• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Insane Asylum (Updated 12-29-08)

Another Comedy Mona Lisa. Although, I wonder... is Blue still mad at them? He seemed pretty calm when he saw them. And I thought he couldn't use his powers. Ah! The world is this strange, Mr. Saturn! And, don't worry, I never noticed either. :'(

Heh heh.

AL has Gone Mad. *Slowly backs away, then POOFS away.*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Catching up with reading. And...

FEMALE. FEMALE NAMED. NO LONGER NAMELESS FEMALE! And so... subtle... It's so anti-climatic... ;_;

Moving on.

You are still the pwnz. And I have another new favourite issue now. 83 is classic cartoon humor. Everything is possible until you realize it's not - then, you're screwed XD

Katie: You knew that the name-reveal would be anti-climactic. You had to. I mean, you've been reading this comic for 2 years. ;)

AL: Blue can be mad and also be calm. He's weird like that.

Issue 84 - Abrakaboom

hhappyist84.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Katie: You knew that the name-reveal would be anti-climactic. You had to. I mean, you've been reading this comic for 2 years. ;)

Pretty well yes. It's typical you :p

And lolz at SuperMarx. How do you think your updating activity will fair now that University is starting back up again?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Now that you mention it..... Who is that person in the shadows? I barely even noticed him/her until you mentioned.... that person.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
..... Okay, now that really scares me. Come on, who is that mysterious person? And what's his role in the plot? (plot..... there isn't supposed to be one, according to Blue in the very first episode thingy.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah, I see. No wonder for the last, like, what, 5 comic strip thingies are so continuose (sp?) or whatever. And why is Blue surprised or scared or whatever?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
.... What the..... Did you do those two middle squares just to fill up space? I mean, the third square seems kind of meaningless.....

I've lost my sense of humor lately, just to let you know. So much homework....... every day, work...... argh! It's driving me nuts!

The middle panels were necessary for character development. I just didn't feel like putting all that text in one or two panels. ^^;

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
YES! For once, Kirby sucked someone up and got their powers or whatever! (Unlike the time when he sucked up the Celeste's or whatever her name is doll or whatever.)

Sorry for all those whatevers.

Oh, now I get it! The guy on that poster/picture thing who is that mystery guy... is that dude in the red hat. Wonder what power the hat gives Kirby?

I love the plainness that is Saturn: You ate him. ;D

AL has Spoken!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It just hit me how cannibalistic Kirby is XD

And for the record, I thought the middle panels of issue 85 were highly amusing in that "cliche lines of mysterious people" way. Never doubt your humor ;)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGITISSTOMACHACID! STOMACH ACID!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, will he die? Will he be digested?

And I never knew Kirbies were called Batamon..... unless you're just making that up?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kirby have alternate dimensions/worlds inside them? o.o

That explains so much XD

Katie: After the grief you gave me, do you think I'm ever going to make an intentional Digimon reference? ;)

Issue 88 - An Insane Interlude

hhappyist88.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aah! Greek stuff! Sorry. Ever since last year, I have despised Social Studies.

But, that out of the way, hilarious! I loved Blue's... er, Caesar's last lines.
Blue: Oh, the papercuts. Worst death ever!
LOL

AL has Spoken! *POOF!!*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Julius Caesar, TBA-style... English teachers around the world cry at the mutilation of the timeless classic. Woe is them... so much woe...

Paper cuts are the silliest, most evilest, cuts a person can get. Damn they sting XD

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
It's not that easy being Blue... having to live each day the colour of the... er..... oooo?

Considering he's the 'author' character, it sure seems like everything's out to screw him most of the time. :p

What the...? I won't even try. Won't even try.

I'm sure Kirby and Saturn think he's even more crazy than before, talking to his "shoulder angels".

AL has Spoken!
P.S. First time today I've got my sign-out right. :p

Oh my Gulpin!!! Funny that we're studying the digestive system at the time.... One is much more so... :-X I agree. By the way, is that a boy or a girl?

I love Blue's last line: "Gladly! (This is the best day of my life!)"

AL has Spoken *POOF!!*