• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"Fairies? Rowl?" Ray shook his head in confusion. "Can someone please explain this to me?" He asked again. "What the heck is going on?"

Stocking said to the Riolu, "Ok buddy, you're in a magic forest. fairies protect it, Rowl's a friend, yadda yadda yadda." Stocking got in the Riolu's face.

"Rowl is our Rowlet friend, he comes from the future, Stocking is a forest gaurdian so he heard and feels when something's wrong, and I'm not telling you my memories because I've only told them to Rowl.

"Oh, I guess we must explain some things-" Thunder started, "My name is Thunder, the Raichu." "I'm Over, the Pikachu." "Everyone else will explain the rest, we'll start with minor things," Thunder said. "Stocking, the Pikachu, somehow got stuck in the past earlier. Everyone else will explain the rest." Over explained.

Ray backed up. "Why are you getting in my face?" He asked the Pokemon that seemed kind of ticked. "I literally just said that I was brought here two days ago. If I was going to do something wrong here and you can feel when something's wrong, wouldn't you have sensed me when I arrived?" He asked pointedly.

Stocking turned to Luna and said, "Shut it, weirdo!" Then, a pikachu came and beat up Stocking. It transformed back. It was a Ditto! the Real Stocking kicked him out of the forest. "Stupid dittos..." he said.

Ray glared at the Pikachu. "Why are you in such a bad mood?" He asked. Then he turned to the Raichu. "You mean a Trainer?" He inquired. Did this Trainer know his by any chance?

"What are you guys talking about? Didn't you see me beat up that Ditto that was pretending to be me? I went out remember?" Stocking said as he dropped some berries. "eat up." Root flew in and dropped more berries. "Here i am!" She said.

Ray pondered what he was hearing. Maybe not all Trainers are jerks, He thought. He looked at the Rowlett flying in. "Hi..." He said awkwardly. "I'm Ray."

"I going out... jerks..." stocking said walking away from the group, taking 2 oran Berries. stocking went to the Pond. He ate his berries. Root turned to everyone. "What did you do to Stocking guys?" She asked them.

Out of no where, an Onyx appeared. "Hey, whose that?" Over asked curiously. "No idea, but its huge!" Thunder added. "Should we attack it?" Over asked, charging up. Thunder nodded. "On three, one... two... three!" They both used Thunder Shock on Onyx, but it was no use. Onyx was a rock type, thus having no effect by electric attacks. Before they could do anything else, Onyx dug into the ground, leaving their area. "Well that was weird." Thunder admitted. "Mhm." Over nodded.

"Ooh! Cherri Berries!" Thunder picked two up, he fed one to Over as she blushed. Over then fed hers to Thunder. They both stared at each other, blushing. Over broke focus, "I think what Luna is trying to say, we didn't do anything." Over started, "There was a Ditto that framed Stocking, then when the real Stocking came back, it kicked the fake one out of the forest. Everyone still thought it was the one who kept insulting them, so others kept screaming at him. But not me and Over, we were distracted." Thunder explained. "So really, it was the Dittos fault." They both said.

Root used astonish on Luna. "Don't talk about Stocking that way. Was he bullying you? Not likely. Dittos have been causing trouble in the forest. That was NOT HIM. So Shut your mouth." she said.

Root Flew off to go look for stocking. "Stocking!? Stocking where are you?!" She saw him sitting at the pond. She sat next to him. "leave me alone Root..." Stocking said. "Stocking... ignore them. They're jerks. OK?" Root replied. "Fine..." Stocking said, ending the conversation.

Luna dashed into the forest. "Rowl! Rowl! Rowl where are you?!" Luna yelled. "I didn't want to have to use this but looks like I have no choice" Luna said then she closed her eyes when she opened them they were icy blue and she gasped. "Oh my moons" Luna ran out of the forest to Over and Thunder. "Take me to the past!" Luna yelled.

"We're jerks?!?!" Thunder said angrily. "Yea, what did we do?!?!" "We saw you get rid of that fake! We didn't know it was a fake until you came! So we never actually insulted you!" They both said, feeling like they were blamed for something they didn't do.

Ray sighed. "Good thing I'm Fighting type," He muttered. "If I find a Ditto impersonating me, I'll beat it into the ground." He decided to find Stocking and apologize. He began searching for him. "Hey, Stocking," He called into the forest, "If you're hearing this, I'm sorry."

Stocking sensed something. "I feel where Rowl is! He's... In this exact spot!" he said. "How?!" Root replied. "he's still in the past..." Stocking said. Stocking Zoomed to the past. and saw Rowl. "ROWL! COME HERE!" he yelled, hanging out his arm.