• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Luna was about to run when a poke ball was thrown, she jumped into the air and landed in a tree. "Ray!" Luna yelled for help. "Help me!" Luna yelled for anyone to help.

( OOC: Its not coming up, i'll try again )

"Mhm. Good idea." Thunder embraced. "Is there anything we could do to cheer you up?" Over added.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.42.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.42.28 PM.png
    369.1 KB · Views: 40
"No... but i'm feeling better." Stocking Replied. Once they arrived at the cabin, they walked inside. Stocking found his room. He looked at who was next to him Over and Thunder! "Hey, our rooms are next to each other!" Stocking said. he looked to the other side, it said "Root."

Ray ran up to the imposter. He kicked it hard. The Ditto transformed back and fled, panicking loudly. Ray sighed and turned back to his home. He knew that just a simple tree wouldn't provide enough shelter in a storm. He looked around. There was a panicked shout...Luna! He ran towards the shout and saw the Trainer. He charged the human, using Force Palm to drive the Trainer away from Luna. "Run!" He shouted to the Eevee.

(OOC: Alright)
Ray fired off another couple of Aura Spheres at the Trainer, then saw Luna. "Luna!" He ran to her and picked her up. He growled at the Trainer, "Go." Then he rushed to his tree, Luna in his arms. He set her down by the trunk and sat watch.

Ray walked over to a small Oran berry tree. He picked one and took it to Luna. "I would ask if you're okay, but I think that with you having passed out and all, that's a self-answered question." He gave the berry to Luna.

"Why would she do this and choose Ray over me" Rowl said to himself.Leaving tears on the ground and he wrote a note to Luna. (Luna I am leaving to go back to my time and I think I will stay their for good from now on, I think you are better off with Ray than me.)."Good bye Luna." Rowl said as he left the cabin.

Luna tried to sit but realized that she coupdn't. She was so tired she didn't want to move but she knew she had to. Rowl is going to be mad at me if he saw me with Ray, Luna thought. "Thank you" Luna said.

"I have to go" Luna said sitting up but winced instead of laying back down. "Rowl is going to be made if I'm gone too long" Luna said looking at Ray. "Thank you really" Luna said looking at Ray. "Lets go to the cabin, they'll be waiting" Luna said to Ray.

"Wow! This room is beautiful! Eh, Thunder?" Over said. "Mhm!" Thunder replied, pouncing onto his bed. Over gave a warm smile, tilting her head. "I'll go get some materials to decorate this room!" Over said. "Alright, if you need any help, be sure to ask me!" Thunder added. Over left the room, she then knocked on Stocking's door "Stocking? Do you wanna go get some materials to decorate our rooms?" Over asked.

"Alright," Ray said. He helped Luna down to the ground, then jumped down himself. He saw Luna struggling to walk. "Do you want me to carry you?" He offered.

Ray was skeptical, but didn't force Luna to let him carry her to the cabin. "Alright, but if you need anything, just let me know," He told her. "Do you know how to get to this cabin?"

"Hmm.. Looks like Stocking's asleep. I'll go get decorations myself then." Over left the cabin, just then, she spotted Luna. "Luna!" She rushed to Luna. "You alright? What happened?" She asked reassuringly.

"I don't know. He didn't seem to like me that much." It clicked. Rowl didn't like Ray because he thought he was intruding on his crush!

"Ya I just ran into a trainer and Ray was the only one I knew that was in the forest" Luna said. "He helped me but I need to talk to Rowl have you seen him?" Luna asked.

Luna ran until she found his scent. "Rowl! Rowl where you?!" Luna yelled. Luna tried to get energy to open a portal but she didn't have much energy left. "Oh Rowl come back please!" Luna said starting to cry. Luna fell to the ground and cried harder than she had ever before even when Midnight and Dawn died she didn't cry this much.

Stocking got up and saw Rowl looking through a portal. he raced up and saw a jolteon, Togepi, Litten etc. "Who are those people Rowl?" stocking asked Rowl.

Over used agility to get to the human furniture store, she took the things she needs at the speed of light then got back to the cabin. She left the humans there puzzled. She put down all the heavy things, then squirmed-"Look at all this stuff I got!" Over squealed proudly. "Wow! Thats awesome! Lets start decorating!" Thunder said, impressed. So they both began decorating their cabin.