• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Ray ran after Luna. "He's...How?" He murmured to himself. He looked down to Luna, feeling sorry. It was almost as if this was Ray's fault, his fault that Rowl had left. "I..."

Luna wanted Rowl back but she couldn't get up and she couldn't stop crying. She wanted to scream Rowl's name until he answered but she knew it was useless. She just lied there crying hard on the wood floor. She didn't want anybody to see how pathetic she was at the moment. When Ray saw her she turned her head to the floor not wanting him to see her face.

"Hey, Stocking, do you want some of this furniture I got, to decorate your cabin of course." Over asked, still decorating with Thunder. Then, Over looked outside, she squished her face against the window, then she said with her voice all muffled, being squished on the window and all, "Oh my Arceus, what's happening out there?!?! Luna's in tears!" Over rushed outside. "Whats happening?!?"

When Luna heard Rowl's voice she stopped crying but didn't move, she didn't have enough energy to move. She just layed there on the ground, tears on her face and looking pathetic.

Ray looked at the window with Over at it. He had a pained expression on his face. He was so upset right now, but he was also a little bit angry. What kind of a Pokemon just leaves someone over jealousy?!

Luna laughed. "Sorry Stocking I wasn't by blaming you I just was a little mad and upset. Will you forgive me?" Luna asked and looked at him while standing up.

Over just stared. "Alright. Its your choice, not mine. Go and be happy Luna. We'll miss y-" Before Over could finish, she was interrupted by Team Rocket, "Prepare for trouble!" Jessie starts the motto once again. "Not you guys again!" Over exclaimed. Meowth just laughed and said, "Yeh, yeh, we're back. And dis time we're gonna catch a whole bunch of you'ze Pokemon!" Team Rocket laughed. "Hey, wheres your boyfriend?" James asked. Over had a frustrated look on her face. Over just walked into the cabin, into her room, and sat on her bed. Frustrated. "Uhh, why did she just leave?" Jessie asked, puzzled. They were all puzzled.

Just for good measure, Ray sent a few Aure Spheres on the balloon as it flew away. He looked at Stocking. Well. This is gonna be awkward, He thought. "So, uh..."

"Team Rockets Blasting Off Agaaaaaaaaaain..." "WOBBUFFET!"

Over just sat in her room, frustrated. "You alright, Over?" Thunder asks. "THE GUY WITH WEIRD PURPLE HAIR ASKS ME WHERE MY BOYFRIEND IS! YOU THINK, IM OKAY???" She waved her arms in the air, still frustrated, but Thunder blushes. "Lets... Uhh... Continue decorating..." Thunder continues decorating.

((OOC: I'm going to play video games, be back in a couple minutes (More like an hour or something)))
Stocking stared at the Riolu. It was looking back and said something. "What? Spit it out." Stocking said to him.

Last edited:
Ray took a deep breath. "Let's...Start over, I guess is what I want to say. I'm sorry for acting the way I did with the whole Ditto fiasco." He offered his paw, going way out on a limb here.

They were both decorating and they didn't notice, didn't notice something that could've killed them. A trainer snuck into their cabin, their room, through the window. It was the same trainer they had chased off before! He sent out Onix, quietly commanding it to use pound. Onix used pound on them, trapping them both under its hard, rock body. "AHH!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE," Over screamed, "HEEEEEEELP!!!" They both screamed. "Alright Onix, now use tackle!" Onix used tackle, breaking the cabin as it flung them a meter away. Over and Thunder skid on the ground, covered in bruises and dust. Over used Thunder Shock, but it had no effect. The trainer laughed as Over and Thunder were on the ground, nearly fainted. They were too small to battle Onix, and they were electric types so they had no effect on rock types. "Alright Onix, finish them off with dig!" Onix dug into the ground, popping out the other end, sending Over and Thunder flying. They hit a mountain made of rock, knocking them out. The trainer walked up to them, he saw how they were struggling to open their eyes. He got his Pokeballs, ready to throw... He threw them both, encapsulating them in. Waiting for the third move to know he had captured them...

