• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

(OOC: Please stop double posting)
"No, this is your imagination, Of course i can talk!" Stocking said. "I am one of the protectors of the forest. Now who are these "Team Rocket" people?"

Luna stared at them. "Don't want to hurt Thunder and Over" Luna said quietly. "All humans ever want to do is hurt Pokémon!" Luna yelled staring at the ground.

Stocking turned to Luna. "They can't hear you, well, the can, but they hear Eevee Eevee. I am a protector, so humans can understand me. So who is Team Rocket?"

Tears formed in Luna's eyes. "That's what happened to Midnight and Dawn" Luna said and started crying. "It's all humans fault! If they hadn't angered that legendary Pokémon then maybe Midnight and Dawn would be here!" Luna yelled and ran into the forest still not understanding that they can't hear her.

(OOC: Sorry I'm back, i was offline)

"Oh, you don't know Team Rocket?" Serena asked "Team Rocket is a group of Pokemon catchers, the ones that follow us around every where are Jessie, James and Meowth. They steal Pokemon, and some even hurt them. There were these extreme Team Rocket members who got arrested for abusing Raikou, they got Raikou to use electric attacks on itself and- Well you get the point." Ash explained.

Luna ran and ran and ran until she couldn't run anymore. Luna tripped over a branch and fell on her face and she was still crying. She hated it, when she cried like a newly born human. Luna stayed there and cried until she ran out of tears and she was just lying there so vulnerable. Then she got up into a tree and fell asleep.

Ray was walking through the forest. He saw the Eevee fall. She had a strange coloring, but also was crying. He watched for a little while, then stepped out of the bush where he was hiding. The Riolu sat by the trunk of the tree where the Eevee slept, keeping watch. He knew that there were Trainers nearby and didn't trust them. Not after the incident a couple days ago.

"Huh? Luna, wait up!" Over called. But before Thunder could say anything, a Pokeball was thrown, it missed him by less than an inch! "POKEMON TRAINER!" He yelled. "Huh?" Ash looked behind him, there was a tall trainer with black hair brown eyes a red shirt and jeans. "Hey, you can't capture these Pokemon!" Ash exclaimed. "Why not, kid?" The man said. "Because they have a life here! You can't just capture them in a Pokeball and expect them to obey you!" Ash yelled. "Well then how did you get your Pokemon?" He said bitterly. "I caught them with respect! I cared for them and found them hurt, so I healed them! They're the ones who decided to tag along with me!" Ash said angrily. The trainer just stared at him. "Out of the way, kid." The trainer said carelessly.

Thunder held Over's paw, they both backed away. "Psst, everyone, run for it!" Thunder whispered.

Ray heard the shout. He wanted to help, but didn't want to leave the Eevee alone while there were Trainers nearby. He closed his eyes and tried to focus his aura towards the sound. Being a Riolu, Ray didn't have a whole lot of control over this power. All he got was hazy silhouettes. He opened his eyes again, and sent an Aura Sphere towards the sound. He hoped it hit the abusive human. Ray then looked back up at the Eevee in the tree. "Are you hurt?" He asked.

"Over!" Luna yelled and ran toward her. Luna's vision wasn't blurred anymore as she focused on them. "I'm coming guys don't worry!" Luna yelled and was there. She looked at the scene and stared at the Pokémon trainer but then tackled him straight on.

"Over!" Thunder helped over back up. "Alright-we've gathered everyone-" Over continued panting, "We need to-get out of here." She panted. "We have Rowl, and everyone-" She continued panting.

"Pfft, whatever." The trainer just walked away, leaving the forest.

Luna scratched the trainer on the arm and bit him while she heard the others getting up. "Are you alright?" Luna asked after a bite going in for a scratch.

Ray ran after the Eevee. She was heading towards the Trainer! He caught up to her. He used Aura Sphere once more on the Trainer. "Leave them alone!" He shouted at him, not caring whether the human could understand him or not.

"Yeah, we're fine. Thanks." Over said. "Alright, we have everyone which is good." Thunder said. "Whose that?" Over asked curiously. "Looks like a Riolu?" Thunder assumed.

"Alright, the Pokemon look happy and they're not harmed. We should leave them be. Lets go guys." Ash said, Serena nodded and they all walked off.

"I'm Ray. I'm gonna guess that you're Luna...?" He said, remembering what the Pokemon had called her. He looked in the direction that the Trainer had walked off in. "Are you okay?"

"Whoa whoa whoa," Ray said, "Back up. Can someone explain this to me?" He asked. "I was brought here two days ago and don't know anything."

"What?! I don't know them! And i can't tell when someone's in trouble! Only when the forest is... that's the fairies job....." Stocking replied to Luna. "any way, i have to go somewhere. i'll be back."