• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

Stocking sensed something wrong with the Forest he raced back to everyone. "Everyone. We need to leave, NOW. hold on to whoever you wish, but it has to be someone. or you'll be stuck here forever." Root got up and got ready.

"Luna you heard Root we have to get out of this time, We were only here to save stocking and If we don't we'll be stuck here forever." Rowl exclaimed to Luna.

"Don't be scared little guys, my name is Serena." Serena said calmly, leaning down to Over and Thunder. The duo broke a sweat, another Pikachu came up to them, examining them. "Who are you?" The Pikachu asked. "My name is Over." She said. "My name is Thunder." He said. "You two a couple? Your holding paws... So..." Pikachu asked curiously. They both blushed. "Heh-E-Yes." Over said. "Look, they're talking. Maybe I can get my robot to translate what they're saying." Clemont said. "Good idea." Ash said.

"Thank you" Luna said to Rowl. Luna looked on the ground everywhere but she couldn't find her necklace she was wearing. "Hey Rowl have you seen my necklace?" Luna asked Rowl worriedly.

Root grabbed Luna's stuff,and her necklace, and grabbed everyone else. They arrived back at they're time, to see some trainers and a girl talking to a Pikachu and Raichu.

"Oh yeah hang on I think you left it under the blanket." Rowl said as he started looking for the necklace. "There found it Luna, here you go, wow that looks really good on you".Rowl said commenting Luna.

"Clemontbot, use translate. Focus on both of the Pikachu and the Raichu." Clement said calmly to the robot. The robot faced the group, translating their message. "Woah, Thunder. Your covered in bruises! And your burned!" Pikachu exclaimed. Thunder rubbed the back of his head. "Ehh, Over kind of had an over-voltage so a giant electric beam kind of knocked us both out..." "Woah." Pikachu said, continuing- "You know, something like that happened on Ash's first day of being a trainer."

"Wow! Thats amazing! Now we know what they're saying!" Ash said happily.

Pikachu signalled for a battle. "Oh, a battle?" Ash asked. Pikachu nodded. "Alright then, your on!"

The floor lit up for a few seconds, a sign popped up of-Ash vs Eevee-The battle begins. Eevee gets the first move as it is the challenger.

Pikachu skidded back, still on all fours. "Alright Pikachu, Electro Ball, lets go!" Pikachu got into a curl, jumping high into the air then sending a hard Electro Ball out of its tail at Luna.

Stocking watched the humans battle Luna. He stopped the battle, and started to communicate with humans (Humans can Understand Stocking) and asked, "Humans. Why are you here? How are you here?!"

Pikachu fell to the ground, it still got up after that, still able to battle. "You alright Pikachu?" Ash asked reassuringly. Pikachu gave a thumbs up. "Alright, use Iron Tail!" Pikachu did a spinning kick, its tail turned to Iron then smashed on Luna.

"We are here because we saw Team Rocket up to no good again. They had that Pikachu and that Raichu trapped in a net, I got Hawlucha to save them and blasted Team Rocket off again." Ash explained. "And Team Rocket will be back tomorrow most likely." Serena said, frustrated.

Attachments

• Iron tail.gif
    Iron tail.gif
    996.9 KB · Views: 31