• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

A Pokeball was thrown through the air, it hit Over. Over broke free, and yelled: "CODE RED! CODE YELLOW! CODE TRAINER! RUN!" Thunder put Over on his back, using agility to run as far as way as possible on all fours.

Rowl and Stocking jump through the portal and into the present. "Phew, we're back... Hey LUNA! You're BOYFRIENDS back! At the POND!" Stocking ran, Shocked and threw a trainer, and went in his home, then fell asleep.

Luna's eyes went icy blue again. "Oh thank the moons" Luna said as her eyes went back to their original color. Luna ran away from Over and Thunder and ran to Stocking and Root and Rowl.

Thunder and Over panted, "Alright, we should get back to the group. The trainer should be gone by now." Thunder assumed. "Alright, to Stocking's home!" Over said enthusiastically as they both began walking to Stocking's home.

Root raced after Stocking. "Stocking! what's wrong?!" She asked him. "Nothing... just go away..." stocking said. "Stocking..." Root said. "I said... GO AWAY!" Stocking yelled, throwing and electric attack, throwing Root back.

"Luna are you alright, because I'm here now ok." Rowl said to Luna. "What were you doing your eyes were beautiful in that Icy blue color." Rowl said complimenting Luna.

"LEAVE. ME ALONE!" Stocking yelled releasing another shock. Stocking started to cry that it echoed through his home, so everyone around (Rowl, luna Over, and thunder.) could here.

"Well come on I built us all a cabin for my best friends over here and I made us all rooms." Rowl said." A room for Root and Stocking, A room for Over and Thunder, and a room for Me(Rowl) and Luna." Chris replied.

They both found a grassy field, they began playing happily, laughter echoed through the forest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.11.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.11.14 PM.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 30
Ray heard the commotion and ran to the pond. "What's going on?" He questioned. "And who's that?" He pointed to Rowl. The madness never ends, does it...

Stocking let out a small shock, being drained from the other shocks. Stocking tried to ignore everyone, but Luna the most. "Don't talk to me.... Yet you saw me get rid of the ditto you kept acting like I did it..." Stocking said through tears. "You and that Riolu!"

Ray looked at Stocking. "Y'know what, I'm out. Luna, if you need anything, you can find me in the oak tree with two Aura Sphere marks on it," He told the Eevee. "If he's not going to listen to an apology and he's just going to make this forest more complicated than it already is, then I'm not going to be around him." At that, he turned around and stormed back to his tree shelter.

Ray shook his head. Everything had happened so fast that he hadn't been able to react with thinking. "I tried," He told Luna, "But that Pikachu's just not listening to a word I say."

"Everyone but Over and Thunder! They're like, the only nice ones apart from Root! Now can you leave me alone? I would only really want to be with Over and Thunder right now..." Stocking said. He had his face in his pillow. Stocking Yelled over to the Riolu, "SHUT UP! I AM A GAURDIAN OF THIS FOREST, AND I CAN KICK YOU OUT IN A BLINK OF THE EYE!!"

"I-I can't deal with this" Luna said and ran off into the forest not looking back. Luna ran and ran until she couldn't anymore. "I want to be alone" Luna said as she felt someone's presence.

"Huh?" Over looked up. "Whats going on?" Thunder wondered. "I think we should go see how Stocking's doing." Thunder suggested. Over nodded and they raced to Stocking's house. "Heyyyy there buddy... How you doing?" Over asked Stocking calmly.

Ray sighed and kept walking. He walked until he reached his tree. He sighed. "Home sweet home," He muttered sarcastically and punched it. Bits of bark splintered off. Nearby, a Ditto watched from the bushes. It transformed into Ray and charged him. Ray was caught off guard. The other Pokemon punched Ray, but that wasn't enough to defeat him. Ray used Aura Sphere on the Pokemon, knocking it back into a tree with a THUD!

"Good... It's the only nice people apart from Root. How ya doing?" Stocking said as he tossed a Chesto berry at Thunder and Over. "Shouldn't you be like, in the cabin Rowl has? I'm heading there." Stocking said as he left his cave heading for the cabin.