• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Magical Pokemon Forest!

"Alright you can go, see ya around, Luna!" They both squirmed as they used Agility to run off. "I'm sorry for that huge explosion... I didn't know my Thunderbolt could be so powerful..." Over said calmly. "Its okay, Over!" Thunder held Over's paw, Over blushed. "Hey... Uhh... Over... Theres something i've been meaning to talk about..." "Yes, Thunder?" Over leaned forwards. "Will you be my.. Umm.." Thunder coughed, "Girlfriend?" They both stared at each other. "I-I don't know what to say..." Over hesitated. Thunder's heart pounded harder than ever. "Y-yes... Yes!" Over leaped into Thunder's arms as Thunder blushed. "We've been best friends for who knows how long! And its time for the next step!" Over said excitedly as they both started laughing. Thunder put Over back on the ground, they both stared at each other blushing. Thunder scratched the back of his head as they both blushed. "Pikachu and Raichu sitting in a tree, T H U N D E R B O L T I N G-" Thunder joked, but before he could finish, they both started laughing.

"Over, look!" Thunder held Over's paw, pointing his finger to the left. "Isn't that a Rowlet?" Thunder added. "Huh? Yeah, I think so. But aren't they meant to be at Alola?" Over asked. "Hmm... True. Lets go talk to it!" Over pulled Thunder back as he started running. "Woah, woah, woah. It might be hostile." Thunder stopped running. "True," Thunder started, "but we can always battle it. I mean, c'mon, Electric vs Grass. We obviously have a higher chance of winning." Thunder said confidently. "True... But it could be a higher level. You never know!" Over added to Thunders comment, then said- "But lets just go, it may be friendly." Thunder nodded as they both started running on all fours to Root.

"Hey Thunder and Over you know we went back in time with Root and the others but I was having this nightmare about someone trying to hurt Luna" Rowl says to both of them.

(OOC: oh u already flew off? I didn't read the past few pages, cuz I joined this group when it only had 2 pages so I didn't see it had more pages until now, so I just skipped to the fifth, lets just say they got to Root but by the time they got there Root already flew off with all of u)

OOC: Can't we have to wait until he gets back on and my name is Rowl

BIC: "Um why are you guys holding ha- Oh you two are dating, me and Luna are kind of but not yet" Rowl says to Thunder and Over. "Over why is your name Over anyways." Rowl asks him.

"Hey, where did they go?" Over asked puzzled. "Uhh..." Thunder was speechless. "We should just get some rest, its getting dark." Thunder hopped onto a tree, signalling for Over to follow him. Over leaped onto the tree, they found a nice thick, wide branch to rest on. They both cuddled together and fell asleep.

"Hey Luna..." Rowl said as something swept him up and started to get more pokemon."Over Thunder HELP." Rowl says trying to squirm out of the pokemons grasp.
(OOC: I time traveled with them to we all did)

Last edited:
Over woke up to all the noise as the light blinded her eyes. "Hey, what's going on?" Over said as she shielded her eyes from the light. Thunder woke up. "Huh?" Thunder and Over were both puzzled. A ladder was placed on the tree they were resting on, there was a trainer climbing it! "Prepare for trouble!" A female screamed as music somehow played in the background. "And make it double!" A male screamed after the female. "Hey, who are you!" Over asked, all Team Rocket heard was-"Pi-Pikaaa!" "Let me translate that for youse two, da Pikachu asks who we are." A talking Meowth says to the female and male. "Jessie!" "And James!" "Team Rocket Blasts Off At The Speed Of Light!" "Surrender Now Or Prepare To Fight!" "Meowth, Thats Right!" "Wobbuffet!" "Ugh, Wobbuffet, return!" Jessie screams. The duo throws a net over Thunder and Over. Meowth begins to laugh, "Da boss will like dis catch." "I have a better idea. We'll use them against the twerps!" Jessie said proudly. "Ooh, good idea Jess!" James remarked. "Let us go you fools!" Thunder screamed belligerently. "Meowth, translate." Jessie said. "Da Raichu says let us go you fools, we ain't no fools ya weak Raichu!" Over uses Thunder Shock, but it was no use. The nets were Electric-Proof. They all began laughing. "That won't work, Pikachu!" Jessie said evilly. Team Rocket hung the net on their hot air balloon as they took off. "Team Rocket is finally victorious!" James said excitedly.

