• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

Awesome. The "Author Power" bit made me laugh quite loud. Though I don't reply, I do keep up with your comic and I luffles them quite alot. Great work as usual!​

FREEZE!! What the... how did Blue use his author powers? I thought he lost them. ???

Anyway, funny comic. I love Blue's final line. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

AL has LOLed *POOF!*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
AUTHOR POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this one!!!!!

Edit: Especially the last panel.

Mysterious person in Red: How could you, uh... possibly ch-chase me for four d-days straight?
Blue: Lots of excercise. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Heheh... lots of excercise, eh? Or are you just taking advantage of the author's power, Blue? I bet you that the Powers What Is is going to punish him for that.

Let's get all the missed issues posted...

92: A Special Blend

93: The Thrilling Conclusions

94: Recap

95: All Eyes

And now... a new issue!

96: Reality TV 2

hhappyist96.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I do love "All Eyes". The four-eyed son is rather shocking :o. When did the eyes appear in the comic before?

So, When is he coming down? Anyways, nice job again. I love reading this. Favourite line so far: Blue: Author Power!
It made me laugh for a long time.

Dang Time Travel!! :D How come the omniscient Powers didn't warn us of the terrible befalling! ... Ok, I'm done.

It's official. Mr. Saturn is my favorite character EVER! Whoo! Party!

AL has Spoken! *POOF!*

Sorry for the wait. P: I'm trying a new update schedule, so look for a new comic Wednesday evening.

97 - Yes, And...

hhappyist97.png

98 - Everyone Wants One

hhappyist98.png

Another great job TBA. So who's the challenger? No wait let me guess. *Guesses and gets it wrong be cause of Author Power. Says Kirby*

So, who is it really. Come on tell me please.

Now that's funny. ;D I love how Azure has this amazing-sounding dish... And Kirby has a rock. WAIT!! doesn't Azure have something that looks like that on his table? ...

AL has Commented
*POOF!*

Yayz! Powers Jr. Retoins! ;D I love the last two panels. BTW, How'd you get the Powers' Sprites? Did you make 'em yourself?

"Was that all he had to say?"- Blue
"No, that was from me. My dad says 'Screw You'."- Power's Jr.

AL has LOL'd!
*POOF!*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Powers Jr. is sooo awesome!!! He's funny and has a weird sense of humor! I wuffles him!
Yayz! Powers Jr. Retoins! ;D I love the last two panels.

SO totally agree, Arceus Lord. The last two panels are win. Especially the last one. And I like how Powers Jr. says "Yo" at the beginning. Didn't Blue used to say that before? *wracks brain*

*Demands that where are Blue's Author Powers*

Funny again. I love reading them TBA. And I think he does too. Did Blue keep on saying Yo earlier? Anyways, Loved the comic again. Just can't wait for another weird plothole to randomly appear.

A lot of people in the comic say 'Yo,' but that's because that's something I say a lot in real life, so I put it in without thinking.

Issue 100 - Landmark

hhappyist100.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[size=15pt]Happy 100th issue, HM!![/size]​

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. But seriously, happy 100th issue! I love the reference to that game with the balled-up objects. I like it! :D

WOOT! First poster on 100th issue!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Considering that I cracked open my brand new copy of Beautiful Katamari yesterday afternoon (and I just can't seem to do right by the King *shakes fist at him*), this comic is so f'ing win XD

It's awesome that you've kept this running for so long. Here's hoping that it'll keep going for months to come ^^

O-O OMG FUNNY TIME FOR ME lol lol lol lol. please dont stop making this comic everytime you post one in here i say "yes new comic time for me"

It's good to see you back TBA. Anwyas, another great comic and one that will raise more questions...As soon as I can think of one.

Great Job again.