped as he sat down. " You could've gotten hurt! "

Lux was napping, until a voice woke him up.
He looked around, but nobody was there.
Then he shouted:
"Who's there?!"
Nobody answered him. Curious, he decided to go inspect the voice.
As he slowly walked in the forest, he saw a black figure, with white fur sitting down with an Eevee...
He quickly hides behind a tree before anyone saw him.
But, oh, Lux! He was so unlucky that he stepped on a branch, and he made a REALLY loud sound!
"Oh man, oh man, oh MAN..."
He said while he was afraid.
He was so very nervous, he could not even move!
He just knew he screwed up, so he just waited there behind the tree.

Ray heard the twig snap. He turned around, and saw an orange wing peeking out from behind the trunk of a tree. "Who's there?" He called over. He then realized that he could have just sensed with his aura. He did that, and saw that it was a Charizard. He could sense anxiety flooding off of it.

Danny tripped an fell into a river when he was hunting for food. The river's syrong currents tore at Danny's body. Eventually he fell unconsious. He washed up on the rivers shore and regained consciousness. He noticed Ray and called for help.

(OOC: Lux is a shiny charizard, so he doesnt have orange scales x3)
BIC: Lux's fear was gone, so he finally decided to reveal himself. He did a spectaculous entrance.
First off, he flew up into the sky and used flamethrower to make little balls that looked like fireflies. after, he jumped down with the "fireflies" and said: "Hello there, i am Lux, and i am a shiny Charizard! So nice to meet you. Im sorry if i disturbed you, but that Absol over there woke me up while i was sleeping in my cave... i hope i did not scare you!"

He tried to be nice to the two strangers, but in reality, he is NOT a nice person to know.
But right after, he heard a scream. He decided to check it out later, so he just stood there, confident in himself.

Ray nodded to Lux. "I'm Ray, and I think someone's in trouble. So, if you'll excuse me," He ran to the riverbed and saw Danny. He could tell that he was injured. Ray sighed and helped him up. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"I feel in the river, I think," Danny stuttered. He shivered from not being in the water. "That's all I remember." Danny looked at Lux and was confused by the fact that he looked different feom other Charizards.

Ray saw Danny looking behind him and turned his head too. He followed me. He seriously followed me. Wow. This is going to be pretty annoying... He didn't let his annoyedness show, though.

"Hey, im not THAT annoying.
All i do is sleep.. and a bunch of other things. THATS IT.
Oh, and by the way Danny, i look different than the other Charizard's because im a shiny!"
He heard the Absol behind him and turned around. Then he said
"Oh, Hello there."

He can read minds or something? Ray tilted his head to the side. Huh. "Shiny?" He asked, not being familiar with the term. "What does that mean?"

Akuma stopped and took in the size and type of Charizard that stood in front of him, -TT- " You don't scare me dragon... The names Akuma though, if you follow us though you might as well know our names... see that eevee over there? " Akuma pointed to Luna, " If you harm her, your dead... " Akuma whipped around to sit by Luna.

"Lucky guess! I totally can not read minds!" Said Lux to Danny. he COULD read minds though.
After he explained to Ray what a shiny pokemon is. "A shiny pokemon is the same pokemon but it looks different. There is a 0.12% chance a shiny can be born while breeding!"
He then heard a voice from behind him, he saw the Absol, and said
"Okay, Akum- I mean Absol!"

Akuma sighed in annoyance with the Pokemon by the river, " No he can just read your mind! He has no control over it! Telepathy is the reading of minds... And if he does hurt you me and Ray will hurt him, ok? " The Absol snapped harshly.

"Well, Sheesh, Sorry," Danny spouted back. "I've never actually met a pokemon with telekinetic abilitys, I mainly stayed with my fellow, Froakie, Frogadier, and Greninja."

"Oh ho ho, im no regular Charizard! My flamethrower attack is black, and it does double the damage... mess with me, and you're dead! I almost forgot to note how its effective agaisnt everything, not SUPER effective, but its still effective agaisnt ALMOST everything."

(OOC: If we have to battle then we have to improvise or something, that is the problem.)

Lux hears the Absol and goes mad! "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" and then uses his flamethrower attack angrily, as the smoking flames head towards Akuma the Absol.

"Hmm, you ACTUALLY dodged that... Impressive. But that was just my first attack though. LETS SEE HOW YOU DO AGAISNT THIS!"
Lux flies up into the clouds, and is nowhere to be seen... after a couple of minutes, he flies behind Akuma and charges towards him as he says "SURPRISE!"

Lux's reflexes quickly come in handy and says "Unlucky!" And tries to dodge, but the Absol tricked him! He only landed ONE horn attack though.
"You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT."
And he once again uses Fly, but oh Lux, you complete CHEATER! Dont stay in the air and freely shoot attacks!
He continuously fires his Flamethrower, without stop!