Ray heard the commotion in the cabin. "What the?!" He shouted and ran, momentarily forgetting the apology. He ran through the door and saw the Trainer. He saw two Pokeballs shaking on the floor. "Thunder! Over!" He shouted, then used Aura Sphere on the Trainer, trying to help somehow. "Let them go!"

"Onix, return!" The trainer commanded. "Hey look, a Riolu." He got out a Pokeball, ready to throw. "I am soooo trading these useless Pokemon for something better." He muttered under his breath. He threw the Pokeball at Riolu.

He watched the Pokeballs shaking, waiting for his new two Pokemon. The Pokeballs stopped shaking. It was done. "Alright, i'm gonna go give them to Nurse Joy to heal then off to a trading party I go!" He said. "I am soooo selling these two to some gullible little kid who likes cute Pokemon." He walked out the cabin, walking to the forest exit.

Ray used Aura Sphere at the Pokeball. It shattered onto the floor. Enraged, Ray ran after the Trainer. "No!" He shouted. "You can't!" He kept chasing the Trainer all the way to the forest exit.

"Wooooooah, duuuuuude chiiiiill" The trainer said to the enraged Riolu. "Ooooohhhh IIIIII get it, theeeeese are your friendssssss." The trainer assumed. "Tough luck broooooo." He continued walking, reaching the Pokemon Centre as it was close to the forest. "Heeeereee nurse Joyyyyyy, heal themmmmm pleasssssse." "Alright." Nurse Joy took the Pokeballs, doing a quick healing, then giving them back to the trainer. "Thankssssss." He left the Pokemon Centre.

Ray glared the Trainer off, but knew that he couldn't do anything to free his friends now. He walked back into the forest, knowing that the others would probably hate him for not being able to get the duo back. Suddenly, his path was blocked. He looked up. A Trainer stood looming over him with a mischievous smirk. It was Max, his Trainer that had abandoned him before. Ray glared at the human. "So," Max said. "You seem pretty tough after all. What do you say I," She pulled a Pokeball. "Reclaim you." Max took aim...

The trainer got to a trading party, and there he was, Ash darn Ketchum. The trainer walked up to Ash and his friends. "Hey kid, i'll sell you these two cute Pokemon for 20 dollars." "Hey... Your the same guy from before!" Ash exclaimed. "What Pokemon are in there?!" Ash demanded. "Just the Pikachu and Raichu from the forest." The trainer said. "You captured them?!?" Ash and his friends exclaimed. "Yeah, and i'll give you them for 20 Pokedollars." The trainer gave the offer. "Alright, i'll give you 20 Pokedollars. But just to let those Pokemon free!" Over and Thunder heard the whole conversation, Over's head was filled with thoughts: Are we gonna be saved? Are Ash and his friends actually good guys? Are some Pokemon trainers not so bad? Ash gave him 20 Pokedollars and the trainer gave him the Pokeballs. The trainer walked off as Ash and his friends began running to the forest...

Max threw the ball. Ray used Brick Break on the capsule to try and break it, but that plan backfired. Ray was beamed into the ball. The last thing that could be heard escape from his mouth was a call for help. Max picked up the ball while it was shaking. But Ray broke free.

Ash and his friends got to the Forest entrance. "Hey look, its that Riolu!" He and his friends stormed toward it. "Alright, lets go, Pikachu and Raichu!" He let them both out. "These are your friends, right Riolu?" Ash asked. Over hugged Thunder, then they both rushed to greet Ash's Pikachu. "Ray, c'mon, quick! Back into the forest!" Over grabbed Ray's hand and ran with him and Thunder back into the darkness of the forest, waving a friendly thank you goodbye to Ash and his friends as they waved back.

Stocking saw the whole situation go on. he was too scared to move. He watched as his friends were took away. "I-I'm such a terrible friend." He said and started to cry. He didn't even notice his friends come back.