(OOC: Btw, this is xy team rocket, not s&m team rocket. We're roleplaying in the xy gen even though the forest is in the middle of no where. But pokemon from Alola exist here, just cuz I hate the new Ash and Team Rocket, plus, I can't remember Ash's new friends names o,o)

Thunder and Over screamed for help, but it was no use. "Over! Use Double Team! It might increase the weight and we can get down!" Thunder suggested "Great idea!" Over used Double Team, the hot air balloon started to fly down. "Its working, now jump!" Thunder screamed in relief. Over began to jump, the hot air balloon began to rock from side to side. "Meowth! Stop this! Use Fury Swipes!" Jessie commanded. Meowth used Fury Swipes on every Pikachu including over, scarring Over's face. Over fell but luckily, Thunder caught her. "Ooh looks like we's got us some love burds" Meowth mocked. Jessie and James just laughed. "Well its not considered a mock if its true, you fur ball!" Over hissed. Meowth stared and blinked. "Ooh, so it is true!" Meowth laughed. "What did she say, Meowth?" James asked. "Them two are lovey dovey's" Meowth said. "Oh." James murmured. Was there anything that could get them out of this situation?

Stocking didn't go to sleep with the others. he set off after everyone was asleep. He wanted to explore the past as much as he could before they had to go back to the present. He noticed everything was smaller. Trees were shorter, The pong was smaller, and the mountain was shorter.

Over and Thunder just sat in silence as they watched the view under their feet, they sighed and thought there was nothing they could do. They were going to become Trainers Pokemon. But maybe this wasn't going to be so bad, right? They both looked at each other, worry filled their eyes. Meowth broke the silence-"Is everyone going to just be quiet?" "Shut up, Meowth." Jessie said. "You shut up, woman!" "No, seriously, shut up! Look!" Jessie pointed to the mountain. Meowth gasped "Da twerpz!" James looked at the mountain and quickly began panicking "Change the direction of the hot air balloon!!!" He screamed. "Hey, whats that?" A 10 year old boy looked into the distance. "Wait... That looks like-" A girl with blonde hair got interrupted by a boy with blonde hair. "Team Rocket!" "What is that no-good trio up to now?!" A little girl with a Dedenne exclaimed.

"Hey look! Those two Pokemon look like Pikachu and Raichu!" The 10 year old boy said. "They've stolen wild Pokemon again!" The girl with blonde hair gasped. "We need to get them back!" The 10 year old boy said confidently. "Lets go, Hawlucha!" The boy sent out a Hawlucha. "Alright Hawlucha, go fly to those nets and see if you can break them!" "Alright!" The Hawlucha said, all they heard was "Haw!" Hawlucha flew to the net and attempted to cut it, but Team Rocket spotted it!

"Well I think it is time to get up anyway for the day right Luna" said Rowl to Luna. "What are we gonna do first oh yeah eat , because I have this bag of Pokemon food right here, wanna try some Luna" Rowl said to Luna.

"Hawlucha, don't let them stop you! Use cut on the net!" Hawlucha nodded to Ash's commands then used cut. The net sliced and Over and Thunder started free falling. "Hawlucha, catch them on your back and bring them back here!" Ash commanded. "While your at it, slice Team Rockets balloon!" Hawlucha caught Over and Thunder then sliced Team Rockets balloon. "Team Rockets Blasting Off Again!" The trio screamed as they shot into the sky. Hawlucha brought Over and Thunder back to the mountain safely.